Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Benefits of Bee Pollen
What is it Bee Pollen?
Bee pollen is created by bees from the pollen of the male stamen of flowers. Worker bees collect and transport the pollen granules back to their nest within specifically structured hairs on their hind legs called ?pollen baskets?
Bee pollen is also known Wild Flower Pollen. Bee pollen has many health benefits and has been said to be one of nature?s most complete food. It has long been prescribed by age old practitioners, and was even endorsed by the Father of Western medicine, Hippocrates. It has also been used in Chinese herbal medicine products.
There are indeed many health benefits of Bee pollen or Wild Flower Pollen, also called natures whole food.
One of the benefits of Bee pollen is it enhances vitality, and is said to increased longevity. It is a very rejuvenating and nourishing food and a useful natural remedy for all deficient conditions.
Bee pollen is rich in protein and is especially beneficial for vegetarians and vegans. This can provide a much safer source of protein without the worry of saturated fats in animal meat.
Bee pollen also contains the B vitamin complex, this is what provides energy and one of the reasons it is known for it revitalising and rejuvenating properties. The vitamin B complex, along with vitamins A, C, D, E, selenium, lecithin and powerful phytochemicals (carotenoids and bioflavonoids) make bee pollen a potent source of antioxidants.
The various therapeutic health benefits of bee pollen are believed to largely stem from the antioxidant and disease preventing/curing properties of bioflavonoids and carotenoids.
Bee pollen’s ability to consistently and noticeably increase energy levels makes it a favourite food supplement among many world class athletes and those interested in sustaining and enhancing quality performance.
Bee pollen contains trace amounts of minerals and vitamins and is very high in protein and carbohydrates.
Bee pollen is not found in the everyday diet. It has to be taken as a nutritional supplement. It is a wonderfully rejuvenating food especially when recovering from illness.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Dia, Thank you for your comment. Research is confusing when it comes to testosterone levels with PCOS and using Ashwagandha. As it is an adaptogenic herb, it will 'adapt' to the environment of the body to support hormonal balance. A huge therapeutic benefit of Ashwagandha is its ability to balance cortisol levels, which could improve stress and symptoms of PCOS also. If you are currently using any medications or under medical supervision, please seek advice from your practitioner to ensure there are no interactions. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs ashwagandha is good to be taken to increase height who have testosterone level high along with pcod ?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)