Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Fill a loved one’s stocking with natural beauty
It is almost the season of giving and receiving. Rather than choosing to buy the ones you love trinkets or toys, why not give them the gift of natural beauty products this winter?
Everyone appreciates being pampered once in a while and giving a stunning gift filled with beautiful oils and products ensures that they get to treat themselves over the coming months. Whether it's hair care, skin care or essential oils for relaxing their mind, natural cosmetics are a great choice for those that you want to show how much you care.
You might be worried that someone won't use a cosmetic gift you give them this Christmas. Perhaps you aren't sure what they like or they don't really have the time for long pamper sessions. This doesn't mean that you can't get them a beautiful little gift they can enjoy; simply choose something that is great for everyone and they are sure to appreciate it.
Lip care or hand care are great little gifts for those you aren't sure about. They show that you are still concerned with helping them care for their skin and health, but are also practical without being time consuming.
They are also good little items for this time of year when your hands and lips tend to suffer in the colder temperatures and wetter weather. This means that there is a high chance the person you give them to use them. You never know, this introduction to natural cosmetics could encourage them to try more products and take time to pamper themselves every once in a while.
A caring present
If you aren't sure what type of present to get someone, but want to dig a little deeper into your bank account, treat them with natural oils.
Oils are a fantastic product for everyone to use, no matter what skin or hair type they have. Putting together a selection of different oils or choosing a pre-packed gift that contains a good selection of different oil types is sure to show someone you care.
A great oil to choose is rosehip, which is brilliant for moisturising and cleansing the skin. It is high in vitamin E, which helps to fight free radicals on the skin, remove impurities and fight the signs of ageing.
You can also include an oil that is fantastic for the hair, such as Moroccan argan oil, which provides deep levels of moisture, smoothes the hair and adds a great shine.
Whatever oils you choose to give this Christmas, they are sure to be appreciated and to fit nicely into a person's skin and hair care routines.
Spoil them rotten
We all have a particular person that deserves an extra special gift and choosing a full selection of skincare, hair care, health and wellbeing natural products is the ultimate way to show them how much you care.
To make sure all their needs are met, why not include candles, essential oils and body brushes alongside a good range of different beauty items? This will ensure the one you love has everything they could possibly need for everyday use and for those times when they want to take some extra time to pamper themselves.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Dia, Thank you for your comment. Research is confusing when it comes to testosterone levels with PCOS and using Ashwagandha. As it is an adaptogenic herb, it will 'adapt' to the environment of the body to support hormonal balance. A huge therapeutic benefit of Ashwagandha is its ability to balance cortisol levels, which could improve stress and symptoms of PCOS also. If you are currently using any medications or under medical supervision, please seek advice from your practitioner to ensure there are no interactions. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs ashwagandha is good to be taken to increase height who have testosterone level high along with pcod ?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)