Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Brazil Nut Oil
Brazil Brazil nut oil is cold pressed from the Brazil nut and is yellowish oil which has a pleasant, slightly sweet smell and taste. Brazil nut oil contains mainly alpha, linoleic, and oleic acids. It is rich in both vitamins A and E and proteins.
Brazil nut oil also contains small amounts of myristic and stearic acids and phytosterols. Today, Brazil nut oil is often found in high-quality shampoos and conditioning products. It is a wonderful hair conditioner; bringing shine, silkiness, malleability and softness. It helps renew dry, lifeless hair, split-ends and allows hair to remain very soft and healthy. It acts as a wonderful scalp and skin moisturizer. Brazil nut oil in skin creams helps keep skin soft and smooth. It helps lubricate and moisturise the skin, providing antioxidant benefits, helps prevents dryness and leaves skin soft, smooth and hydrated. Brazil Nut oil also makes for excellent massage oil!
|Benefits of Brazil Nut Oil|
Brazil Nut oil is a wonderful natural hair conditioner; and promotes shine, silkiness and softness to the hair. It helps renew dry, lifeless hair, split-ends and restores damaged hair. A superbly conditioning oil, Brazil Nut oil helps restore the shine and health back into your hair. It is particularly beneficial for adding softness and lustre to the hair, Brazil Nut oil It acts as a wonderful scalp and skin moisturiser. Brazil nut oil in skin creams helps keep skin soft and smooth. It helps lubricate and moisturise the skin, providing antioxidant benefits, helps prevents dryness and leaves skin soft, smooth and hydrated.
Brazil nut oil is rich in mainly alpha, linoleic, and oleic acids. It is maintaining soft supple and younger looking skin.
It also makes for excellent massage oil, blended with a favourite essential aromatherapy oil or just used as it is, it can be used as an all body moisturiser too.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyHi Fred, Unfortunately, I am unable to advise on this since you are taking medication. Herbal remedies can interact with other drugs. You should approach any kind of supplement or medication with equal caution (prescription and non-prescription). It is best to seek advice from your GP.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyIs it safe to take 500mg Ashwaganda once a day whilst taking fluoxetine 20mg Once a day?
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi, I made carrot oil from almond oil and carrot fruit, is it good? And how do I keep it to avoid spoilage
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello :) There are no studies that indicates negative effects on femininity and hirsutism on women. Studies have shown that Ashwagandha is a magical herb for women of all ages and the benefits for women are plenty. When consumed regularly, it can have a positive effect on physical and mental health. Hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have heard that using this herb cause negative effects on femininity and some times produces hair on face of woman.