Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Benefits of Bee Pollen
What is it Bee Pollen?
Bee pollen is created by bees from the pollen of the male stamen of flowers. Worker bees collect and transport the pollen granules back to their nest within specifically structured hairs on their hind legs called ?pollen baskets?
Bee pollen is also known Wild Flower Pollen. Bee pollen has many health benefits and has been said to be one of nature?s most complete food. It has long been prescribed by age old practitioners, and was even endorsed by the Father of Western medicine, Hippocrates. It has also been used in Chinese herbal medicine products.
There are indeed many health benefits of Bee pollen or Wild Flower Pollen, also called natures whole food.
One of the benefits of Bee pollen is it enhances vitality, and is said to increased longevity. It is a very rejuvenating and nourishing food and a useful natural remedy for all deficient conditions.
Bee pollen is rich in protein and is especially beneficial for vegetarians and vegans. This can provide a much safer source of protein without the worry of saturated fats in animal meat.
Bee pollen also contains the B vitamin complex, this is what provides energy and one of the reasons it is known for it revitalising and rejuvenating properties. The vitamin B complex, along with vitamins A, C, D, E, selenium, lecithin and powerful phytochemicals (carotenoids and bioflavonoids) make bee pollen a potent source of antioxidants.
The various therapeutic health benefits of bee pollen are believed to largely stem from the antioxidant and disease preventing/curing properties of bioflavonoids and carotenoids.
Bee pollen’s ability to consistently and noticeably increase energy levels makes it a favourite food supplement among many world class athletes and those interested in sustaining and enhancing quality performance.
Bee pollen contains trace amounts of minerals and vitamins and is very high in protein and carbohydrates.
Bee pollen is not found in the everyday diet. It has to be taken as a nutritional supplement. It is a wonderfully rejuvenating food especially when recovering from illness.
- Wild Flower Bee Pollen Organic 100g25% OFFSpecial Price £9.00 Regular Price £12.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)