Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Boost your mood with nutritional supplements
Take a look out of the window right now. What do you see? Probably not much, given how gloomy it is right now. And you're not alone, because new research shows half of us never see the light of day unless it is on their lunch break.
A survey by Beurer found the nation's office workers are being deprived of sunlight during the winter months because the sun rises so late and sets early in the evening.
This could leave millions of people with a vitamin D deficiency, which could take its toll on their health and strength.
Roberty Slade of Beurer noted that once the clocks go back at the end of October, the dark nights start to take effect.
"If you leave for work relatively early then the chances are your mornings are dark too, which means that if you don't get time outdoors as part of your job then you are likely to see very little daylight at all during the week," he said.
"That in itself can be very depressing and it's inevitable that long dark days will have an effect on our moods."
If you have been feeling sluggish, tired or just a bit down, you could try taking nutritional supplements to bolster your immune system and boost your mood.
Forget the processed fatty foods so high in sugar that they will send your body crashing down half an hour after consumption - think consistent meals throughout the day that will stablise your blood sugar levels and give you the nutritional tools you need to cope with festive stress.
Food that is rich in omega-3 can have a positive impact on our mood, so try Fushi's Omega Totale Health and Beauty Oil drizzled over a grilled chicken salad or vegetable cous cous. It contains a blend of flaxseed oil, hempseed oil and avocado oil, along with olive and evening primrose oil, so is great for stepping up your intake of omega 3, 6 and 9.
Posted by Matilda Jones
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-PressedAs low as £6.00 Regular Price £6.00
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy