Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Easy shiny hair tips for a night out
Nothing makes a woman feel better than having super-sleek, glossy hair on a night out.
It's always the case, however, that you leave with every strand perfectly in place and then look in the mirror when you get out to see it all over the place!
Try these tips to keep your hair looking gorgeously shiny all night.
Andrew Barton, 4Beauty expert, recommends head massage to keep your hair shiny.
"Gentle scalp massage will stimulate the blood supply to the hair follicle, bringing it nutrition and helping increase hair growth," he explains.
"The more we can do to help the follicle secrete oil and push out the hair, the better. You'll get better results in the evening, so before you go to bed each night, spend a couple of minutes gently rotating your fingertips around, massaging the scalp."
It's a great idea to do this the night before the big night, or just before you go out.
Coconut oil uses natural nutrition to make your hair shiny and glossy.
It's super-fatty content makes it a great moisturiser for your hair.
Because of this, it's great on the ends of your hair, as those are the parts that are normally the driest.
Make sure not to put too much on though, as its super-moisturising properties could make your hair less 'chic', and more 'greasy'.
Put a bit in your bag for in case your hair gets frizzy in the heat.
Obviously conditioner is an absolute must for a frizz-free night out.
Deep conditioners, especially oily ones, are especially beneficial for coloured hair, which has more of the natural moisture taken out.
Whatever your hair type, conditioner adds to the natural moisture and gives shine, spring and intensity - perfect for a night of turning heads!
Posted by Freya Harper
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy