Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Boost Your Defence This Winter
Untitled PageAccording to Rick Hay, Fushi?s Nutrition Expert there are steps you can take to help avert a crisis, ?Too many of us wait until SAD symptoms are quite severe before taking action - but if you start in autumn you are strengthening your body’s resilience to the mental and physical stresses of the long cold winter to come.?ÿ
Fushi Wellbeing offers some little tweaks you can do ? starting now ? to put some instant sunshine into your life, build up your immunity and boost energy levels so you?re set to face anything the elements may throw at you.ÿ And don?t forget as the office central heating systems get switched on, stay hydrated and sip small sips of water at room temperature.ÿ
A pick of Fushi?s supplements to Fall back on as advised by our expert nutritionist Rick Hayÿ
|ÿ||Fushi?s Astragalus & Echinacea Herbal Drink Tonic |
A natural herbalÿtonic with Astragalus, Echinacea, elderberry and Ashwaganda that delivers a triple whammy to low immunity, stress overload and low energy levels.ÿÿÿ The perfect tonic to fight viruses, according to research, astragalus encourages the development of bone marrow cells into active natural-born infection killers!ÿÿ Echinacea is well known as a flu fighter, while Ashwaganda, an adaptogenic herb, and tinospora cordifolia are both used in Ayurveda to support the immune system and protect the body from stress.ÿ Elderberry also fights flu and provides antioxidant protection.ÿÿ All it takes is 15 ml daily or 5ml three times daily in four parts water.ÿÿ
| Fushi?s Calmaid|
As the name suggests, Calmaid is a soothing, relaxing formula that promotes a zen-like feeling to the body without interfering with your ability to function.ÿÿ With essential nutrients inositol and magnesium it promotes mental calm and nourishes the nervous system, particularly in times of stress.ÿÿ Combined with the amino acids L-tryptophan and taurine in each Calmaid capsule, stress relief is optimised and, since stress and anxiety can interfere with the body?s natural body clock, it can upset sleep patterns and, through tiredness, the ability to concentrate and perform at peak levels. Research has also shown that magnesium can act as a muscle relaxant, so it?s useful to help alleviate headaches and migraine. ÿ
Boost your Energy levels for winter
As well as building up the immunity, Rick Hay advises, ?We know the onset of winter can negatively impact mood, the nervous system and immunity, supplementing early is wise on the overall health front.ÿÿ We know that anything you do to boost your energy levels will make you feel invigorated and happier. ÿ
Energiplex is a caffeine free alternative to boost energy levels and brings a zing to body and mind.ÿÿ Combining alpha-lipoic acid, L-carnitine and a raft of vitamins that include the B group vitamins, vitamin C, and vitamin E, as well as essential minerals zinc, choline and magnesium. Fushi?s exclusive formula ensures optimum energy levels and is particularly formulated for people with busy and active lifestyles.
|ÿ||Fushi Gingko and Ginseng Herbal Drink Tonic|
The perfect antidote to SAD, Fushi?s delicious herbal tonic provides a burst of energy, especially when you are feeling low thanks to the weather. Gingko is a great antioxidant and boost to the circulation at the same time it supports the brain?s metabolism of glucose for energy, ginseng improves stamina, is reputed to boost libido and also strengthens the immune system.ÿ ÿBrahmi is another herb widely used in Ayurveda to help balance the chemicals in the brain, increasing both short and long-term memory.ÿ Fushi?s delicious Herbal Tonics can be addedÿÿÿ to your daily water intake, flavouring them and taking away the boring task ofÿÿÿ staying hydrated. And, if even winter doesn?t turn out to be quite so bad and sadÿÿ you?ll be at the peak of health.h.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy