Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Buckwheat and Chia Pancakes
Deliciously healthy pancakes to liven up your Sunday mornings
By Tiffany Ingle
(no added refined sugar, only that from the coconut nectar)
Makes 6 large pancakes
1 cup buckwheat flour
1/3 cup rice flour
¼ cup flaxseed/sunflower seed/pumpkin seed mix (make your own or use Linwoods)
1 tsp bi-carb soda
2 tbsps. Fushi Chia Seeds
1/3 cup Fushi Coconut Oil (melted) + 1 tbsp. for cooking
2 ½ cups almond milk
2 tsps. vanilla essence
2 tbsps. coconut blossom nectar
Handful of fresh berries
2 tbsps. coconut yoghurt
- 1. Melt the coconut oil in a mug (or ceramic measuring cup)
- 2. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl – buckwheat flour, rice flour, flax/Sunflower seed /Pumpkin seed mix, bi-carb soda and chia seeds
- 3. Slowly add the almond milk until it reaches a consistency you are happy with (if you like thicker pancakes, don’t add the extra ½ cup)
- 4. Mix in the coconut oil, vanilla essence and coconut blossom nectar
- 5. Heat some of your extra coconut oil in the pan, and when ready it is hot pour in your mixture. Cook until almost all of the air bubbles have popped, then flip. Cook for another few minutes then remove from the heat.
- 6. Continue with the other pancakes until all are cooked
- 7. Serve with fresh berries and coconut yoghurt!
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)