Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Benefits of Kukui Oil
The Kukui Tree is Hawaii?s official state tree, and Kukui means ?enlightenment’ in Hawaiian. Itis valued for its rejuvenating and soothing effects upon the skin, without leaving a greasy or oily film. Kukui Nut Oil is invaluable providing moisture and nourishment to dry, mature, and sun damaged skin. Traditionally, babies in Hawaii were anointed with Kukui Nut Oil to protect their skin from the sun, salt and other elements. In addition, it was used on skin irritations, wounds, and burns.
Benefits of Kukui oil
Kukui oil is known to help skin conditions such as Psoriasis and Eczema. It is rich in EFA?s which makes it especially beneficial and nourishing for the skin, it is high in linoleic and linolenic acids which are essential fatty acids, vital for the metabolism of healthy skin.
Kukui Oil is a fabulous moisturiser, and quickly penetrates the skin leaving a silky-smooth non-greasy feeling. It is often used for dry or damaged skin, immediately relieving symptoms because of its quick absorption into the skin. It can leave even the roughest and driest skin feeling smooth, soft and hydrated. Kukui Oil contains Vitamins A, C, E and F, providing anti-oxidants that help to protect from the skin. Kukui nut Oil is good for anti aging, revitalising and especially restoring sun damaged skin. This unique oil is able to penetrate into the deepest skin layers, while creating a protective shield that locks in moisture. It is a hugely popular natural sun relief oil and perfect to take on sun drenched holidays as an after sun oil to replenish and soothe the skin
Kukui oil is prefect for those with sensitive skin, aging skin helps in preventing wrinkles when included in your daily beauty regime. It?s high content of antioxidants are beneficial for fine lines and crows feet, while gently massaged in daily as a moisturiser..
It is also beneficial for the burns ? including: sunburn, windburn, radiation burns, and heat induced burns.
This wonderful oil can also be used as for an oil treatment on dry hair and scalp, or add a few drops to your bath water for a luxurious treat.
Fushi’s Kukui Nut oil is organic and cold pressed and sourced from sustainable sources in Indonesia
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenCan I take Ashwaganda with other supplements such as vit E, calcium and also estrogen for menopause?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Kianouche, Thank you for your message. I would recommend to mix pomegranate oil with Marula oil for what you are looking to treat. A few drops of antioxidant-rich Marula oil mixed with Pomegranate oil can boost efficacy and help restore your skin’s functions in perfect equilibrium. Long term use may visibly minimise pores, brighten the skin, protect it from the oxidative damage caused by pollution, tones down pigmentation and assists with scar tissue healing. Hope this helps :)
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi I’ve bought some of your pomegranate oil, together with rosehip and marula oils. Which of the other two oils would be better to mix with pomegranate oil for mature skin with hyperpigmentation due to sun damage and sometimes prone to spots and milia when using rich moisturisers. Also, can I use pomegranate oil by itself or combined with either of the other two oils around my eyes
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHi Genevive, Thank you for your comment. Homeopathic medicine refers to an alternative approach to medicine that uses natural substances that can be prepared to create a remedy to restore our health and feeling of vitality. Flaxseeds are a natural product that we have pressed organically to produce Flaxseed oil that we celebrate for its powerful healing qualities. I hope that helps!
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHow, exactly, is this product homeopathic?