Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Eat yourself beautiful
Lots of creams, ointments and tablets claim to make you beautiful overnight, but how many of them really work?
Instead of spending your money on these treatments, try giving your skin a true natural glow with these organic foods.
Many celebrities swear by these essential foods to keep a healthy complexion, strong nails and shiny hair.
Finding the right antioxidants can have a truly positive impact on your skin, dimming the appearance of wrinkles and giving it a natural, healthy glow.
It is thought that certain antioxidants promote collagen in the skin - the substance that keeps skin plump and young.
Uncooked, brightly coloured fresh fruit and vegetables are jam packed full of antioxidants, as well as vitamins A, C and E.
Essential fatty acids
Nutritional supplements that contain essential fatty acids are great for the skin.
Look out for supplements that contain omega 3 and omega 6, as they are the most beneficial fatty acids for our skin.
Omega 3 is really oily, so it completely sorts out dry and irritated skin. It can also be found in lots of different types of fish.
It also helps protect against the sun's harmful UV rays. As sun damage is the number one cause of premature skin aging, having a bit more protection it is extremely beneficial.
No, you're not seeing things; chocolate really has been proven to do wonders for your skin!
Every little piece of dark chocolate is rich in high levels of cocoa flavanols, which is meant to soften and hydrate our skin.
Like everything, dark chocolate has to be done in moderation. Too much can lead to health problems.
However, if a little bit of dark chocolate every day will make our skin glow, who are we to say no?
Posted by Matilda Jones
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-PressedAs low as £6.00 Regular Price £6.00
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Dear Fatima, thank you for your message. For your type of skin Almond oil is ok -- its comedogenic level is 2 out of 5, it means it's not going to clog your pores. If you are looking for something even lower on that scale, you should go for Argan, Rosehip, Grapeseed, Hemp -oil which are 0-1. I hope this helps.
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hi, would it be advisable to use almond oil on acne prone skin. I have a little bit of acne but have lots of dark spots left by acne.
- Ashwagandha benefits for menThanks for this great article. I have begun to take Ashwagandha, and my husband asked if it might be good for him too. Looks like it is, so thank you for the info.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?