Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Coconut Oil leaves users feeling fantastic, inside and out
The benefits of Coconut Oil in beauty regimes are widely known, with people worldwide making the most of the natural remedy.
Not only does coconut oil leave users looking fantastic on the outside, it will also leave them feeling amazing on the inside, thanks to its healthy properties - of which there are almost too many to count! Let’s take a look at some of the ways organic coconut oil can be used to make you feel great.
One of the most common uses of Coconut oil is to prevent against lines and wrinkles, and give skin that youthful, healthy glow.
It is commonly cited as having anti-ageing properties, meaning that people who are worried about ageing skin often benefit from the oil thanks to its antioxidising properties. Not only does the oil make skin feel younger - it can also make the user feel younger, as the saturated fats present in the oils can cure fatigue and energy malnutrition.
Treat dry skin
After slathering on some deliciously scented Coconut Oil, people with dry skin are likely to find it becomes wonderfully nourished. The mixture is easily absorbed into the skin, giving it the moisture it so desperately needs.
Coconut Oil is often also used as a massage oil for the body, making for an ultra-relaxing experience and smooth skin all over afterwards.
There are plenty of coconut-infused shampoos and conditioners on the market - and this is for good reason.
Coconut is known to have a fantastic effect on hair. Not only does it condition, leaving locks shiny and smooth, but it is also used as an effective anti-dandruff remedy.
People concerned about hair loss may also turn to Coconut Oil for help, as it encourages healthy hair growth, regenerates thinning hair and promotes a healthy scalp. This is due to the fact it reduces protein loss when massaged into hair.
There is seemingly no end to the nourishing properties of Coconut Oil, with people the world over also using it in their kitchen.
Coconut Oil has a unique group of saturated fats, providing incredible health benefits to those who use it. While some people may worry about ingesting saturated fats, not all of them are bad. The ones in Coconut Oil are in the medium chain fatty acid category - and these can do wonders for health.
Nutritionists believe it to be one of the healthiest of all dietary oils. Indeed, organic virgin coconut oil has been shown to help with cholesterol levels (increasing so-called ’good’ cholesterol while lowering harmful levels) and weight loss. It can also increase improve digestion and metabolism, thanks to the fact it is a fantastic source of energy, and it can even increase immunity.
Properties of coconut oil
So, what gives coconut oil the power to improve health on the inside and out, leaving hair and skin looking and feeling wonderful, while also looking after digestion?
It is believed the benefits of Coconut Oil are down to the presence of lauric acid, capric acid and caprylic acid. These acids boast antimicrobial, antioxidant, antifungal and antibacterial properties.
Coconut Oil also contains plenty of Vitamin E - giving it is hair and skin-boosting properties.
- Vegan Omega Totale Oil Blend 100ml20% OFFSpecial Price £16.01 Regular Price £20.00
- Pure MCT Coconut Oil 100ml Fresh-Pressed (Organic)20% OFFSpecial Price £8.00 Regular Price £10.00
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-Pressed25% OFFAs low as £4.80 Regular Price £6.00
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protection20% OFFAs low as £12.79 Regular Price £16.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Dia, Thank you for your comment. Research is confusing when it comes to testosterone levels with PCOS and using Ashwagandha. As it is an adaptogenic herb, it will 'adapt' to the environment of the body to support hormonal balance. A huge therapeutic benefit of Ashwagandha is its ability to balance cortisol levels, which could improve stress and symptoms of PCOS also. If you are currently using any medications or under medical supervision, please seek advice from your practitioner to ensure there are no interactions. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs ashwagandha is good to be taken to increase height who have testosterone level high along with pcod ?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)