Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Combat stress with your diet
There is a lot you can do to help with stress with your diet.
The B Vitamins will help nourish and protect the nervous system. During times of stress the body will use more B vitamins and as they are water soluble it is important
that you replenish the stores via diet and supplementation. Good sources are
whole grains, oats, pulses, fish and meat, eggs and mushrooms.
Vitamin C helps support the adrenal glands which are responsible for producing our stress hormones. Good sources are red, orange, yellow or dark green fruits
Antioxidants are essential to combat free radicals. More free radicals are produced when we are under stress. Foods high in in antioxidants red, orange, yellow, purple or dark green vegetables so make sure you include these in your diet.
Consuming complex carbohydrates help regulate our blood sugar levels, these can be found in brown rice, wholemeal pasta and bread and oats.
Choose fresh over canned, whole over processed or refined and organic or natural over foods containing additives whenever you can. The state of the mind is highly dependent on what you eat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.