Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Coconut oil gets thumbs up from Khloe Kardashian
They're some of the biggest reality stars out there, so it's really no surprise that we all want to know what's happening with the Kardashians siblings, Khloe, Kim and Kourtney on an almost daily basis!
And because all three of them are so gorgeous, any insight they provide into how they maintain their stunning looks is lapped up by fans.
Beautiful 29-year-old Khloe, for example, has declared her use of coconut-oil in the past, which caught the interest of large numbers of people online.
Yes, it seems that Khole, the youngest of the Kardashian sisters, is a fan of this versatile product!
Several months ago, the striking star took to social media to discuss this sensational product, which is made from coconuts.
As you would expect from such a well-known celebrity, Khloe has a massive social media following. Both her Twitter and Instagram feed attract huge numbers of visitors.And her audience on both saw her November 27th recommendation for the oil.
Explaining her use of this beauty option, the celeb, who hosted the US X Factor last year, said she'd massaged it into her scalp over a period of several months.
"Word my hair is [so] much softer and thicker. Who knew?! Send me more simple tricks peps!" the presenter wrote.
It seems that fellow Instagram user Sheiva Ghasemzadeh (@sheiva_g), who knows the Kardashians, recommended Khloe use the product in this way.
I'm sure we've all recommended beauty advice and beauty products to people we know in the past!
Anyway, it seems people were very interested in Khloe's comment about this oil, because it received over 2,000 comments on Instagram! Not only that, but 150 people have so far re-tweeted her post on Twitter about the oil.
Want to pick up more exciting information about beauty? We have our own Twitter feed that you should follow!
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-Pressed50% OFFAs low as £3.00 Regular Price £6.00
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you Emiliano for your comment. In this blog we are referring more to oils, more so than butters and while we agree with you Shea is an excellent emollient for hair, it's consistency is more buttery and it is used more as a leave-in remedy to smooth hair texture. We have suggested Coconut oil as it helps slow down hair loss by penetrating deep into your hair shaft to prevent protein loss, which in turn prevents breakage. When applied to your scalp, it simultaneously moisturises and removes build-up around your hair follicles to encourage hair growth and is one of base oils always used in Ayurveda for hair treatments. As this post is more focused for hair and not for skin, the comedogenic scale applies to skin/pores and not hair follicles. Thank you again for your feedback.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Hello Zu, yes hair loss can be very stressful and this in turn amplifies the cause almost.. Perhaps with Covid, your system may have been depleted of nutrients and fighting the virus can take its toll on your immune system, so sometimes our hair and skin suffer when we have been ill. We really believe in oils for scalp massage as the best way to revive the growth and help regenerate the follicles. It may be also worth at looking at internal supplements and making sure you are getting enough of omega oils, perhaps plant based such as nuts and seeds in your diet. For external oil treatment, would recommend the Really Good Hair oil which we create with Brahmi, this herb is known to help bring the scalp back to health and improve growth. Biotin is also a good vitamin to take as a supplement to help with hair growth so do look into that. So hope these tips will be helpful for you.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?I, am very surprised that your article did not include Organic Shea Butter and that coconut oil, is your number one choice for hair growth and thickness. According to the comedogenic scale, coconut oil, has a rating of (4), on a scale from (0), to (5), on clogging your pores. Why would anyone put coconut oil, on their hair or skin knowing the pores will get clogged up. Shea Butter, on the other hand has a (0), rating on the comedogenic scale, which is great for dry hair and skin and won't clog up your pores.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks