Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Buriti oil is renowned and prized oil at least in Brazil. The Buriti tree which literally translated means the ?Tree of Life? tree grows in and near swamps and other wet areas in tropical South America. The orange-reddish oil is extracted from the fruit of this palm tree in the Brazilian Amazon. Beautiful pale yellow blooms adorn the tree from December to April, and an almost artificial-looking ridged fruit grows from December to June. The nearly perfectly shaped fruit has shiny chestnut coloured scales, and the edible, yellow, fleshy fruit has a high vitamin C content.
Buriti oil has the highest natural occurrence of pro-vitamin A available (carotenoids). The oil is also extremely rich in vitamin E (tocopherols); combined with antioxidants give it an incredible ability to moisturise and re-hydrate. It is commonly found in high-end skin care creams and applied directly to treat burns, because of its soothing qualities and its ability to promote the formation of scar tissue.
Benefits of Buriti oil
The entire tree has varied uses, and indeed may be a rare gem in the Amazonian jungle. Rich in vitamin A and C it is also very rich in vitamin E. Full of antioxidants therefore, it has an incredible ability to moisturise and hydrate the skin.
Buriti oil?s contains the all important essential Fatty Acids and emollients that work overtime at keeping skin smooth. The antioxidant properties of Buriti oil also have skin repairing and protecting properties. In fact, the concentration of carotene in Buriti oil is even higher than that in carrot oil.
The oil restores moisture lacking in sun-exposed skin and because of its colour it possesses a naturally occurring SPF factor.
The rich unsaturated fatty acids and vitamin A in Buriti oil help rebuild and hydrate new skin cells. It has been used as a healing oil by natives to treat burns and stings because of its soothing qualities.
Buriti oil is slowly making its way into the mainstream cosmetic market. It is a very popular oil also for baby products ass it?s very gentle and soothing for baby skin. The ground nut is often used as an exfoliant. So slowly and suddenly this oil is becoming a valuable miracle fruit in terms of meeting so many diverse needs for our health and beauty.
Fushi?s Buriti oil is sourced from sustainable sources within the Brazilian Amazon region.
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-PressedAs low as £6.00 Regular Price £6.00
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy