Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Do your hands give your age away?
We all concentrate on our face and body in the battle to stay looking youthful, but how many of us ensure that our hands mirror the rest of our look?
It's a little known fact that hands give away our age, so instead of letting them deceive us, let's ensure that they stay as young as possible too.
Massage with argan oil
If treated properly, hands can be one of the most beautiful parts of our body.
However, some of the beauty is taken away when our hands become dry and thirsty.
It's no surprise that they suffer when one considers that the average person washes their hands 15 times a day - each time taking out a little bit of moisture and adding a wrinkle or two.
Argan oil should be applied after washing hands, as not only is it packed full of fatty acids that are rich in moisture (healing the broken skin), but it's also full of wrinkle-fighting antioxidants such as Vitamins C and E.
After a lifetime of washing, the skin on our hands can be broken down and give away our age.
However, argan oil can rebuild the broken cells.
According to Sally Penford, education manager at the International Dermal Institute, it can "rebuild your barrier lipids".
"Argan oil, which is Moroccan oil that people are using for their hair, is also fantastic for your skin and is great for rebuilding the barrier of your skin overnight," she said.
Massage with sweet almond oil
Almond oil has a whole host of benefits for ageing hands.
Firstly, it can rewind the effects of sun damage, owing to its high vitamin E content.
Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that protects the skin, as well as helping to decrease the signs of lines and wrinkles.
Secondly, thanks to its light texture, almond oil is easily absorbed into the skin, making it a more beneficial moisturiser than many on the high street.
Because of it is completely natural; it is even perfect for sore hands or those with eczema.
Almond oil also contains the mineral zinc, which is important for healing scars and blemishes - as well as turning back the signs of ageing.
Remember not to leave out your nails when you massage!
Posted by Matilda Jones
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-PressedAs low as £6.00 Regular Price £6.00
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy