Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Brilliant Baobab seed oil and its benefits
On the often warm continent of Africa and in several other places in the world, you can find Baobab trees, also called Adansonia - a tree whose fruits are sometimes called monkey bread.
This fruit's seeds, found inside these big pods, are where baobab seed oil is sourced from, and its uses will simply fascinate you.
Hair moisture treat
You may already use a great organic shampoo and a luxurious conditioner to help look after your hair and make sure it looks great.
But one of the great things about Baobab oil is the fact that it can be a treat for hair, too. For a fantastic moisturising session, simply add a little of this smooth oil to hair and smooth through.
It isn't only hair that can potentially benefit from this natural oil, though. Like a number of similar oils, it can be used to moisturise skin, too. Take the time to give yourself a gentle massage with this exotic treat and it's sure to bring pleasure to your skin.
There's natural goodness within Baobab oil with Vitamin E and Vitamin A just two of the nutrients inside this exotic product.
Why it's so great
If you're looking for a product that will not block your skin's pores, this oil is for you. You'll also find that the oil is swiftly absorbed which is great when you're using it as a moisturiser. Meanwhile, it's said to help with cell generation and make skin elasticity better.
If you're intrigued by the sound of Baobab oil, why not take the time to look into some of the other fantastic oils that are available?
From flax seed oil made from flax seeds to rosehip oil and coconut oil, there is a huge range out there, each different. By taking the time to look into each, you could find the perfect oil for your needs.
- Hemp Seed Organic Oil Virgin 100ml Fresh-Pressed30% OFFSpecial Price £6.30 Regular Price £9.00
- Baobab Seed Oil Virgin 100ml Organic Fresh-Pressed30% OFFSpecial Price £16.80 Regular Price £24.00
- Cherry Seed Organic Oil Virgin 50ml Fresh-Pressed30% OFFSpecial Price £9.10 Regular Price £13.00
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thankyou very informative ♥️
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello. Technically Ashwagandha should not have interactions with Hormone Replacement Therapy as it works on the body's stress response. That said, we always recommend people taking any medication to double check any interactions with their practitioner. Take care. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi, if I'm on hormone replacement therapy (estrogen and progesterone), can I also take this for menopause symptoms, stress, and brain fog issues associated with menopause?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyHi Fred, Unfortunately, I am unable to advise on this since you are taking medication. Herbal remedies can interact with other drugs. You should approach any kind of supplement or medication with equal caution (prescription and non-prescription). It is best to seek advice from your GP.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyIs it safe to take 500mg Ashwaganda once a day whilst taking fluoxetine 20mg Once a day?
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.