Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Choosing the perfect herbal shampoo for you
When you’re feeling like nothing is changing in your life, even simple things can help add a twist of variety to proceedings - for example, why not give a new sort of shampoo a go?
We use shampoo so often when we shower or bathe that we can sometimes becomes stuck on the same brand without even realising that it’s not leaving our hair looking quite as lovely as we’d like.
By trying different varieties of shampoo, such as herbal shampoo and organic shampoo options, you could discover a product that is all the more wonderful to use than the current product you’re washing with, whose scent you meet with indifference every morning.
Here are some tips for picking the shampoo that might just be for you.
There’s nothing worse than a itching and irritated scalp. Luckily, here at Fushi, we recommend our wonderful Scalp Soother Herbal Shampoo as being suitable for people with these sorts of scalp conditions.
Being a dazzling herbal cocktail, this luxurious herbal option can be used just as you would use any shampoo, by a process of massaging and rinsing, and counts jasmine, chamomile and bergamot among its wonderful ingredients.
We think this could be for you, if you’re looking for a shampoo that could help soothe an irritated scalp.
Dull hair disaster?
Are you suffering from dull hair? Add some of our Total Repair Herbal Shampoo to the mix and we think you could find things improving.
Featuring fantastic frankincense, amazing avocado oil and sensational sandalwood oil, we’ve recommended this shampoo for damaged and dry hair.
If your hair is feeling unbalanced, perhaps Balance Lift Herbal Shampoo, which we think can balance hair in the normal-to-greasy range, could be for you.
Featuring peppermint, witch hazel, bergamot and lime, it’s a fantastic shampoo option, which we recommend for use alongside the conditioner product Stimulate and Balance.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Very informative blog. I liked it, as information shared is very detailed One. I really appreciate the effort taken for sharing & making knowledge available for everyone. It’s kind of help for well being of we human beings/ Body&Soul.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Anoni, Ashwagandha is a stress reliever and controls the production of stress-inducing hormones. High production of cortisol can compromise the production of progesterone. When Ashwagandha controls cortisol, it automatically stabilises progesterone production levels. Hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello, As Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, there are numerous ways that it can help you depending on what time of day it is. Most people like to use Ashwagandha in the morning as it has some benefits when it comes to naturally reducing anxiety which could help throughout the day. However, others take it at night to help with sleep. If you are having difficulty sleeping, take it before bed. Otherwise, it does not matter at what time of day you take it as long as you are consistent from day to day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDoes it help increase Progesterone in women?
- Carrot Oil for Face is mixing of avocado oil with carrot oil, neem oil and orange oil a perfect combination for a dark skin person moroever based on my research I found out that these are non comedogenic oil
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have your Ashwagandha capsules it says to take two a day is that two at night or one in the morning and one in the evening?