Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Citrus and Aloe Smoothie
01 Nov 2018
Read 962 Times
If you have tasted Aloe Vera and are not keen on drinking Aloe Vera juice by itself it might be a good idea to incorporate it into a daily smoothie. Why not try this zingy citrusy Aloe smoothie recipe below to get you started!
- Mango, orange, carrot and ginger smoothie
- 1 x mango (peeled, deseeded and cubed)
- 1 x orange (peeled and quartered)
- 1 x med carrot (peeled and chopped)
- ½ a matchbox size chunk of ginger (peeled)
- 2 tablespoons of aloe vera juice
- A couple of handfuls of ice cubes
- Water – optional, depending on the consistency you like
- Add all the ingredients to the blender and blitz!
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi, I made carrot oil from almond oil and carrot fruit, is it good? And how do I keep it to avoid spoilage
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello :) There are no studies that indicates negative effects on femininity and hirsutism on women. Studies have shown that Ashwagandha is a magical herb for women of all ages and the benefits for women are plenty. When consumed regularly, it can have a positive effect on physical and mental health. Hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have heard that using this herb cause negative effects on femininity and some times produces hair on face of woman.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.