Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Benefits of Spirulina
There are many Spirulina health benefits that make it a very popular health food.
Spirulina is a blue-green edible algae. It is a natural whole food that has nourished people in many countries around the world for centuries. This super green food is considered one of the world’s healthiest foods because it contains an amazing combination of nutrients.
Some of the best quality of Spirulina is grown in the clear waters of Hawaii which is why Hawaiian Spirulina is famous for its reputed health benefits.
Some of the benefits of Spirulina are
Some of the health benefits
Helping purify the liver
Lowering blood cholesterol
Helping fight viral infections
Enhancing ability to generate new blood cells
Improving blood sugar problems
Strengthening the nervous system
Strengthening the immune system
Spirulina contains potassium, calcium, magnesium, zinc, selenium, phosphorous and iron. In addition to these beneficial minerals, you can get your B-complex A and E vitamins from Spirulina. It is very rich in protein and contains 26 times the calcium of milk.
Fushi’s organic certified Spirulina is sourced from Hawaii for sustainable sources.
- Horsetail Capsules, Organic Fresh-ground®, 60 CapsAs low as £9.00
- Lemon Organic Essential Oil 5mlAs low as £4.50
- Bergamot Organic Essential Oil 5mlAs low as £12.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)