Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Choosing the perfect herbal shampoo for you
When you’re feeling like nothing is changing in your life, even simple things can help add a twist of variety to proceedings - for example, why not give a new sort of shampoo a go?
We use shampoo so often when we shower or bathe that we can sometimes becomes stuck on the same brand without even realising that it’s not leaving our hair looking quite as lovely as we’d like.
By trying different varieties of shampoo, such as herbal shampoo and organic shampoo options, you could discover a product that is all the more wonderful to use than the current product you’re washing with, whose scent you meet with indifference every morning.
Here are some tips for picking the shampoo that might just be for you.
There’s nothing worse than a itching and irritated scalp. Luckily, here at Fushi, we recommend our wonderful Scalp Soother Herbal Shampoo as being suitable for people with these sorts of scalp conditions.
Being a dazzling herbal cocktail, this luxurious herbal option can be used just as you would use any shampoo, by a process of massaging and rinsing, and counts jasmine, chamomile and bergamot among its wonderful ingredients.
We think this could be for you, if you’re looking for a shampoo that could help soothe an irritated scalp.
Dull hair disaster?
Are you suffering from dull hair? Add some of our Total Repair Herbal Shampoo to the mix and we think you could find things improving.
Featuring fantastic frankincense, amazing avocado oil and sensational sandalwood oil, we’ve recommended this shampoo for damaged and dry hair.
If your hair is feeling unbalanced, perhaps Balance Lift Herbal Shampoo, which we think can balance hair in the normal-to-greasy range, could be for you.
Featuring peppermint, witch hazel, bergamot and lime, it’s a fantastic shampoo option, which we recommend for use alongside the conditioner product Stimulate and Balance.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.