Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Benefits of Kelp
What is Kelp?
Kelp is a ?sea vegetable" that grows in nearly all the major oceans of the world. There are several varieties of kelp, these include rockweed, laminaria and bladderwrack, the three most common types of sea kelp used in Kelp supplements. Sea kelp comes in liquid and powder forms, but tablets and capsules remain the most popular supplement choice. Kelp has many health benefits and is rich in many vitamins and minerals, particularly vitamin D which is not that easily found in food sources.
|ÿ||Kelp Nutritional Facts|
Kelp an excellent source of iodine, and therefore sea kelp can help improve thyroid function, potentially increasing metabolism and energy and reducing weight gain. Kelp is also rich in minerals of the ocean, it contains selenium that can boost the body?s immune system. Kelp also contains large amounts of other minerals and vitamins including calcium, niacin, iron, phosphorus and vitamin A.
Kelp is also a rich protein source, similar to Spirulina it provides a good source of vegetable protein.
The iodine, calcium and other minerals in sea kelp are easily absorbed by the body, aiding in digestion and helping replenish relevant mineral deficiencies. Some experts in the natural healing field believe sea kelp can have additional benefits, including increased immunity and enhanced brain development.
Kelp also contains twenty five vitamins, including vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B 12, vitamin C, vitamin E and vitamin K which are essential for the overall health of the body.
Kelp more importantly contains a natural vegetable source of vitamin D, which many people are deficient of and which is difficult to find in food sources. The best source of vitamin D is the sunlight and therefore Kelp has become quite valuable in that it provide a natural food source of vitamin D.
Kelp contains sodium-alginate which helps get rid off heavy-metals and radioactive elements from the body. Kelp?s naturally found digestive enzymes that help the body metabolic and digestive systems with absorption. Kelp organic liquid is soothing to a troubled or sensitive digestive system, assisting effectively in curing recurrent gastric bloating and constipation.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy