Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Benefits of Kukui Oil
The Kukui Tree is Hawaii?s official state tree, and Kukui means ?enlightenment’ in Hawaiian. Itis valued for its rejuvenating and soothing effects upon the skin, without leaving a greasy or oily film. Kukui Nut Oil is invaluable providing moisture and nourishment to dry, mature, and sun damaged skin. Traditionally, babies in Hawaii were anointed with Kukui Nut Oil to protect their skin from the sun, salt and other elements. In addition, it was used on skin irritations, wounds, and burns.
Benefits of Kukui oil
Kukui oil is known to help skin conditions such as Psoriasis and Eczema. It is rich in EFA?s which makes it especially beneficial and nourishing for the skin, it is high in linoleic and linolenic acids which are essential fatty acids, vital for the metabolism of healthy skin.
Kukui Oil is a fabulous moisturiser, and quickly penetrates the skin leaving a silky-smooth non-greasy feeling. It is often used for dry or damaged skin, immediately relieving symptoms because of its quick absorption into the skin. It can leave even the roughest and driest skin feeling smooth, soft and hydrated. Kukui Oil contains Vitamins A, C, E and F, providing anti-oxidants that help to protect from the skin. Kukui nut Oil is good for anti aging, revitalising and especially restoring sun damaged skin. This unique oil is able to penetrate into the deepest skin layers, while creating a protective shield that locks in moisture. It is a hugely popular natural sun relief oil and perfect to take on sun drenched holidays as an after sun oil to replenish and soothe the skin
Kukui oil is prefect for those with sensitive skin, aging skin helps in preventing wrinkles when included in your daily beauty regime. It?s high content of antioxidants are beneficial for fine lines and crows feet, while gently massaged in daily as a moisturiser..
It is also beneficial for the burns ? including: sunburn, windburn, radiation burns, and heat induced burns.
This wonderful oil can also be used as for an oil treatment on dry hair and scalp, or add a few drops to your bath water for a luxurious treat.
Fushi’s Kukui Nut oil is organic and cold pressed and sourced from sustainable sources in Indonesia
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.