Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Could Yangu oil be for you?
If you're looking for a new oil to try for your skin that contains antioxidants, there are several that you could choose from.
One of your options when it comes to this sort of oil is Yangu oil, which could be a great choice.
With an eye-catching brown colour, this oil is suitable not only for the skin, but also for the hair, making it wonderfully versatile and a potentially fantastic addition to your collection of natural beauty products.
There are essential fatty acids hiding in this oil's translucent depths and when it comes to skin you could find it great for moisturising.
As with any natural beauty product, people will want to know where Yangu seed oil comes from - and like a lot of natural oils its roots, so to speak, can be found in a particular type of tree.
That tree is the Cape Chestnut tree - its name the reason that you may find Yangu oil referred to as Cape Chestnut oil sometimes - which has truly eye catching flowers.
Yangu oil is created when this tree's seeds are pressed - as with other types of oils you may already know about or use on a daily basis. You can find these trees in Africa.
Yangu oil is just one of the oils we have recently published articles on here at Fushi. You can also read about several other oils on our informative news page, which is home to healthy living ideas and much more.
Take a look at manketti seed oil, Baobab seed oil and borage oil and find out more about these diverse types of oil, all of which are thought to be beneficial.
For example, you can discover that manketti oil has vitamin E within it and about where Baobab seed oil comes from.
Elsewhere on our site it's also possible to gain insights into the likes of hempseed oil and flax seed oil.
- Flax Seed Organic Oil 100ml Organic-Pressed20% OFFSpecial Price £5.60 Regular Price £7.00
- Hemp Seed Organic Oil Virgin 100ml Organic-Pressed20% OFFSpecial Price £7.20 Regular Price £9.00
- Vegan Omega Totale Oil Blend 100ml20% OFFSpecial Price £16.01 Regular Price £20.00
- Fennel Seed Capsules, Organic Fresh-ground®, 60 Caps20% OFFSpecial Price £7.20 Regular Price £9.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Dia, Thank you for your comment. Research is confusing when it comes to testosterone levels with PCOS and using Ashwagandha. As it is an adaptogenic herb, it will 'adapt' to the environment of the body to support hormonal balance. A huge therapeutic benefit of Ashwagandha is its ability to balance cortisol levels, which could improve stress and symptoms of PCOS also. If you are currently using any medications or under medical supervision, please seek advice from your practitioner to ensure there are no interactions. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs ashwagandha is good to be taken to increase height who have testosterone level high along with pcod ?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)