Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Can you naturally stop hair loss in its tracks?
Hair loss occurs among both men and women, and you can easily find your thick mane losing its bulk as you age.
However, there are things that can be done to put a halt to this process and natural produce can play a key role in an effective hair loss treatment strategy.
This is a great, natural remedy for hair loss, as it is an astringent. Stimulator Herbal Shampoo contains Juniper, in addition to Rosemary, Bay, Cinnamon, Cypress, and Lavender, which stimulate the circulation to the scalp.
Healthy circulation is a key element of hair growth and retention, so if you are worried about hair loss you should definitely give this a try.
Hair is made of protein, so ensuring the body has enough is essential in promoting growth. Meat is an obvious source of this, but there are plenty of supplements out there if you don’t like to eat it.
However, animal fats can actually cause hair loss, as they damage kidneys, creating acid blood. This represses hair follicles.
Vitamin B and C
Vitamin B and biotin are key in increasing circulation to the scalp, encouraging hair growth.
People should also try to consume between 1,000 to 3,000 mg of vitamin C each day, as it keeps hair healthy and strong. Citrus fruits, such as oranges and lemons, are the main sources of this vital vitamin.
Iron prevents hair loss, by ensuring a healthy blood flow to the scalp. Dark green foods such as broccoli, spinach and kale are good sources of this essential hair stimulant. Alternatively, try liver, apricots and raisins.
Water should be a staple of any healthy diet, but if you want to reduce hair loss it is key. The hair shaft is comprised of one quarter water, and ensuring the body gets enough will greatly encourage healthy hair.
Posted by Laura Andrews
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenCan I take Ashwaganda with other supplements such as vit E, calcium and also estrogen for menopause?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Kianouche, Thank you for your message. I would recommend to mix pomegranate oil with Marula oil for what you are looking to treat. A few drops of antioxidant-rich Marula oil mixed with Pomegranate oil can boost efficacy and help restore your skin’s functions in perfect equilibrium. Long term use may visibly minimise pores, brighten the skin, protect it from the oxidative damage caused by pollution, tones down pigmentation and assists with scar tissue healing. Hope this helps :)
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi I’ve bought some of your pomegranate oil, together with rosehip and marula oils. Which of the other two oils would be better to mix with pomegranate oil for mature skin with hyperpigmentation due to sun damage and sometimes prone to spots and milia when using rich moisturisers. Also, can I use pomegranate oil by itself or combined with either of the other two oils around my eyes
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHi Genevive, Thank you for your comment. Homeopathic medicine refers to an alternative approach to medicine that uses natural substances that can be prepared to create a remedy to restore our health and feeling of vitality. Flaxseeds are a natural product that we have pressed organically to produce Flaxseed oil that we celebrate for its powerful healing qualities. I hope that helps!
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHow, exactly, is this product homeopathic?