Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Eczema Herbal Treatment
Eczema is a very common skin condition, and usually appears in childhood, but there are many who continue to be affected by eczema and will suffer from occasional flare-ups throughout their lives.
Most Eczema treatments are to provide relief from the symptoms which include itchy, red skin that may be dry thickened and cracked. It is common on the face, hands and neck although this can vary depending on the type of eczema ones suffers from. Natural treatments for Eczema are always sought after. Although there is not a cure as such for Eczema, the idea is to heal the skin, keep it in healthy condition and manage symptoms effectively.
One of the most popular natural ingredients known to ease Eczema is Chickweed. Chickweed is classified as a demulcent herb, which soothes, softens, and reduces irritations. It helps reduce the itchiness and inflammation and cools down the skin.
Olive oil is also known for its soothing effect on the skin, it will help add moisture to the skin without any unwanted side effects.
Chamomile and Calendula are both herbs known for their anti inflammatory and soothing action on the skin. Calendula is widely used to heal wounds and soothe irritated skin. Chamomile has a calming action on the skin.
Vitamin E can be an ideal remedy for eczema, particularly when combined with other natural ingredients, as it protects and enhances the skin. With its safe natural compositions, it prevents the skin from drying and keep it moisturised. This reduces the need for itching.
All these ingredients and other soothing herbs have been formulated in our organic herbal remedy for eczema, called the Eczmaid Ointment.
Natural treatments for eczema work better, and have none of the many side effects of conventional medications.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Dia, Thank you for your comment. Research is confusing when it comes to testosterone levels with PCOS and using Ashwagandha. As it is an adaptogenic herb, it will 'adapt' to the environment of the body to support hormonal balance. A huge therapeutic benefit of Ashwagandha is its ability to balance cortisol levels, which could improve stress and symptoms of PCOS also. If you are currently using any medications or under medical supervision, please seek advice from your practitioner to ensure there are no interactions. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs ashwagandha is good to be taken to increase height who have testosterone level high along with pcod ?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)