Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Coconut Oil leaves users feeling fantastic, inside and out
The benefits of Coconut Oil in beauty regimes are widely known, with people worldwide making the most of the natural remedy.
Not only does coconut oil leave users looking fantastic on the outside, it will also leave them feeling amazing on the inside, thanks to its healthy properties - of which there are almost too many to count! Let’s take a look at some of the ways organic coconut oil can be used to make you feel great.
One of the most common uses of Coconut oil is to prevent against lines and wrinkles, and give skin that youthful, healthy glow.
It is commonly cited as having anti-ageing properties, meaning that people who are worried about ageing skin often benefit from the oil thanks to its antioxidising properties. Not only does the oil make skin feel younger - it can also make the user feel younger, as the saturated fats present in the oils can cure fatigue and energy malnutrition.
Treat dry skin
After slathering on some deliciously scented Coconut Oil, people with dry skin are likely to find it becomes wonderfully nourished. The mixture is easily absorbed into the skin, giving it the moisture it so desperately needs.
Coconut Oil is often also used as a massage oil for the body, making for an ultra-relaxing experience and smooth skin all over afterwards.
There are plenty of coconut-infused shampoos and conditioners on the market - and this is for good reason.
Coconut is known to have a fantastic effect on hair. Not only does it condition, leaving locks shiny and smooth, but it is also used as an effective anti-dandruff remedy.
People concerned about hair loss may also turn to Coconut Oil for help, as it encourages healthy hair growth, regenerates thinning hair and promotes a healthy scalp. This is due to the fact it reduces protein loss when massaged into hair.
There is seemingly no end to the nourishing properties of Coconut Oil, with people the world over also using it in their kitchen.
Coconut Oil has a unique group of saturated fats, providing incredible health benefits to those who use it. While some people may worry about ingesting saturated fats, not all of them are bad. The ones in Coconut Oil are in the medium chain fatty acid category - and these can do wonders for health.
Nutritionists believe it to be one of the healthiest of all dietary oils. Indeed, organic virgin coconut oil has been shown to help with cholesterol levels (increasing so-called ’good’ cholesterol while lowering harmful levels) and weight loss. It can also increase improve digestion and metabolism, thanks to the fact it is a fantastic source of energy, and it can even increase immunity.
Properties of coconut oil
So, what gives coconut oil the power to improve health on the inside and out, leaving hair and skin looking and feeling wonderful, while also looking after digestion?
It is believed the benefits of Coconut Oil are down to the presence of lauric acid, capric acid and caprylic acid. These acids boast antimicrobial, antioxidant, antifungal and antibacterial properties.
Coconut Oil also contains plenty of Vitamin E - giving it is hair and skin-boosting properties.
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-PressedAs low as £6.00 Regular Price £6.00
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy