Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Buriti oil is renowned and prized oil at least in Brazil. The Buriti tree which literally translated means the ?Tree of Life? tree grows in and near swamps and other wet areas in tropical South America. The orange-reddish oil is extracted from the fruit of this palm tree in the Brazilian Amazon. Beautiful pale yellow blooms adorn the tree from December to April, and an almost artificial-looking ridged fruit grows from December to June. The nearly perfectly shaped fruit has shiny chestnut coloured scales, and the edible, yellow, fleshy fruit has a high vitamin C content.
Buriti oil has the highest natural occurrence of pro-vitamin A available (carotenoids). The oil is also extremely rich in vitamin E (tocopherols); combined with antioxidants give it an incredible ability to moisturise and re-hydrate. It is commonly found in high-end skin care creams and applied directly to treat burns, because of its soothing qualities and its ability to promote the formation of scar tissue.
Benefits of Buriti oil
The entire tree has varied uses, and indeed may be a rare gem in the Amazonian jungle. Rich in vitamin A and C it is also very rich in vitamin E. Full of antioxidants therefore, it has an incredible ability to moisturise and hydrate the skin.
Buriti oil?s contains the all important essential Fatty Acids and emollients that work overtime at keeping skin smooth. The antioxidant properties of Buriti oil also have skin repairing and protecting properties. In fact, the concentration of carotene in Buriti oil is even higher than that in carrot oil.
The oil restores moisture lacking in sun-exposed skin and because of its colour it possesses a naturally occurring SPF factor.
The rich unsaturated fatty acids and vitamin A in Buriti oil help rebuild and hydrate new skin cells. It has been used as a healing oil by natives to treat burns and stings because of its soothing qualities.
Buriti oil is slowly making its way into the mainstream cosmetic market. It is a very popular oil also for baby products ass it?s very gentle and soothing for baby skin. The ground nut is often used as an exfoliant. So slowly and suddenly this oil is becoming a valuable miracle fruit in terms of meeting so many diverse needs for our health and beauty.
Fushi?s Buriti oil is sourced from sustainable sources within the Brazilian Amazon region.
- Baobab Seed Oil Virgin 100ml Organic Fresh-Pressed25% OFFSpecial Price £18.00 Regular Price £24.00
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-Pressed25% OFFAs low as £7.50 Regular Price £10.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)