Cookies on fushi.co.uk
The Cupuacu fruit tree grows up to 15 to 20 meters tall and is found in the Amazon Rainforest in Argentina, Brazil, Peru and Paraguay.
Cupuacu has been naturally cultivated in the Amazon from seeds spread by birds or monkeys and harvested by the Indians who gathered the fruit after it fell to the ground.
Cupuacu fruit is hugely rich in nutrients and containing powerful immune boosting properties even more than the Acai Berry which is much better known. It has a unique property in that it contains a special natural potent of phytonutrient polyphenols which are not to be seen in any other natural fruits. Cupuacu fruit is also rich in Vitamin B1, B2, B3 and Vitamin A and C. It contains high amounts of amino acids, calcium and selenium. Its most valuable property is that is strengthens the immune system, helps fight off illness and keeps the body running smooth and healthy. The Cupuacu fruit is also rich in the types of fatty acids that support a healthy cholesterol level.
Other health benefits of the Cupuacu fruit are thought to include cardiovascular protection, increased libido, improved circulation, decreased blood pressure, and healthier looking skin, reduced signs of aging and improved mental focus. Not only does it offer heath benefits but is tastes delicious in its typical fruit form, drink form and even powder form.
One of the primary benefits of Cupuacu fruit are packed full of super rich antioxidants. Antioxidants are one of the most important things that you can introduce into your body to fight the accumulated toxic substances over time within the body.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy