Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Brilliant Baobab seed oil and its benefits
On the often warm continent of Africa and in several other places in the world, you can find Baobab trees, also called Adansonia - a tree whose fruits are sometimes called monkey bread.
This fruit's seeds, found inside these big pods, are where baobab seed oil is sourced from, and its uses will simply fascinate you.
Hair moisture treat
You may already use a great organic shampoo and a luxurious conditioner to help look after your hair and make sure it looks great.
But one of the great things about Baobab oil is the fact that it can be a treat for hair, too. For a fantastic moisturising session, simply add a little of this smooth oil to hair and smooth through.
It isn't only hair that can potentially benefit from this natural oil, though. Like a number of similar oils, it can be used to moisturise skin, too. Take the time to give yourself a gentle massage with this exotic treat and it's sure to bring pleasure to your skin.
There's natural goodness within Baobab oil with Vitamin E and Vitamin A just two of the nutrients inside this exotic product.
Why it's so great
If you're looking for a product that will not block your skin's pores, this oil is for you. You'll also find that the oil is swiftly absorbed which is great when you're using it as a moisturiser. Meanwhile, it's said to help with cell generation and make skin elasticity better.
If you're intrigued by the sound of Baobab oil, why not take the time to look into some of the other fantastic oils that are available?
From flax seed oil made from flax seeds to rosehip oil and coconut oil, there is a huge range out there, each different. By taking the time to look into each, you could find the perfect oil for your needs.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you Emiliano for your comment. In this blog we are referring more to oils, more so than butters and while we agree with you Shea is an excellent emollient for hair, it's consistency is more buttery and it is used more as a leave-in remedy to smooth hair texture. We have suggested Coconut oil as it helps slow down hair loss by penetrating deep into your hair shaft to prevent protein loss, which in turn prevents breakage. When applied to your scalp, it simultaneously moisturises and removes build-up around your hair follicles to encourage hair growth and is one of base oils always used in Ayurveda for hair treatments. As this post is more focused for hair and not for skin, the comedogenic scale applies to skin/pores and not hair follicles. Thank you again for your feedback.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Hello Zu, yes hair loss can be very stressful and this in turn amplifies the cause almost.. Perhaps with Covid, your system may have been depleted of nutrients and fighting the virus can take its toll on your immune system, so sometimes our hair and skin suffer when we have been ill. We really believe in oils for scalp massage as the best way to revive the growth and help regenerate the follicles. It may be also worth at looking at internal supplements and making sure you are getting enough of omega oils, perhaps plant based such as nuts and seeds in your diet. For external oil treatment, would recommend the Really Good Hair oil which we create with Brahmi, this herb is known to help bring the scalp back to health and improve growth. Biotin is also a good vitamin to take as a supplement to help with hair growth so do look into that. So hope these tips will be helpful for you.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?I, am very surprised that your article did not include Organic Shea Butter and that coconut oil, is your number one choice for hair growth and thickness. According to the comedogenic scale, coconut oil, has a rating of (4), on a scale from (0), to (5), on clogging your pores. Why would anyone put coconut oil, on their hair or skin knowing the pores will get clogged up. Shea Butter, on the other hand has a (0), rating on the comedogenic scale, which is great for dry hair and skin and won't clog up your pores.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks