Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Boost your immune against Swine Flu
Swine flu cases are on the rise and the number is expected to rise in the Autumn. There are 9000 confirmed cases in the UK according to the Times Online.ÿ Dr Nick Phin, who is head of pandemic flu planning at the Health Protection Agency, explains: ?A person who is malnourished is likely to be more susceptible to infections and for most people, a healthy and nutritionally balanced diet will be an important factor in helping to maintain a healthy immune system.?
So boost up your immune system and do your best to protect yourself from catching the Swine Flu virus. A strong immune system will help you fight the swine flu virus, and a herbal remedy with immune boosting herbs can only but help the immune system become stronger. Immune boosting herbs include more notably Echinacea, Astragalus and Ashwagandha among others. All of these immune boosting herbs are formulated in Fushi?s Defence + Tincture.
Echinacea is recommended widely by medical herbalists for boosting the body?s immunity against flu and influenza. Echinacea has been used by for centuries to trigger the body’s natural ability to heal itself. It is very effective in boosting the body’s immunity.
Astragalus is also an important herb, and known for strengthening the body. Research shows Astragalus stimulates the immune system in many ways. It increases the number of stem cells in bone marrow and lymph tissue and encourages their development into active immune cells.
Ashwagandha also known as Withania has a reputation as a strong and sure immune tonic and stress protector. This herb protects the body from stressÿrelated disease, and brings the immune system up to optimum levels of activity.
Liquorice is widely used in Asia for its rejuvenating and nutritive properties. It is included in the formulation primarily as an adrenal tonic although it has notable influence on a number of systems including the immune function.
Ginseng is also known for it body strengthening properties. Herbs such as Ginseng and Liquorice are adaptogenic herbs, adaptogenic herbs work on the body as a whole, encouraging a variety of body systems to cope with physical and emotional stress, recover from overwork and protect against disease.
Each of these herbs can be taken as a single tincture, or in a tincture blend such as Fushi?s Defence+ Tincture which contains all these great immune boosting herbs as well as other herbs such as Ginger and Cleavers . So start boosting up your immune system against the Swine flu virus, after all prevention is better than cure. ÿ
And don?t forget eating healthy nutritious fruits and vegetables of course is very important. Include plenty of dark green vegetables, bright orange fruits, carrots, pumpkins, spinach and cabbage. Increase your intake of all fruits and vegetables rich in Vitamin C. ÿZinc is an important mineral for defence, so make sure to eat zinc rich foods such as all bran cereal, pine nuts, cheese, wheat germ and eggs. Iron is also an important mineral for the immune system, dark greens vegetables such as spinach, beans, pulses, eggs, wholemeal bread and fortified breakfast cereal are also a source of iron.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.