Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Combat stress with your diet
There is a lot you can do to help with stress with your diet.
The B Vitamins will help nourish and protect the nervous system. During times of stress the body will use more B vitamins and as they are water soluble it is important
that you replenish the stores via diet and supplementation. Good sources are
whole grains, oats, pulses, fish and meat, eggs and mushrooms.
Vitamin C helps support the adrenal glands which are responsible for producing our stress hormones. Good sources are red, orange, yellow or dark green fruits
Antioxidants are essential to combat free radicals. More free radicals are produced when we are under stress. Foods high in in antioxidants red, orange, yellow, purple or dark green vegetables so make sure you include these in your diet.
Consuming complex carbohydrates help regulate our blood sugar levels, these can be found in brown rice, wholemeal pasta and bread and oats.
Choose fresh over canned, whole over processed or refined and organic or natural over foods containing additives whenever you can. The state of the mind is highly dependent on what you eat.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenCan I take Ashwaganda with other supplements such as vit E, calcium and also estrogen for menopause?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Kianouche, Thank you for your message. I would recommend to mix pomegranate oil with Marula oil for what you are looking to treat. A few drops of antioxidant-rich Marula oil mixed with Pomegranate oil can boost efficacy and help restore your skin’s functions in perfect equilibrium. Long term use may visibly minimise pores, brighten the skin, protect it from the oxidative damage caused by pollution, tones down pigmentation and assists with scar tissue healing. Hope this helps :)
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi I’ve bought some of your pomegranate oil, together with rosehip and marula oils. Which of the other two oils would be better to mix with pomegranate oil for mature skin with hyperpigmentation due to sun damage and sometimes prone to spots and milia when using rich moisturisers. Also, can I use pomegranate oil by itself or combined with either of the other two oils around my eyes
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHi Genevive, Thank you for your comment. Homeopathic medicine refers to an alternative approach to medicine that uses natural substances that can be prepared to create a remedy to restore our health and feeling of vitality. Flaxseeds are a natural product that we have pressed organically to produce Flaxseed oil that we celebrate for its powerful healing qualities. I hope that helps!
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHow, exactly, is this product homeopathic?