Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Easy shiny hair tips for a night out
Nothing makes a woman feel better than having super-sleek, glossy hair on a night out.
It's always the case, however, that you leave with every strand perfectly in place and then look in the mirror when you get out to see it all over the place!
Try these tips to keep your hair looking gorgeously shiny all night.
Andrew Barton, 4Beauty expert, recommends head massage to keep your hair shiny.
"Gentle scalp massage will stimulate the blood supply to the hair follicle, bringing it nutrition and helping increase hair growth," he explains.
"The more we can do to help the follicle secrete oil and push out the hair, the better. You'll get better results in the evening, so before you go to bed each night, spend a couple of minutes gently rotating your fingertips around, massaging the scalp."
It's a great idea to do this the night before the big night, or just before you go out.
Coconut oil uses natural nutrition to make your hair shiny and glossy.
It's super-fatty content makes it a great moisturiser for your hair.
Because of this, it's great on the ends of your hair, as those are the parts that are normally the driest.
Make sure not to put too much on though, as its super-moisturising properties could make your hair less 'chic', and more 'greasy'.
Put a bit in your bag for in case your hair gets frizzy in the heat.
Obviously conditioner is an absolute must for a frizz-free night out.
Deep conditioners, especially oily ones, are especially beneficial for coloured hair, which has more of the natural moisture taken out.
Whatever your hair type, conditioner adds to the natural moisture and gives shine, spring and intensity - perfect for a night of turning heads!
Posted by Freya Harper
- Really Good Hair Oil 100ml20% OFFSpecial Price £14.40 Regular Price £18.00
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protection20% OFFAs low as £12.79 Regular Price £16.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Dia, Thank you for your comment. Research is confusing when it comes to testosterone levels with PCOS and using Ashwagandha. As it is an adaptogenic herb, it will 'adapt' to the environment of the body to support hormonal balance. A huge therapeutic benefit of Ashwagandha is its ability to balance cortisol levels, which could improve stress and symptoms of PCOS also. If you are currently using any medications or under medical supervision, please seek advice from your practitioner to ensure there are no interactions. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs ashwagandha is good to be taken to increase height who have testosterone level high along with pcod ?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)