Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Could Yangu oil be for you?
If you're looking for a new oil to try for your skin that contains antioxidants, there are several that you could choose from.
One of your options when it comes to this sort of oil is Yangu oil, which could be a great choice.
With an eye-catching brown colour, this oil is suitable not only for the skin, but also for the hair, making it wonderfully versatile and a potentially fantastic addition to your collection of natural beauty products.
There are essential fatty acids hiding in this oil's translucent depths and when it comes to skin you could find it great for moisturising.
As with any natural beauty product, people will want to know where Yangu seed oil comes from - and like a lot of natural oils its roots, so to speak, can be found in a particular type of tree.
That tree is the Cape Chestnut tree - its name the reason that you may find Yangu oil referred to as Cape Chestnut oil sometimes - which has truly eye catching flowers.
Yangu oil is created when this tree's seeds are pressed - as with other types of oils you may already know about or use on a daily basis. You can find these trees in Africa.
Yangu oil is just one of the oils we have recently published articles on here at Fushi. You can also read about several other oils on our informative news page, which is home to healthy living ideas and much more.
Take a look at manketti seed oil, Baobab seed oil and borage oil and find out more about these diverse types of oil, all of which are thought to be beneficial.
For example, you can discover that manketti oil has vitamin E within it and about where Baobab seed oil comes from.
Elsewhere on our site it's also possible to gain insights into the likes of hempseed oil and flax seed oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face Which essential oil is best mix with carrot oil for face and body
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Praise, Carrot oil, which is a carrier oil does have a slight ability to protect skin from the sun. However, it does not clear sunburn from your face or any of the oils you have mentioned. Coconut oil, Aloe Vera or Calendula oil might help. You can also apply essential oils that help sooth sun burn with either jojoba oil or sweet almond oil. The best essential oils for this would be lavender or peppermint. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Please, can I mix tumeric oil, carrot oil, jojoba oil and sweet almond to clear sunburn on my face
- Shatavari benefits for WomenHi D, indeed there is conflicting information on whether Shatavari can be taken during pregnancy or not. Some studies showed that Shatavari can affect milk supply during lactation, and that Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) has possible teratogenicity so it should be avoided in pregnancy. Other studies showed that Shatavari is an ingredient in most herbal teas which are recommended to be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding. I would recommend that you consult your GP or a qualified herbalist who deals with pregnant women before taking anything, in case you are already taking some supplements/ drugs or herbs to help with your pregnancy.
- Shatavari benefits for WomenHi, there's conflicting information whether this can still be taking during pregnancy. What do you suggest as I use your brand and trying to conceive?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Dear Fatima, thank you for your message. For your type of skin Almond oil is ok -- its comedogenic level is 2 out of 5, it means it's not going to clog your pores. If you are looking for something even lower on that scale, you should go for Argan, Rosehip, Grapeseed, Hemp -oil which are 0-1. I hope this helps.