Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Can you naturally stop hair loss in its tracks?
Hair loss occurs among both men and women, and you can easily find your thick mane losing its bulk as you age.
However, there are things that can be done to put a halt to this process and natural produce can play a key role in an effective hair loss treatment strategy.
This is a great, natural remedy for hair loss, as it is an astringent. Stimulator Herbal Shampoo contains Juniper, in addition to Rosemary, Bay, Cinnamon, Cypress, and Lavender, which stimulate the circulation to the scalp.
Healthy circulation is a key element of hair growth and retention, so if you are worried about hair loss you should definitely give this a try.
Hair is made of protein, so ensuring the body has enough is essential in promoting growth. Meat is an obvious source of this, but there are plenty of supplements out there if you don’t like to eat it.
However, animal fats can actually cause hair loss, as they damage kidneys, creating acid blood. This represses hair follicles.
Vitamin B and C
Vitamin B and biotin are key in increasing circulation to the scalp, encouraging hair growth.
People should also try to consume between 1,000 to 3,000 mg of vitamin C each day, as it keeps hair healthy and strong. Citrus fruits, such as oranges and lemons, are the main sources of this vital vitamin.
Iron prevents hair loss, by ensuring a healthy blood flow to the scalp. Dark green foods such as broccoli, spinach and kale are good sources of this essential hair stimulant. Alternatively, try liver, apricots and raisins.
Water should be a staple of any healthy diet, but if you want to reduce hair loss it is key. The hair shaft is comprised of one quarter water, and ensuring the body gets enough will greatly encourage healthy hair.
Posted by Laura Andrews
- Stimulator Hair Lotion 50ml£15.00
- Skin, Hair & Nails Herbal Tincture Blend 100ml25% OFFAs low as £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Really Good Hair Oil 100ml£18.00
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)