Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Boost your immune against Swine Flu
Swine flu cases are on the rise and the number is expected to rise in the Autumn. There are 9000 confirmed cases in the UK according to the Times Online.ÿ Dr Nick Phin, who is head of pandemic flu planning at the Health Protection Agency, explains: ?A person who is malnourished is likely to be more susceptible to infections and for most people, a healthy and nutritionally balanced diet will be an important factor in helping to maintain a healthy immune system.?
So boost up your immune system and do your best to protect yourself from catching the Swine Flu virus. A strong immune system will help you fight the swine flu virus, and a herbal remedy with immune boosting herbs can only but help the immune system become stronger. Immune boosting herbs include more notably Echinacea, Astragalus and Ashwagandha among others. All of these immune boosting herbs are formulated in Fushi?s Defence + Tincture.
Echinacea is recommended widely by medical herbalists for boosting the body?s immunity against flu and influenza. Echinacea has been used by for centuries to trigger the body’s natural ability to heal itself. It is very effective in boosting the body’s immunity.
Astragalus is also an important herb, and known for strengthening the body. Research shows Astragalus stimulates the immune system in many ways. It increases the number of stem cells in bone marrow and lymph tissue and encourages their development into active immune cells.
Ashwagandha also known as Withania has a reputation as a strong and sure immune tonic and stress protector. This herb protects the body from stressÿrelated disease, and brings the immune system up to optimum levels of activity.
Liquorice is widely used in Asia for its rejuvenating and nutritive properties. It is included in the formulation primarily as an adrenal tonic although it has notable influence on a number of systems including the immune function.
Ginseng is also known for it body strengthening properties. Herbs such as Ginseng and Liquorice are adaptogenic herbs, adaptogenic herbs work on the body as a whole, encouraging a variety of body systems to cope with physical and emotional stress, recover from overwork and protect against disease.
Each of these herbs can be taken as a single tincture, or in a tincture blend such as Fushi?s Defence+ Tincture which contains all these great immune boosting herbs as well as other herbs such as Ginger and Cleavers . So start boosting up your immune system against the Swine flu virus, after all prevention is better than cure. ÿ
And don?t forget eating healthy nutritious fruits and vegetables of course is very important. Include plenty of dark green vegetables, bright orange fruits, carrots, pumpkins, spinach and cabbage. Increase your intake of all fruits and vegetables rich in Vitamin C. ÿZinc is an important mineral for defence, so make sure to eat zinc rich foods such as all bran cereal, pine nuts, cheese, wheat germ and eggs. Iron is also an important mineral for the immune system, dark greens vegetables such as spinach, beans, pulses, eggs, wholemeal bread and fortified breakfast cereal are also a source of iron.
- Immune Astragalus & Echinacea Herbal Tincture Blend 100mlAs low as £20.00
- Sleep Valerian & Skullcap Herbal Tincture Blend 100mlAs low as £20.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.