Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Combat stress with your diet
There is a lot you can do to help with stress with your diet.
The B Vitamins will help nourish and protect the nervous system. During times of stress the body will use more B vitamins and as they are water soluble it is important
that you replenish the stores via diet and supplementation. Good sources are
whole grains, oats, pulses, fish and meat, eggs and mushrooms.
Vitamin C helps support the adrenal glands which are responsible for producing our stress hormones. Good sources are red, orange, yellow or dark green fruits
Antioxidants are essential to combat free radicals. More free radicals are produced when we are under stress. Foods high in in antioxidants red, orange, yellow, purple or dark green vegetables so make sure you include these in your diet.
Consuming complex carbohydrates help regulate our blood sugar levels, these can be found in brown rice, wholemeal pasta and bread and oats.
Choose fresh over canned, whole over processed or refined and organic or natural over foods containing additives whenever you can. The state of the mind is highly dependent on what you eat.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.