Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Do your hands give your age away?
We all concentrate on our face and body in the battle to stay looking youthful, but how many of us ensure that our hands mirror the rest of our look?
It's a little known fact that hands give away our age, so instead of letting them deceive us, let's ensure that they stay as young as possible too.
Massage with argan oil
If treated properly, hands can be one of the most beautiful parts of our body.
However, some of the beauty is taken away when our hands become dry and thirsty.
It's no surprise that they suffer when one considers that the average person washes their hands 15 times a day - each time taking out a little bit of moisture and adding a wrinkle or two.
Argan oil should be applied after washing hands, as not only is it packed full of fatty acids that are rich in moisture (healing the broken skin), but it's also full of wrinkle-fighting antioxidants such as Vitamins C and E.
After a lifetime of washing, the skin on our hands can be broken down and give away our age.
However, argan oil can rebuild the broken cells.
According to Sally Penford, education manager at the International Dermal Institute, it can "rebuild your barrier lipids".
"Argan oil, which is Moroccan oil that people are using for their hair, is also fantastic for your skin and is great for rebuilding the barrier of your skin overnight," she said.
Massage with sweet almond oil
Almond oil has a whole host of benefits for ageing hands.
Firstly, it can rewind the effects of sun damage, owing to its high vitamin E content.
Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that protects the skin, as well as helping to decrease the signs of lines and wrinkles.
Secondly, thanks to its light texture, almond oil is easily absorbed into the skin, making it a more beneficial moisturiser than many on the high street.
Because of it is completely natural; it is even perfect for sore hands or those with eczema.
Almond oil also contains the mineral zinc, which is important for healing scars and blemishes - as well as turning back the signs of ageing.
Remember not to leave out your nails when you massage!
Posted by Matilda Jones
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-Pressed30% OFFAs low as £7.00 Regular Price £10.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi, I made carrot oil from almond oil and carrot fruit, is it good? And how do I keep it to avoid spoilage
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello :) There are no studies that indicates negative effects on femininity and hirsutism on women. Studies have shown that Ashwagandha is a magical herb for women of all ages and the benefits for women are plenty. When consumed regularly, it can have a positive effect on physical and mental health. Hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have heard that using this herb cause negative effects on femininity and some times produces hair on face of woman.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.