Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Brilliant Baobab seed oil and its benefits
On the often warm continent of Africa and in several other places in the world, you can find Baobab trees, also called Adansonia - a tree whose fruits are sometimes called monkey bread.
This fruit's seeds, found inside these big pods, are where baobab seed oil is sourced from, and its uses will simply fascinate you.
Hair moisture treat
You may already use a great organic shampoo and a luxurious conditioner to help look after your hair and make sure it looks great.
But one of the great things about Baobab oil is the fact that it can be a treat for hair, too. For a fantastic moisturising session, simply add a little of this smooth oil to hair and smooth through.
It isn't only hair that can potentially benefit from this natural oil, though. Like a number of similar oils, it can be used to moisturise skin, too. Take the time to give yourself a gentle massage with this exotic treat and it's sure to bring pleasure to your skin.
There's natural goodness within Baobab oil with Vitamin E and Vitamin A just two of the nutrients inside this exotic product.
Why it's so great
If you're looking for a product that will not block your skin's pores, this oil is for you. You'll also find that the oil is swiftly absorbed which is great when you're using it as a moisturiser. Meanwhile, it's said to help with cell generation and make skin elasticity better.
If you're intrigued by the sound of Baobab oil, why not take the time to look into some of the other fantastic oils that are available?
From flax seed oil made from flax seeds to rosehip oil and coconut oil, there is a huge range out there, each different. By taking the time to look into each, you could find the perfect oil for your needs.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Dia, Thank you for your comment. Research is confusing when it comes to testosterone levels with PCOS and using Ashwagandha. As it is an adaptogenic herb, it will 'adapt' to the environment of the body to support hormonal balance. A huge therapeutic benefit of Ashwagandha is its ability to balance cortisol levels, which could improve stress and symptoms of PCOS also. If you are currently using any medications or under medical supervision, please seek advice from your practitioner to ensure there are no interactions. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs ashwagandha is good to be taken to increase height who have testosterone level high along with pcod ?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)