Cookies on fushi.co.uk
BEETROOT, PEAR AND GOATS CHEESE SALAD
A burst of flavours with just the right amount of crunch too. A favourite for all seasons and perfect light nutritious lunch.
By Nicole Gooding
Macadamia Nut Oil Salad Dressing
Serves 4 Preparation Time: 5 minutes
5Tbl of Fushi macadamia nut oil
2Tbl of apple cider vinegar
3tsp of runny honey
2tsp of Dijon mustard
½ small clove of garlic (grated or minced)
2tsp of fresh parsley (finely chopped)
Sea salt and cracked pepper to taste
1tsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Place all the ingredients into a bowl and mix together
- Drizzle over the salad of your choice - Tastes particularly delicious with beetroot, pear and goats cheese salad. See recipe below:
Beetroot, Pear and Goats Cheese Salad
Serves 4 Preparation Time: 20 minutes
3 beetroots (washed, peeled and cut into matchsticks)
2 ripe pears (washed and cored and cut into matchsticks)
2 handfuls of macadamia nuts (roughly chopped)
125g of goat’s cheese
Juice of half a lemon (drizzle over the cut pear)
Bunch of fresh mint
- Cut and prepare the beetroot and pear. Keep the pear separate and drizzle of the lemon juice to prevent it from going brown.
- You can cut the beetroot and pear however you like (matchsticks is suggested and always looks nice) but on this occasion I have used my spiraliser.
- Mix the beetroot and pear together gently and present on a large plate or salad platter.
- Crumble the chopped macadamia nuts over the top followed by the goat’s cheese.
- Drizzle the salad dressing over the top (use sparingly – it’s quite flavoursome) and garnish with the fresh mint.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy