Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Benefits of Spirulina
There are many Spirulina health benefits that make it a very popular health food.
Spirulina is a blue-green edible algae. It is a natural whole food that has nourished people in many countries around the world for centuries. This super green food is considered one of the world’s healthiest foods because it contains an amazing combination of nutrients.
Some of the best quality of Spirulina is grown in the clear waters of Hawaii which is why Hawaiian Spirulina is famous for its reputed health benefits.
Some of the benefits of Spirulina are
Some of the health benefits
Helping purify the liver
Lowering blood cholesterol
Helping fight viral infections
Enhancing ability to generate new blood cells
Improving blood sugar problems
Strengthening the nervous system
Strengthening the immune system
Spirulina contains potassium, calcium, magnesium, zinc, selenium, phosphorous and iron. In addition to these beneficial minerals, you can get your B-complex A and E vitamins from Spirulina. It is very rich in protein and contains 26 times the calcium of milk.
Fushi’s organic certified Spirulina is sourced from Hawaii for sustainable sources.
- Horsetail Capsules, Organic Fresh-ground®, 60 CapsAs low as £9.00
- Lemon Organic Essential Oil 5mlAs low as £4.50
- Bergamot Organic Essential Oil 5mlAs low as £12.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.