Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Benefits of Aromatherapy
Aromatherapy is a therapy using natural oils from flowers, fruits and other parts of plants to improve physical and mental well being. These oils are known as Essential oils.
Aromatherapy takes a holistic approach to healing by considering the whole person and treating both the physical and emotional symptoms. The use of Aromatherapy essential oils one of the fastest growing forms of natural therapy. It is known as an excellent holistic approach to health.
Essential oils can be used to treat the whole person, body, mind and spirit. There are so many health benefits from essential oils, and can help treat stress, fatigue, joint relief, menopause, hair loss, depression and many more.
The 10 most popular essential oils are Chamomile, Lavender, Geranium, Rose, Sandalwood, Jasmine, Bergamot, Neroli, Eucalyptus, Rosemary
- Chamomile essential oil is great for calming, soothing and relaxing the body and mind. The aroma of chamomile is sweet and fruity. Chamomile has antiseptic, analgesic, antibacterial and digestive properties. With so many properties it is considered one of the most popular essential oils.
- Lavender essential oil is an all time favourite. It has calming and therapeutic qualities. It can be a sedative, antiseptic, analgesic, diuretic, and it can also be used topically to soothe sores, wounds and burns. It has a woody, floral aroma, and is considered an effective essential oil to help with insomnia.
Eucalyptus essential oil has a wonderful aroma that is both stimulating and refreshing. It smells of Camphor, and has anti-inflammatory, antiviral and antiseptic properties. It is known for its benefits for asthma and bronchitis, to relieve muscle and rheumatic pains. It is also known ÿto treat flu as it works very well as a decongestant. It?s great for headaches and sinusitis when inhaled or even massaged using a base oil.
Sandalwood essential oil again has a very a woodsy, sweet and exotic aroma. Used in Asia a lot, especially by yoga enthusiasts, it is very relaxing and therapeutic oil. It has all the properties of the other essential oils but it is an aphrodisiac as well. While, Sandalwood oil is also used to treat skin disorders, and cystitis, it is also very popular for meditation enthusiasts.
Rose essential oil is a popular choice; after all, the rose is one of the most exquisite flowers in appearance and smell. For centuries it has been used as a bath oil. Its aroma is warm and sensual, as well as floral. Rose essential oil is antibacterial, antidepressant, antiseptic and antispasmodic. It is the perfect essential oil for uplifting the mood.
Jasmine essential oil has the most exotic aroma, and is both soothing and relaxing. Its floral scent is most rejuvenating. It has anti depressant, antiseptic and antispasmodic properties. It can uplift the mood, reduce stress and can be beneficial also for dry and sensitive skin.
Marjoram essential oil has a warm and spicy fragrance. It has analgesic, antiseptic, antispasmodic and diuretic properties. It is used to deal with anxiety and insomnia.
Neroli essential oil is a relaxing essential oil. It has a floral and refreshing fragrance. Neroli oil has antidepressant, antiseptic, antispasmodic and sedative properties.
Rosemary essential oil is known for its stimulating properties. It is often used in products for hair loss to help stimulate hair growth; it is also a refreshing essential oil. It has ÿanalgesic, antidepressant, anti-rheumatic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, stimulating, diuretic and decongesting properties.
So go and and experience the benefits of aromatherapy, you will find once you discover the value of essential oils you will always use them as and when the need arises.
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.