Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Coconut oil gets thumbs up from Khloe Kardashian
They're some of the biggest reality stars out there, so it's really no surprise that we all want to know what's happening with the Kardashians siblings, Khloe, Kim and Kourtney on an almost daily basis!
And because all three of them are so gorgeous, any insight they provide into how they maintain their stunning looks is lapped up by fans.
Beautiful 29-year-old Khloe, for example, has declared her use of coconut-oil in the past, which caught the interest of large numbers of people online.
Yes, it seems that Khole, the youngest of the Kardashian sisters, is a fan of this versatile product!
Several months ago, the striking star took to social media to discuss this sensational product, which is made from coconuts.
As you would expect from such a well-known celebrity, Khloe has a massive social media following. Both her Twitter and Instagram feed attract huge numbers of visitors.And her audience on both saw her November 27th recommendation for the oil.
Explaining her use of this beauty option, the celeb, who hosted the US X Factor last year, said she'd massaged it into her scalp over a period of several months.
"Word my hair is [so] much softer and thicker. Who knew?! Send me more simple tricks peps!" the presenter wrote.
It seems that fellow Instagram user Sheiva Ghasemzadeh (@sheiva_g), who knows the Kardashians, recommended Khloe use the product in this way.
I'm sure we've all recommended beauty advice and beauty products to people we know in the past!
Anyway, it seems people were very interested in Khloe's comment about this oil, because it received over 2,000 comments on Instagram! Not only that, but 150 people have so far re-tweeted her post on Twitter about the oil.
Want to pick up more exciting information about beauty? We have our own Twitter feed that you should follow!
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-PressedAs low as £6.00 Regular Price £6.00
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenCan I take Ashwaganda with other supplements such as vit E, calcium and also estrogen for menopause?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Kianouche, Thank you for your message. I would recommend to mix pomegranate oil with Marula oil for what you are looking to treat. A few drops of antioxidant-rich Marula oil mixed with Pomegranate oil can boost efficacy and help restore your skin’s functions in perfect equilibrium. Long term use may visibly minimise pores, brighten the skin, protect it from the oxidative damage caused by pollution, tones down pigmentation and assists with scar tissue healing. Hope this helps :)
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi I’ve bought some of your pomegranate oil, together with rosehip and marula oils. Which of the other two oils would be better to mix with pomegranate oil for mature skin with hyperpigmentation due to sun damage and sometimes prone to spots and milia when using rich moisturisers. Also, can I use pomegranate oil by itself or combined with either of the other two oils around my eyes
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHi Genevive, Thank you for your comment. Homeopathic medicine refers to an alternative approach to medicine that uses natural substances that can be prepared to create a remedy to restore our health and feeling of vitality. Flaxseeds are a natural product that we have pressed organically to produce Flaxseed oil that we celebrate for its powerful healing qualities. I hope that helps!
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHow, exactly, is this product homeopathic?