Cookies on fushi.co.uk
The Cupuacu fruit tree grows up to 15 to 20 meters tall and is found in the Amazon Rainforest in Argentina, Brazil, Peru and Paraguay.
Cupuacu has been naturally cultivated in the Amazon from seeds spread by birds or monkeys and harvested by the Indians who gathered the fruit after it fell to the ground.
Cupuacu fruit is hugely rich in nutrients and containing powerful immune boosting properties even more than the Acai Berry which is much better known. It has a unique property in that it contains a special natural potent of phytonutrient polyphenols which are not to be seen in any other natural fruits. Cupuacu fruit is also rich in Vitamin B1, B2, B3 and Vitamin A and C. It contains high amounts of amino acids, calcium and selenium. Its most valuable property is that is strengthens the immune system, helps fight off illness and keeps the body running smooth and healthy. The Cupuacu fruit is also rich in the types of fatty acids that support a healthy cholesterol level.
Other health benefits of the Cupuacu fruit are thought to include cardiovascular protection, increased libido, improved circulation, decreased blood pressure, and healthier looking skin, reduced signs of aging and improved mental focus. Not only does it offer heath benefits but is tastes delicious in its typical fruit form, drink form and even powder form.
One of the primary benefits of Cupuacu fruit are packed full of super rich antioxidants. Antioxidants are one of the most important things that you can introduce into your body to fight the accumulated toxic substances over time within the body.
- Burdock Root Capsules, Organic Fresh-ground®, 60 CapsAs low as £10.00
- Wheatgrass Superfood, OrganicAs low as £12.00
- Lavender Organic Essential Oil (Maillette) 5mlAs low as £6.50
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenCan I take Ashwaganda with other supplements such as vit E, calcium and also estrogen for menopause?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Kianouche, Thank you for your message. I would recommend to mix pomegranate oil with Marula oil for what you are looking to treat. A few drops of antioxidant-rich Marula oil mixed with Pomegranate oil can boost efficacy and help restore your skin’s functions in perfect equilibrium. Long term use may visibly minimise pores, brighten the skin, protect it from the oxidative damage caused by pollution, tones down pigmentation and assists with scar tissue healing. Hope this helps :)
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi I’ve bought some of your pomegranate oil, together with rosehip and marula oils. Which of the other two oils would be better to mix with pomegranate oil for mature skin with hyperpigmentation due to sun damage and sometimes prone to spots and milia when using rich moisturisers. Also, can I use pomegranate oil by itself or combined with either of the other two oils around my eyes
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHi Genevive, Thank you for your comment. Homeopathic medicine refers to an alternative approach to medicine that uses natural substances that can be prepared to create a remedy to restore our health and feeling of vitality. Flaxseeds are a natural product that we have pressed organically to produce Flaxseed oil that we celebrate for its powerful healing qualities. I hope that helps!
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHow, exactly, is this product homeopathic?