Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Benefits of Spirulina
There are many Spirulina health benefits that make it a very popular health food.
Spirulina is a blue-green edible algae. It is a natural whole food that has nourished people in many countries around the world for centuries. This super green food is considered one of the world’s healthiest foods because it contains an amazing combination of nutrients.
Some of the best quality of Spirulina is grown in the clear waters of Hawaii which is why Hawaiian Spirulina is famous for its reputed health benefits.
Some of the benefits of Spirulina are
Some of the health benefits
Helping purify the liver
Lowering blood cholesterol
Helping fight viral infections
Enhancing ability to generate new blood cells
Improving blood sugar problems
Strengthening the nervous system
Strengthening the immune system
Spirulina contains potassium, calcium, magnesium, zinc, selenium, phosphorous and iron. In addition to these beneficial minerals, you can get your B-complex A and E vitamins from Spirulina. It is very rich in protein and contains 26 times the calcium of milk.
Fushi’s organic certified Spirulina is sourced from Hawaii for sustainable sources.
- Guggul Capsules, Organic Fresh-ground®, 60 CapsAs low as £19.00
- Gurmar Leaf Capsules, Organic Fresh-ground®, 60 CapsAs low as £8.00
- Tulsi Capsules, Organic Fresh-ground®, 60 CapsAs low as £9.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Dia, Thank you for your comment. Research is confusing when it comes to testosterone levels with PCOS and using Ashwagandha. As it is an adaptogenic herb, it will 'adapt' to the environment of the body to support hormonal balance. A huge therapeutic benefit of Ashwagandha is its ability to balance cortisol levels, which could improve stress and symptoms of PCOS also. If you are currently using any medications or under medical supervision, please seek advice from your practitioner to ensure there are no interactions. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs ashwagandha is good to be taken to increase height who have testosterone level high along with pcod ?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)