Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Coconut Oil leaves users feeling fantastic, inside and out
The benefits of Coconut Oil in beauty regimes are widely known, with people worldwide making the most of the natural remedy.
Not only does coconut oil leave users looking fantastic on the outside, it will also leave them feeling amazing on the inside, thanks to its healthy properties - of which there are almost too many to count! Let’s take a look at some of the ways organic coconut oil can be used to make you feel great.
One of the most common uses of Coconut oil is to prevent against lines and wrinkles, and give skin that youthful, healthy glow.
It is commonly cited as having anti-ageing properties, meaning that people who are worried about ageing skin often benefit from the oil thanks to its antioxidising properties. Not only does the oil make skin feel younger - it can also make the user feel younger, as the saturated fats present in the oils can cure fatigue and energy malnutrition.
Treat dry skin
After slathering on some deliciously scented Coconut Oil, people with dry skin are likely to find it becomes wonderfully nourished. The mixture is easily absorbed into the skin, giving it the moisture it so desperately needs.
Coconut Oil is often also used as a massage oil for the body, making for an ultra-relaxing experience and smooth skin all over afterwards.
There are plenty of coconut-infused shampoos and conditioners on the market - and this is for good reason.
Coconut is known to have a fantastic effect on hair. Not only does it condition, leaving locks shiny and smooth, but it is also used as an effective anti-dandruff remedy.
People concerned about hair loss may also turn to Coconut Oil for help, as it encourages healthy hair growth, regenerates thinning hair and promotes a healthy scalp. This is due to the fact it reduces protein loss when massaged into hair.
There is seemingly no end to the nourishing properties of Coconut Oil, with people the world over also using it in their kitchen.
Coconut Oil has a unique group of saturated fats, providing incredible health benefits to those who use it. While some people may worry about ingesting saturated fats, not all of them are bad. The ones in Coconut Oil are in the medium chain fatty acid category - and these can do wonders for health.
Nutritionists believe it to be one of the healthiest of all dietary oils. Indeed, organic virgin coconut oil has been shown to help with cholesterol levels (increasing so-called ’good’ cholesterol while lowering harmful levels) and weight loss. It can also increase improve digestion and metabolism, thanks to the fact it is a fantastic source of energy, and it can even increase immunity.
Properties of coconut oil
So, what gives coconut oil the power to improve health on the inside and out, leaving hair and skin looking and feeling wonderful, while also looking after digestion?
It is believed the benefits of Coconut Oil are down to the presence of lauric acid, capric acid and caprylic acid. These acids boast antimicrobial, antioxidant, antifungal and antibacterial properties.
Coconut Oil also contains plenty of Vitamin E - giving it is hair and skin-boosting properties.
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.