Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Fill a loved one’s stocking with natural beauty
It is almost the season of giving and receiving. Rather than choosing to buy the ones you love trinkets or toys, why not give them the gift of natural beauty products this winter?
Everyone appreciates being pampered once in a while and giving a stunning gift filled with beautiful oils and products ensures that they get to treat themselves over the coming months. Whether it's hair care, skin care or essential oils for relaxing their mind, natural cosmetics are a great choice for those that you want to show how much you care.
You might be worried that someone won't use a cosmetic gift you give them this Christmas. Perhaps you aren't sure what they like or they don't really have the time for long pamper sessions. This doesn't mean that you can't get them a beautiful little gift they can enjoy; simply choose something that is great for everyone and they are sure to appreciate it.
Lip care or hand care are great little gifts for those you aren't sure about. They show that you are still concerned with helping them care for their skin and health, but are also practical without being time consuming.
They are also good little items for this time of year when your hands and lips tend to suffer in the colder temperatures and wetter weather. This means that there is a high chance the person you give them to use them. You never know, this introduction to natural cosmetics could encourage them to try more products and take time to pamper themselves every once in a while.
A caring present
If you aren't sure what type of present to get someone, but want to dig a little deeper into your bank account, treat them with natural oils.
Oils are a fantastic product for everyone to use, no matter what skin or hair type they have. Putting together a selection of different oils or choosing a pre-packed gift that contains a good selection of different oil types is sure to show someone you care.
A great oil to choose is rosehip, which is brilliant for moisturising and cleansing the skin. It is high in vitamin E, which helps to fight free radicals on the skin, remove impurities and fight the signs of ageing.
You can also include an oil that is fantastic for the hair, such as Moroccan argan oil, which provides deep levels of moisture, smoothes the hair and adds a great shine.
Whatever oils you choose to give this Christmas, they are sure to be appreciated and to fit nicely into a person's skin and hair care routines.
Spoil them rotten
We all have a particular person that deserves an extra special gift and choosing a full selection of skincare, hair care, health and wellbeing natural products is the ultimate way to show them how much you care.
To make sure all their needs are met, why not include candles, essential oils and body brushes alongside a good range of different beauty items? This will ensure the one you love has everything they could possibly need for everyday use and for those times when they want to take some extra time to pamper themselves.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you Emiliano for your comment. In this blog we are referring more to oils, more so than butters and while we agree with you Shea is an excellent emollient for hair, it's consistency is more buttery and it is used more as a leave-in remedy to smooth hair texture. We have suggested Coconut oil as it helps slow down hair loss by penetrating deep into your hair shaft to prevent protein loss, which in turn prevents breakage. When applied to your scalp, it simultaneously moisturises and removes build-up around your hair follicles to encourage hair growth and is one of base oils always used in Ayurveda for hair treatments. As this post is more focused for hair and not for skin, the comedogenic scale applies to skin/pores and not hair follicles. Thank you again for your feedback.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Hello Zu, yes hair loss can be very stressful and this in turn amplifies the cause almost.. Perhaps with Covid, your system may have been depleted of nutrients and fighting the virus can take its toll on your immune system, so sometimes our hair and skin suffer when we have been ill. We really believe in oils for scalp massage as the best way to revive the growth and help regenerate the follicles. It may be also worth at looking at internal supplements and making sure you are getting enough of omega oils, perhaps plant based such as nuts and seeds in your diet. For external oil treatment, would recommend the Really Good Hair oil which we create with Brahmi, this herb is known to help bring the scalp back to health and improve growth. Biotin is also a good vitamin to take as a supplement to help with hair growth so do look into that. So hope these tips will be helpful for you.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?I, am very surprised that your article did not include Organic Shea Butter and that coconut oil, is your number one choice for hair growth and thickness. According to the comedogenic scale, coconut oil, has a rating of (4), on a scale from (0), to (5), on clogging your pores. Why would anyone put coconut oil, on their hair or skin knowing the pores will get clogged up. Shea Butter, on the other hand has a (0), rating on the comedogenic scale, which is great for dry hair and skin and won't clog up your pores.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks