Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Easy shiny hair tips for a night out
Nothing makes a woman feel better than having super-sleek, glossy hair on a night out.
It's always the case, however, that you leave with every strand perfectly in place and then look in the mirror when you get out to see it all over the place!
Try these tips to keep your hair looking gorgeously shiny all night.
Andrew Barton, 4Beauty expert, recommends head massage to keep your hair shiny.
"Gentle scalp massage will stimulate the blood supply to the hair follicle, bringing it nutrition and helping increase hair growth," he explains.
"The more we can do to help the follicle secrete oil and push out the hair, the better. You'll get better results in the evening, so before you go to bed each night, spend a couple of minutes gently rotating your fingertips around, massaging the scalp."
It's a great idea to do this the night before the big night, or just before you go out.
Coconut oil uses natural nutrition to make your hair shiny and glossy.
It's super-fatty content makes it a great moisturiser for your hair.
Because of this, it's great on the ends of your hair, as those are the parts that are normally the driest.
Make sure not to put too much on though, as its super-moisturising properties could make your hair less 'chic', and more 'greasy'.
Put a bit in your bag for in case your hair gets frizzy in the heat.
Obviously conditioner is an absolute must for a frizz-free night out.
Deep conditioners, especially oily ones, are especially beneficial for coloured hair, which has more of the natural moisture taken out.
Whatever your hair type, conditioner adds to the natural moisture and gives shine, spring and intensity - perfect for a night of turning heads!
Posted by Freya Harper
- Skin, Hair & Nails Herbal Tincture Blend 100ml30% OFFAs low as £14.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Really Good Hair Oil 100ml£18.00
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyHi Fred, Unfortunately, I am unable to advise on this since you are taking medication. Herbal remedies can interact with other drugs. You should approach any kind of supplement or medication with equal caution (prescription and non-prescription). It is best to seek advice from your GP.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyIs it safe to take 500mg Ashwaganda once a day whilst taking fluoxetine 20mg Once a day?
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi, I made carrot oil from almond oil and carrot fruit, is it good? And how do I keep it to avoid spoilage
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello :) There are no studies that indicates negative effects on femininity and hirsutism on women. Studies have shown that Ashwagandha is a magical herb for women of all ages and the benefits for women are plenty. When consumed regularly, it can have a positive effect on physical and mental health. Hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have heard that using this herb cause negative effects on femininity and some times produces hair on face of woman.