Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Can you naturally stop hair loss in its tracks?
Hair loss occurs among both men and women, and you can easily find your thick mane losing its bulk as you age.
However, there are things that can be done to put a halt to this process and natural produce can play a key role in an effective hair loss treatment strategy.
This is a great, natural remedy for hair loss, as it is an astringent. Stimulator Herbal Shampoo contains Juniper, in addition to Rosemary, Bay, Cinnamon, Cypress, and Lavender, which stimulate the circulation to the scalp.
Healthy circulation is a key element of hair growth and retention, so if you are worried about hair loss you should definitely give this a try.
Hair is made of protein, so ensuring the body has enough is essential in promoting growth. Meat is an obvious source of this, but there are plenty of supplements out there if you don’t like to eat it.
However, animal fats can actually cause hair loss, as they damage kidneys, creating acid blood. This represses hair follicles.
Vitamin B and C
Vitamin B and biotin are key in increasing circulation to the scalp, encouraging hair growth.
People should also try to consume between 1,000 to 3,000 mg of vitamin C each day, as it keeps hair healthy and strong. Citrus fruits, such as oranges and lemons, are the main sources of this vital vitamin.
Iron prevents hair loss, by ensuring a healthy blood flow to the scalp. Dark green foods such as broccoli, spinach and kale are good sources of this essential hair stimulant. Alternatively, try liver, apricots and raisins.
Water should be a staple of any healthy diet, but if you want to reduce hair loss it is key. The hair shaft is comprised of one quarter water, and ensuring the body gets enough will greatly encourage healthy hair.
Posted by Laura Andrews
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy