Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Combat stress with your diet
There is a lot you can do to help with stress with your diet.
The B Vitamins will help nourish and protect the nervous system. During times of stress the body will use more B vitamins and as they are water soluble it is important
that you replenish the stores via diet and supplementation. Good sources are
whole grains, oats, pulses, fish and meat, eggs and mushrooms.
Vitamin C helps support the adrenal glands which are responsible for producing our stress hormones. Good sources are red, orange, yellow or dark green fruits
Antioxidants are essential to combat free radicals. More free radicals are produced when we are under stress. Foods high in in antioxidants red, orange, yellow, purple or dark green vegetables so make sure you include these in your diet.
Consuming complex carbohydrates help regulate our blood sugar levels, these can be found in brown rice, wholemeal pasta and bread and oats.
Choose fresh over canned, whole over processed or refined and organic or natural over foods containing additives whenever you can. The state of the mind is highly dependent on what you eat.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello :) There are no studies that indicates negative effects on femininity and hirsutism on women. Studies have shown that Ashwagandha is a magical herb for women of all ages and the benefits for women are plenty. When consumed regularly, it can have a positive effect on physical and mental health. Hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have heard that using this herb cause negative effects on femininity and some times produces hair on face of woman.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream