Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Coconut Oil leaves users feeling fantastic, inside and out
The benefits of Coconut Oil in beauty regimes are widely known, with people worldwide making the most of the natural remedy.
Not only does coconut oil leave users looking fantastic on the outside, it will also leave them feeling amazing on the inside, thanks to its healthy properties - of which there are almost too many to count! Let’s take a look at some of the ways organic coconut oil can be used to make you feel great.
One of the most common uses of Coconut oil is to prevent against lines and wrinkles, and give skin that youthful, healthy glow.
It is commonly cited as having anti-ageing properties, meaning that people who are worried about ageing skin often benefit from the oil thanks to its antioxidising properties. Not only does the oil make skin feel younger - it can also make the user feel younger, as the saturated fats present in the oils can cure fatigue and energy malnutrition.
Treat dry skin
After slathering on some deliciously scented Coconut Oil, people with dry skin are likely to find it becomes wonderfully nourished. The mixture is easily absorbed into the skin, giving it the moisture it so desperately needs.
Coconut Oil is often also used as a massage oil for the body, making for an ultra-relaxing experience and smooth skin all over afterwards.
There are plenty of coconut-infused shampoos and conditioners on the market - and this is for good reason.
Coconut is known to have a fantastic effect on hair. Not only does it condition, leaving locks shiny and smooth, but it is also used as an effective anti-dandruff remedy.
People concerned about hair loss may also turn to Coconut Oil for help, as it encourages healthy hair growth, regenerates thinning hair and promotes a healthy scalp. This is due to the fact it reduces protein loss when massaged into hair.
There is seemingly no end to the nourishing properties of Coconut Oil, with people the world over also using it in their kitchen.
Coconut Oil has a unique group of saturated fats, providing incredible health benefits to those who use it. While some people may worry about ingesting saturated fats, not all of them are bad. The ones in Coconut Oil are in the medium chain fatty acid category - and these can do wonders for health.
Nutritionists believe it to be one of the healthiest of all dietary oils. Indeed, organic virgin coconut oil has been shown to help with cholesterol levels (increasing so-called ’good’ cholesterol while lowering harmful levels) and weight loss. It can also increase improve digestion and metabolism, thanks to the fact it is a fantastic source of energy, and it can even increase immunity.
Properties of coconut oil
So, what gives coconut oil the power to improve health on the inside and out, leaving hair and skin looking and feeling wonderful, while also looking after digestion?
It is believed the benefits of Coconut Oil are down to the presence of lauric acid, capric acid and caprylic acid. These acids boast antimicrobial, antioxidant, antifungal and antibacterial properties.
Coconut Oil also contains plenty of Vitamin E - giving it is hair and skin-boosting properties.
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-Pressed30% OFFAs low as £7.00 Regular Price £10.00
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello. Technically Ashwagandha should not have interactions with Hormone Replacement Therapy as it works on the body's stress response. That said, we always recommend people taking any medication to double check any interactions with their practitioner. Take care. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi, if I'm on hormone replacement therapy (estrogen and progesterone), can I also take this for menopause symptoms, stress, and brain fog issues associated with menopause?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyHi Fred, Unfortunately, I am unable to advise on this since you are taking medication. Herbal remedies can interact with other drugs. You should approach any kind of supplement or medication with equal caution (prescription and non-prescription). It is best to seek advice from your GP.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyIs it safe to take 500mg Ashwaganda once a day whilst taking fluoxetine 20mg Once a day?
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi, I made carrot oil from almond oil and carrot fruit, is it good? And how do I keep it to avoid spoilage