Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Boost your immune against Swine Flu
Swine flu cases are on the rise and the number is expected to rise in the Autumn. There are 9000 confirmed cases in the UK according to the Times Online.ÿ Dr Nick Phin, who is head of pandemic flu planning at the Health Protection Agency, explains: ?A person who is malnourished is likely to be more susceptible to infections and for most people, a healthy and nutritionally balanced diet will be an important factor in helping to maintain a healthy immune system.?
So boost up your immune system and do your best to protect yourself from catching the Swine Flu virus. A strong immune system will help you fight the swine flu virus, and a herbal remedy with immune boosting herbs can only but help the immune system become stronger. Immune boosting herbs include more notably Echinacea, Astragalus and Ashwagandha among others. All of these immune boosting herbs are formulated in Fushi?s Defence + Tincture.
Echinacea is recommended widely by medical herbalists for boosting the body?s immunity against flu and influenza. Echinacea has been used by for centuries to trigger the body’s natural ability to heal itself. It is very effective in boosting the body’s immunity.
Astragalus is also an important herb, and known for strengthening the body. Research shows Astragalus stimulates the immune system in many ways. It increases the number of stem cells in bone marrow and lymph tissue and encourages their development into active immune cells.
Ashwagandha also known as Withania has a reputation as a strong and sure immune tonic and stress protector. This herb protects the body from stressÿrelated disease, and brings the immune system up to optimum levels of activity.
Liquorice is widely used in Asia for its rejuvenating and nutritive properties. It is included in the formulation primarily as an adrenal tonic although it has notable influence on a number of systems including the immune function.
Ginseng is also known for it body strengthening properties. Herbs such as Ginseng and Liquorice are adaptogenic herbs, adaptogenic herbs work on the body as a whole, encouraging a variety of body systems to cope with physical and emotional stress, recover from overwork and protect against disease.
Each of these herbs can be taken as a single tincture, or in a tincture blend such as Fushi?s Defence+ Tincture which contains all these great immune boosting herbs as well as other herbs such as Ginger and Cleavers . So start boosting up your immune system against the Swine flu virus, after all prevention is better than cure. ÿ
And don?t forget eating healthy nutritious fruits and vegetables of course is very important. Include plenty of dark green vegetables, bright orange fruits, carrots, pumpkins, spinach and cabbage. Increase your intake of all fruits and vegetables rich in Vitamin C. ÿZinc is an important mineral for defence, so make sure to eat zinc rich foods such as all bran cereal, pine nuts, cheese, wheat germ and eggs. Iron is also an important mineral for the immune system, dark greens vegetables such as spinach, beans, pulses, eggs, wholemeal bread and fortified breakfast cereal are also a source of iron.
- Immune Astragalus & Echinacea Herbal Tincture Blend 100mlAs low as £20.00
- Sleep Valerian & Skullcap Herbal Tincture Blend 100mlAs low as £20.00
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy