Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Benefits of Bee Pollen
What is it Bee Pollen?
Bee pollen is created by bees from the pollen of the male stamen of flowers. Worker bees collect and transport the pollen granules back to their nest within specifically structured hairs on their hind legs called ?pollen baskets?
Bee pollen is also known Wild Flower Pollen. Bee pollen has many health benefits and has been said to be one of nature?s most complete food. It has long been prescribed by age old practitioners, and was even endorsed by the Father of Western medicine, Hippocrates. It has also been used in Chinese herbal medicine products.
There are indeed many health benefits of Bee pollen or Wild Flower Pollen, also called natures whole food.
One of the benefits of Bee pollen is it enhances vitality, and is said to increased longevity. It is a very rejuvenating and nourishing food and a useful natural remedy for all deficient conditions.
Bee pollen is rich in protein and is especially beneficial for vegetarians and vegans. This can provide a much safer source of protein without the worry of saturated fats in animal meat.
Bee pollen also contains the B vitamin complex, this is what provides energy and one of the reasons it is known for it revitalising and rejuvenating properties. The vitamin B complex, along with vitamins A, C, D, E, selenium, lecithin and powerful phytochemicals (carotenoids and bioflavonoids) make bee pollen a potent source of antioxidants.
The various therapeutic health benefits of bee pollen are believed to largely stem from the antioxidant and disease preventing/curing properties of bioflavonoids and carotenoids.
Bee pollen’s ability to consistently and noticeably increase energy levels makes it a favourite food supplement among many world class athletes and those interested in sustaining and enhancing quality performance.
Bee pollen contains trace amounts of minerals and vitamins and is very high in protein and carbohydrates.
Bee pollen is not found in the everyday diet. It has to be taken as a nutritional supplement. It is a wonderfully rejuvenating food especially when recovering from illness.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy