Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Brilliant Baobab seed oil and its benefits
On the often warm continent of Africa and in several other places in the world, you can find Baobab trees, also called Adansonia - a tree whose fruits are sometimes called monkey bread.
This fruit's seeds, found inside these big pods, are where baobab seed oil is sourced from, and its uses will simply fascinate you.
Hair moisture treat
You may already use a great organic shampoo and a luxurious conditioner to help look after your hair and make sure it looks great.
But one of the great things about Baobab oil is the fact that it can be a treat for hair, too. For a fantastic moisturising session, simply add a little of this smooth oil to hair and smooth through.
It isn't only hair that can potentially benefit from this natural oil, though. Like a number of similar oils, it can be used to moisturise skin, too. Take the time to give yourself a gentle massage with this exotic treat and it's sure to bring pleasure to your skin.
There's natural goodness within Baobab oil with Vitamin E and Vitamin A just two of the nutrients inside this exotic product.
Why it's so great
If you're looking for a product that will not block your skin's pores, this oil is for you. You'll also find that the oil is swiftly absorbed which is great when you're using it as a moisturiser. Meanwhile, it's said to help with cell generation and make skin elasticity better.
If you're intrigued by the sound of Baobab oil, why not take the time to look into some of the other fantastic oils that are available?
From flax seed oil made from flax seeds to rosehip oil and coconut oil, there is a huge range out there, each different. By taking the time to look into each, you could find the perfect oil for your needs.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy