Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Could Yangu oil be for you?
If you're looking for a new oil to try for your skin that contains antioxidants, there are several that you could choose from.
One of your options when it comes to this sort of oil is Yangu oil, which could be a great choice.
With an eye-catching brown colour, this oil is suitable not only for the skin, but also for the hair, making it wonderfully versatile and a potentially fantastic addition to your collection of natural beauty products.
There are essential fatty acids hiding in this oil's translucent depths and when it comes to skin you could find it great for moisturising.
As with any natural beauty product, people will want to know where Yangu seed oil comes from - and like a lot of natural oils its roots, so to speak, can be found in a particular type of tree.
That tree is the Cape Chestnut tree - its name the reason that you may find Yangu oil referred to as Cape Chestnut oil sometimes - which has truly eye catching flowers.
Yangu oil is created when this tree's seeds are pressed - as with other types of oils you may already know about or use on a daily basis. You can find these trees in Africa.
Yangu oil is just one of the oils we have recently published articles on here at Fushi. You can also read about several other oils on our informative news page, which is home to healthy living ideas and much more.
Take a look at manketti seed oil, Baobab seed oil and borage oil and find out more about these diverse types of oil, all of which are thought to be beneficial.
For example, you can discover that manketti oil has vitamin E within it and about where Baobab seed oil comes from.
Elsewhere on our site it's also possible to gain insights into the likes of hempseed oil and flax seed oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.