Cookies on fushi.co.uk
The Cupuacu fruit tree grows up to 15 to 20 meters tall and is found in the Amazon Rainforest in Argentina, Brazil, Peru and Paraguay.
Cupuacu has been naturally cultivated in the Amazon from seeds spread by birds or monkeys and harvested by the Indians who gathered the fruit after it fell to the ground.
Cupuacu fruit is hugely rich in nutrients and containing powerful immune boosting properties even more than the Acai Berry which is much better known. It has a unique property in that it contains a special natural potent of phytonutrient polyphenols which are not to be seen in any other natural fruits. Cupuacu fruit is also rich in Vitamin B1, B2, B3 and Vitamin A and C. It contains high amounts of amino acids, calcium and selenium. Its most valuable property is that is strengthens the immune system, helps fight off illness and keeps the body running smooth and healthy. The Cupuacu fruit is also rich in the types of fatty acids that support a healthy cholesterol level.
Other health benefits of the Cupuacu fruit are thought to include cardiovascular protection, increased libido, improved circulation, decreased blood pressure, and healthier looking skin, reduced signs of aging and improved mental focus. Not only does it offer heath benefits but is tastes delicious in its typical fruit form, drink form and even powder form.
One of the primary benefits of Cupuacu fruit are packed full of super rich antioxidants. Antioxidants are one of the most important things that you can introduce into your body to fight the accumulated toxic substances over time within the body.
- Burdock Root Capsules, Organic Fresh-ground®, 60 CapsAs low as £10.00
- Wheatgrass Superfood, OrganicAs low as £12.00
- Lavender Organic Essential Oil (Maillette) 5mlAs low as £6.50
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.