Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Eat yourself beautiful
Lots of creams, ointments and tablets claim to make you beautiful overnight, but how many of them really work?
Instead of spending your money on these treatments, try giving your skin a true natural glow with these organic foods.
Many celebrities swear by these essential foods to keep a healthy complexion, strong nails and shiny hair.
Finding the right antioxidants can have a truly positive impact on your skin, dimming the appearance of wrinkles and giving it a natural, healthy glow.
It is thought that certain antioxidants promote collagen in the skin - the substance that keeps skin plump and young.
Uncooked, brightly coloured fresh fruit and vegetables are jam packed full of antioxidants, as well as vitamins A, C and E.
Essential fatty acids
Nutritional supplements that contain essential fatty acids are great for the skin.
Look out for supplements that contain omega 3 and omega 6, as they are the most beneficial fatty acids for our skin.
Omega 3 is really oily, so it completely sorts out dry and irritated skin. It can also be found in lots of different types of fish.
It also helps protect against the sun's harmful UV rays. As sun damage is the number one cause of premature skin aging, having a bit more protection it is extremely beneficial.
No, you're not seeing things; chocolate really has been proven to do wonders for your skin!
Every little piece of dark chocolate is rich in high levels of cocoa flavanols, which is meant to soften and hydrate our skin.
Like everything, dark chocolate has to be done in moderation. Too much can lead to health problems.
However, if a little bit of dark chocolate every day will make our skin glow, who are we to say no?
Posted by Matilda Jones
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.