Cookies on fushi.co.uk
The Cupuacu fruit tree grows up to 15 to 20 meters tall and is found in the Amazon Rainforest in Argentina, Brazil, Peru and Paraguay.
Cupuacu has been naturally cultivated in the Amazon from seeds spread by birds or monkeys and harvested by the Indians who gathered the fruit after it fell to the ground.
Cupuacu fruit is hugely rich in nutrients and containing powerful immune boosting properties even more than the Acai Berry which is much better known. It has a unique property in that it contains a special natural potent of phytonutrient polyphenols which are not to be seen in any other natural fruits. Cupuacu fruit is also rich in Vitamin B1, B2, B3 and Vitamin A and C. It contains high amounts of amino acids, calcium and selenium. Its most valuable property is that is strengthens the immune system, helps fight off illness and keeps the body running smooth and healthy. The Cupuacu fruit is also rich in the types of fatty acids that support a healthy cholesterol level.
Other health benefits of the Cupuacu fruit are thought to include cardiovascular protection, increased libido, improved circulation, decreased blood pressure, and healthier looking skin, reduced signs of aging and improved mental focus. Not only does it offer heath benefits but is tastes delicious in its typical fruit form, drink form and even powder form.
One of the primary benefits of Cupuacu fruit are packed full of super rich antioxidants. Antioxidants are one of the most important things that you can introduce into your body to fight the accumulated toxic substances over time within the body.
- Burdock Root Capsules, Organic Fresh-ground®, 60 CapsAs low as £10.00
- Wheatgrass Superfood, OrganicAs low as £12.00
- Carrot Seed Organic Essential Oil 5mlAs low as £10.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.