Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Could Yangu oil be for you?
If you're looking for a new oil to try for your skin that contains antioxidants, there are several that you could choose from.
One of your options when it comes to this sort of oil is Yangu oil, which could be a great choice.
With an eye-catching brown colour, this oil is suitable not only for the skin, but also for the hair, making it wonderfully versatile and a potentially fantastic addition to your collection of natural beauty products.
There are essential fatty acids hiding in this oil's translucent depths and when it comes to skin you could find it great for moisturising.
As with any natural beauty product, people will want to know where Yangu seed oil comes from - and like a lot of natural oils its roots, so to speak, can be found in a particular type of tree.
That tree is the Cape Chestnut tree - its name the reason that you may find Yangu oil referred to as Cape Chestnut oil sometimes - which has truly eye catching flowers.
Yangu oil is created when this tree's seeds are pressed - as with other types of oils you may already know about or use on a daily basis. You can find these trees in Africa.
Yangu oil is just one of the oils we have recently published articles on here at Fushi. You can also read about several other oils on our informative news page, which is home to healthy living ideas and much more.
Take a look at manketti seed oil, Baobab seed oil and borage oil and find out more about these diverse types of oil, all of which are thought to be beneficial.
For example, you can discover that manketti oil has vitamin E within it and about where Baobab seed oil comes from.
Elsewhere on our site it's also possible to gain insights into the likes of hempseed oil and flax seed oil.
- Baobab Seed Oil Virgin 100ml Organic Fresh-Pressed30% OFFSpecial Price £16.80 Regular Price £24.00
- Black Cumin Seed Organic Oil Virgin 100ml Fresh-PressedAs low as £16.00
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thankyou very informative ♥️
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello. Technically Ashwagandha should not have interactions with Hormone Replacement Therapy as it works on the body's stress response. That said, we always recommend people taking any medication to double check any interactions with their practitioner. Take care. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi, if I'm on hormone replacement therapy (estrogen and progesterone), can I also take this for menopause symptoms, stress, and brain fog issues associated with menopause?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyHi Fred, Unfortunately, I am unable to advise on this since you are taking medication. Herbal remedies can interact with other drugs. You should approach any kind of supplement or medication with equal caution (prescription and non-prescription). It is best to seek advice from your GP.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyIs it safe to take 500mg Ashwaganda once a day whilst taking fluoxetine 20mg Once a day?
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.