Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Does Jessie J need hair loss treatment?
We've all had bad hair days, but unlike celebrities, if our tresses are giving us grief we can at least put on a hat and get on with things.
But it seems Jessie J could be in need of hair loss treatment as her love of quirky beauty looks is leading her locks to split and fall out.
The Price Tag singer told US Glamour magazine that she is using artificial hair to ensure her natural barnet recovers from all the products and styling tools she uses to make it look glossy and poker straight.
"A hairdresser who did my hair said, 'You, my darling, have something that we call successful hair', which is basically battered hair that's split and falling out in the back because you've had to blow-dry it every day," she told the publication.
"It's so tough to explain to people. When you have half an hour to be ready at four o'clock in the morning, you don't have time to get up and glue in extensions or blow-dry your hair.
"I don't want my hair falling out, so I wear wigs!"
Overuse of heated styling tools like straighteners, curling tongs and hairdryers can lead to hair damage, which often involves breakage, frizziness and split ends. If you like the effects such styling tools give but want to maintain your hair's health, try using herbal oils to strengthen tresses.
Argan oil is known for its restorative properties and can be used to boost vitality when applied to the roots and tips once or twice a week - or more often if your tresses need it.
Lavender oil is another product that's great for the scalp. It promotes hair growth and heals itchy or damaged skin on the head, while peppermint oil is known to stimulate blood circulation and can help replace dry, damaged hair.
Posted by Laura Andrews
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy