Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Choosing the perfect herbal shampoo for you
When you’re feeling like nothing is changing in your life, even simple things can help add a twist of variety to proceedings - for example, why not give a new sort of shampoo a go?
We use shampoo so often when we shower or bathe that we can sometimes becomes stuck on the same brand without even realising that it’s not leaving our hair looking quite as lovely as we’d like.
By trying different varieties of shampoo, such as herbal shampoo and organic shampoo options, you could discover a product that is all the more wonderful to use than the current product you’re washing with, whose scent you meet with indifference every morning.
Here are some tips for picking the shampoo that might just be for you.
There’s nothing worse than a itching and irritated scalp. Luckily, here at Fushi, we recommend our wonderful Scalp Soother Herbal Shampoo as being suitable for people with these sorts of scalp conditions.
Being a dazzling herbal cocktail, this luxurious herbal option can be used just as you would use any shampoo, by a process of massaging and rinsing, and counts jasmine, chamomile and bergamot among its wonderful ingredients.
We think this could be for you, if you’re looking for a shampoo that could help soothe an irritated scalp.
Dull hair disaster?
Are you suffering from dull hair? Add some of our Total Repair Herbal Shampoo to the mix and we think you could find things improving.
Featuring fantastic frankincense, amazing avocado oil and sensational sandalwood oil, we’ve recommended this shampoo for damaged and dry hair.
If your hair is feeling unbalanced, perhaps Balance Lift Herbal Shampoo, which we think can balance hair in the normal-to-greasy range, could be for you.
Featuring peppermint, witch hazel, bergamot and lime, it’s a fantastic shampoo option, which we recommend for use alongside the conditioner product Stimulate and Balance.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenCan I take Ashwaganda with other supplements such as vit E, calcium and also estrogen for menopause?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Kianouche, Thank you for your message. I would recommend to mix pomegranate oil with Marula oil for what you are looking to treat. A few drops of antioxidant-rich Marula oil mixed with Pomegranate oil can boost efficacy and help restore your skin’s functions in perfect equilibrium. Long term use may visibly minimise pores, brighten the skin, protect it from the oxidative damage caused by pollution, tones down pigmentation and assists with scar tissue healing. Hope this helps :)
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi I’ve bought some of your pomegranate oil, together with rosehip and marula oils. Which of the other two oils would be better to mix with pomegranate oil for mature skin with hyperpigmentation due to sun damage and sometimes prone to spots and milia when using rich moisturisers. Also, can I use pomegranate oil by itself or combined with either of the other two oils around my eyes
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHi Genevive, Thank you for your comment. Homeopathic medicine refers to an alternative approach to medicine that uses natural substances that can be prepared to create a remedy to restore our health and feeling of vitality. Flaxseeds are a natural product that we have pressed organically to produce Flaxseed oil that we celebrate for its powerful healing qualities. I hope that helps!
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHow, exactly, is this product homeopathic?