Cookies on fushi.co.uk
The Cupuacu fruit tree grows up to 15 to 20 meters tall and is found in the Amazon Rainforest in Argentina, Brazil, Peru and Paraguay.
Cupuacu has been naturally cultivated in the Amazon from seeds spread by birds or monkeys and harvested by the Indians who gathered the fruit after it fell to the ground.
Cupuacu fruit is hugely rich in nutrients and containing powerful immune boosting properties even more than the Acai Berry which is much better known. It has a unique property in that it contains a special natural potent of phytonutrient polyphenols which are not to be seen in any other natural fruits. Cupuacu fruit is also rich in Vitamin B1, B2, B3 and Vitamin A and C. It contains high amounts of amino acids, calcium and selenium. Its most valuable property is that is strengthens the immune system, helps fight off illness and keeps the body running smooth and healthy. The Cupuacu fruit is also rich in the types of fatty acids that support a healthy cholesterol level.
Other health benefits of the Cupuacu fruit are thought to include cardiovascular protection, increased libido, improved circulation, decreased blood pressure, and healthier looking skin, reduced signs of aging and improved mental focus. Not only does it offer heath benefits but is tastes delicious in its typical fruit form, drink form and even powder form.
One of the primary benefits of Cupuacu fruit are packed full of super rich antioxidants. Antioxidants are one of the most important things that you can introduce into your body to fight the accumulated toxic substances over time within the body.
- Burdock Root Capsules, Organic Fresh-ground®, 60 CapsAs low as £10.00
- Wheatgrass Superfood, Organic25% OFFAs low as £9.00 Regular Price £12.00
- Carrot Seed Organic Essential Oil 5ml30% OFFAs low as £7.00 Regular Price £10.00
- Lavender Organic Essential Oil (Maillette) 5mlAs low as £6.50
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)