Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Eczema Herbal Treatment
Eczema is a very common skin condition, and usually appears in childhood, but there are many who continue to be affected by eczema and will suffer from occasional flare-ups throughout their lives.
Most Eczema treatments are to provide relief from the symptoms which include itchy, red skin that may be dry thickened and cracked. It is common on the face, hands and neck although this can vary depending on the type of eczema ones suffers from. Natural treatments for Eczema are always sought after. Although there is not a cure as such for Eczema, the idea is to heal the skin, keep it in healthy condition and manage symptoms effectively.
One of the most popular natural ingredients known to ease Eczema is Chickweed. Chickweed is classified as a demulcent herb, which soothes, softens, and reduces irritations. It helps reduce the itchiness and inflammation and cools down the skin.
Olive oil is also known for its soothing effect on the skin, it will help add moisture to the skin without any unwanted side effects.
Chamomile and Calendula are both herbs known for their anti inflammatory and soothing action on the skin. Calendula is widely used to heal wounds and soothe irritated skin. Chamomile has a calming action on the skin.
Vitamin E can be an ideal remedy for eczema, particularly when combined with other natural ingredients, as it protects and enhances the skin. With its safe natural compositions, it prevents the skin from drying and keep it moisturised. This reduces the need for itching.
All these ingredients and other soothing herbs have been formulated in our organic herbal remedy for eczema, called the Eczmaid Ointment.
Natural treatments for eczema work better, and have none of the many side effects of conventional medications.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)