Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Benefits of Aromatherapy
Aromatherapy is a therapy using natural oils from flowers, fruits and other parts of plants to improve physical and mental well being. These oils are known as Essential oils.
Aromatherapy takes a holistic approach to healing by considering the whole person and treating both the physical and emotional symptoms. The use of Aromatherapy essential oils one of the fastest growing forms of natural therapy. It is known as an excellent holistic approach to health.
Essential oils can be used to treat the whole person, body, mind and spirit. There are so many health benefits from essential oils, and can help treat stress, fatigue, joint relief, menopause, hair loss, depression and many more.
The 10 most popular essential oils are Chamomile, Lavender, Geranium, Rose, Sandalwood, Jasmine, Bergamot, Neroli, Eucalyptus, Rosemary
- Chamomile essential oil is great for calming, soothing and relaxing the body and mind. The aroma of chamomile is sweet and fruity. Chamomile has antiseptic, analgesic, antibacterial and digestive properties. With so many properties it is considered one of the most popular essential oils.
- Lavender essential oil is an all time favourite. It has calming and therapeutic qualities. It can be a sedative, antiseptic, analgesic, diuretic, and it can also be used topically to soothe sores, wounds and burns. It has a woody, floral aroma, and is considered an effective essential oil to help with insomnia.
Eucalyptus essential oil has a wonderful aroma that is both stimulating and refreshing. It smells of Camphor, and has anti-inflammatory, antiviral and antiseptic properties. It is known for its benefits for asthma and bronchitis, to relieve muscle and rheumatic pains. It is also known ÿto treat flu as it works very well as a decongestant. It?s great for headaches and sinusitis when inhaled or even massaged using a base oil.
Sandalwood essential oil again has a very a woodsy, sweet and exotic aroma. Used in Asia a lot, especially by yoga enthusiasts, it is very relaxing and therapeutic oil. It has all the properties of the other essential oils but it is an aphrodisiac as well. While, Sandalwood oil is also used to treat skin disorders, and cystitis, it is also very popular for meditation enthusiasts.
Rose essential oil is a popular choice; after all, the rose is one of the most exquisite flowers in appearance and smell. For centuries it has been used as a bath oil. Its aroma is warm and sensual, as well as floral. Rose essential oil is antibacterial, antidepressant, antiseptic and antispasmodic. It is the perfect essential oil for uplifting the mood.
Jasmine essential oil has the most exotic aroma, and is both soothing and relaxing. Its floral scent is most rejuvenating. It has anti depressant, antiseptic and antispasmodic properties. It can uplift the mood, reduce stress and can be beneficial also for dry and sensitive skin.
Marjoram essential oil has a warm and spicy fragrance. It has analgesic, antiseptic, antispasmodic and diuretic properties. It is used to deal with anxiety and insomnia.
Neroli essential oil is a relaxing essential oil. It has a floral and refreshing fragrance. Neroli oil has antidepressant, antiseptic, antispasmodic and sedative properties.
Rosemary essential oil is known for its stimulating properties. It is often used in products for hair loss to help stimulate hair growth; it is also a refreshing essential oil. It has ÿanalgesic, antidepressant, anti-rheumatic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, stimulating, diuretic and decongesting properties.
So go and and experience the benefits of aromatherapy, you will find once you discover the value of essential oils you will always use them as and when the need arises.
- Skin, Hair & Nails Herbal Tincture Blend 100mlAs low as £20.00
- Really Good Hair Oil 100ml£18.00
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Vickie, This is only if you're making your own carrot oil. You do not need to do that with our carrot oil. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello Offor, Thank you for your message. Yes, that's fine. It will make a great moisturising and nourishing body butter. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Tope, Thank you for your message. Carrot oil lightens the dark spots and helps to heal the scars. It is effective for numerous skin issues: psoriasis, eczema, itching... You can combine it with other essential oils, for example, Rosemary, lemon, lavender, lime, orange, bergamot, etc. Carrot seed oil is great for skin lightening itself, it is very effective. However, you can also always mix carrot seed oil with a cold-pressed carrier oil like sweet almond oil or coconut oil. Hope this helps. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenWonderful information
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi,I saw a post where it is required to sun dry your grated carrot oil in order to remove moisture,Is this advisable?
- Carrot Oil for Face Please is it advisable to mix the carrot oil, Shea butter and coconut oil together for the skin