Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Could Yangu oil be for you?
If you're looking for a new oil to try for your skin that contains antioxidants, there are several that you could choose from.
One of your options when it comes to this sort of oil is Yangu oil, which could be a great choice.
With an eye-catching brown colour, this oil is suitable not only for the skin, but also for the hair, making it wonderfully versatile and a potentially fantastic addition to your collection of natural beauty products.
There are essential fatty acids hiding in this oil's translucent depths and when it comes to skin you could find it great for moisturising.
As with any natural beauty product, people will want to know where Yangu seed oil comes from - and like a lot of natural oils its roots, so to speak, can be found in a particular type of tree.
That tree is the Cape Chestnut tree - its name the reason that you may find Yangu oil referred to as Cape Chestnut oil sometimes - which has truly eye catching flowers.
Yangu oil is created when this tree's seeds are pressed - as with other types of oils you may already know about or use on a daily basis. You can find these trees in Africa.
Yangu oil is just one of the oils we have recently published articles on here at Fushi. You can also read about several other oils on our informative news page, which is home to healthy living ideas and much more.
Take a look at manketti seed oil, Baobab seed oil and borage oil and find out more about these diverse types of oil, all of which are thought to be beneficial.
For example, you can discover that manketti oil has vitamin E within it and about where Baobab seed oil comes from.
Elsewhere on our site it's also possible to gain insights into the likes of hempseed oil and flax seed oil.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy