Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Benefits of Kelp
What is Kelp?
Kelp is a ?sea vegetable" that grows in nearly all the major oceans of the world. There are several varieties of kelp, these include rockweed, laminaria and bladderwrack, the three most common types of sea kelp used in Kelp supplements. Sea kelp comes in liquid and powder forms, but tablets and capsules remain the most popular supplement choice. Kelp has many health benefits and is rich in many vitamins and minerals, particularly vitamin D which is not that easily found in food sources.
|ÿ||Kelp Nutritional Facts|
Kelp an excellent source of iodine, and therefore sea kelp can help improve thyroid function, potentially increasing metabolism and energy and reducing weight gain. Kelp is also rich in minerals of the ocean, it contains selenium that can boost the body?s immune system. Kelp also contains large amounts of other minerals and vitamins including calcium, niacin, iron, phosphorus and vitamin A.
Kelp is also a rich protein source, similar to Spirulina it provides a good source of vegetable protein.
The iodine, calcium and other minerals in sea kelp are easily absorbed by the body, aiding in digestion and helping replenish relevant mineral deficiencies. Some experts in the natural healing field believe sea kelp can have additional benefits, including increased immunity and enhanced brain development.
Kelp also contains twenty five vitamins, including vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B 12, vitamin C, vitamin E and vitamin K which are essential for the overall health of the body.
Kelp more importantly contains a natural vegetable source of vitamin D, which many people are deficient of and which is difficult to find in food sources. The best source of vitamin D is the sunlight and therefore Kelp has become quite valuable in that it provide a natural food source of vitamin D.
Kelp contains sodium-alginate which helps get rid off heavy-metals and radioactive elements from the body. Kelp?s naturally found digestive enzymes that help the body metabolic and digestive systems with absorption. Kelp organic liquid is soothing to a troubled or sensitive digestive system, assisting effectively in curing recurrent gastric bloating and constipation.
- Witch Hazel Capsules, Organic Fresh-ground®, 60 Caps30% OFFSpecial Price £7.70 Regular Price £11.00
- Tea Tree Organic Essential Oil 5mlAs low as £5.00
- Lavender Organic Essential Oil (Maillette) 5mlAs low as £6.50
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)