Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Easy shiny hair tips for a night out
Nothing makes a woman feel better than having super-sleek, glossy hair on a night out.
It's always the case, however, that you leave with every strand perfectly in place and then look in the mirror when you get out to see it all over the place!
Try these tips to keep your hair looking gorgeously shiny all night.
Andrew Barton, 4Beauty expert, recommends head massage to keep your hair shiny.
"Gentle scalp massage will stimulate the blood supply to the hair follicle, bringing it nutrition and helping increase hair growth," he explains.
"The more we can do to help the follicle secrete oil and push out the hair, the better. You'll get better results in the evening, so before you go to bed each night, spend a couple of minutes gently rotating your fingertips around, massaging the scalp."
It's a great idea to do this the night before the big night, or just before you go out.
Coconut oil uses natural nutrition to make your hair shiny and glossy.
It's super-fatty content makes it a great moisturiser for your hair.
Because of this, it's great on the ends of your hair, as those are the parts that are normally the driest.
Make sure not to put too much on though, as its super-moisturising properties could make your hair less 'chic', and more 'greasy'.
Put a bit in your bag for in case your hair gets frizzy in the heat.
Obviously conditioner is an absolute must for a frizz-free night out.
Deep conditioners, especially oily ones, are especially beneficial for coloured hair, which has more of the natural moisture taken out.
Whatever your hair type, conditioner adds to the natural moisture and gives shine, spring and intensity - perfect for a night of turning heads!
Posted by Freya Harper
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.