Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Coconut oil gets thumbs up from Khloe Kardashian
They're some of the biggest reality stars out there, so it's really no surprise that we all want to know what's happening with the Kardashians siblings, Khloe, Kim and Kourtney on an almost daily basis!
And because all three of them are so gorgeous, any insight they provide into how they maintain their stunning looks is lapped up by fans.
Beautiful 29-year-old Khloe, for example, has declared her use of coconut-oil in the past, which caught the interest of large numbers of people online.
Yes, it seems that Khole, the youngest of the Kardashian sisters, is a fan of this versatile product!
Several months ago, the striking star took to social media to discuss this sensational product, which is made from coconuts.
As you would expect from such a well-known celebrity, Khloe has a massive social media following. Both her Twitter and Instagram feed attract huge numbers of visitors.And her audience on both saw her November 27th recommendation for the oil.
Explaining her use of this beauty option, the celeb, who hosted the US X Factor last year, said she'd massaged it into her scalp over a period of several months.
"Word my hair is [so] much softer and thicker. Who knew?! Send me more simple tricks peps!" the presenter wrote.
It seems that fellow Instagram user Sheiva Ghasemzadeh (@sheiva_g), who knows the Kardashians, recommended Khloe use the product in this way.
I'm sure we've all recommended beauty advice and beauty products to people we know in the past!
Anyway, it seems people were very interested in Khloe's comment about this oil, because it received over 2,000 comments on Instagram! Not only that, but 150 people have so far re-tweeted her post on Twitter about the oil.
Want to pick up more exciting information about beauty? We have our own Twitter feed that you should follow!
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-PressedAs low as £6.00 Regular Price £6.00
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Dear Fatima, thank you for your message. For your type of skin Almond oil is ok -- its comedogenic level is 2 out of 5, it means it's not going to clog your pores. If you are looking for something even lower on that scale, you should go for Argan, Rosehip, Grapeseed, Hemp -oil which are 0-1. I hope this helps.
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hi, would it be advisable to use almond oil on acne prone skin. I have a little bit of acne but have lots of dark spots left by acne.
- Ashwagandha benefits for menThanks for this great article. I have begun to take Ashwagandha, and my husband asked if it might be good for him too. Looks like it is, so thank you for the info.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?