Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Choosing the perfect herbal shampoo for you
When you’re feeling like nothing is changing in your life, even simple things can help add a twist of variety to proceedings - for example, why not give a new sort of shampoo a go?
We use shampoo so often when we shower or bathe that we can sometimes becomes stuck on the same brand without even realising that it’s not leaving our hair looking quite as lovely as we’d like.
By trying different varieties of shampoo, such as herbal shampoo and organic shampoo options, you could discover a product that is all the more wonderful to use than the current product you’re washing with, whose scent you meet with indifference every morning.
Here are some tips for picking the shampoo that might just be for you.
There’s nothing worse than a itching and irritated scalp. Luckily, here at Fushi, we recommend our wonderful Scalp Soother Herbal Shampoo as being suitable for people with these sorts of scalp conditions.
Being a dazzling herbal cocktail, this luxurious herbal option can be used just as you would use any shampoo, by a process of massaging and rinsing, and counts jasmine, chamomile and bergamot among its wonderful ingredients.
We think this could be for you, if you’re looking for a shampoo that could help soothe an irritated scalp.
Dull hair disaster?
Are you suffering from dull hair? Add some of our Total Repair Herbal Shampoo to the mix and we think you could find things improving.
Featuring fantastic frankincense, amazing avocado oil and sensational sandalwood oil, we’ve recommended this shampoo for damaged and dry hair.
If your hair is feeling unbalanced, perhaps Balance Lift Herbal Shampoo, which we think can balance hair in the normal-to-greasy range, could be for you.
Featuring peppermint, witch hazel, bergamot and lime, it’s a fantastic shampoo option, which we recommend for use alongside the conditioner product Stimulate and Balance.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Vickie, This is only if you're making your own carrot oil. You do not need to do that with our carrot oil. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello Offor, Thank you for your message. Yes, that's fine. It will make a great moisturising and nourishing body butter. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Tope, Thank you for your message. Carrot oil lightens the dark spots and helps to heal the scars. It is effective for numerous skin issues: psoriasis, eczema, itching... You can combine it with other essential oils, for example, Rosemary, lemon, lavender, lime, orange, bergamot, etc. Carrot seed oil is great for skin lightening itself, it is very effective. However, you can also always mix carrot seed oil with a cold-pressed carrier oil like sweet almond oil or coconut oil. Hope this helps. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenWonderful information
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi,I saw a post where it is required to sun dry your grated carrot oil in order to remove moisture,Is this advisable?
- Carrot Oil for Face Please is it advisable to mix the carrot oil, Shea butter and coconut oil together for the skin