Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Five foods to lower your blood pressure
If you suffer from high blood pressure, you will know just how hard it is to stablise it without the help of prescribed drugs.
Thankfully, your diet and the food choices you make on a daily basis have been directly linked to the state of your blood pressure and there are certain foods that can help bring it down to a normal rate.
Here are our top five foods for improving your blood pressure the natural way:
One of the most popular fruits to snack on across the UK, bananas offer a great natural remedy for high blood pressure. An average sized banana has about 450 milligrams of potassium - nature's best high blood pressure cure. Combine a healthy snack like this along with a balanced diet and exercise and you could drastically improve your condition.
Not only are avocados filled with healthy fats such as omega 3, 6 and 9 but they are also high in potassium, like bananas. Potassium has a natural way of offsetting the harmful effects of sodium so if you're looking to improve your blood pressure levels with diet, start by reducing your salt intake and amp up your potassium at the same time. A ripe avocado on toast or made into guacamole is a really easy way to include this fruit in your daily diet.
3. Dark Chocolate
Horrah! Chocolate is a-ok on the blood pressure diet, well the dark variety at least. Thanks to polyphenols - a phytochemical which has been found to have heart and vascular disease protecting qualities - you can happily snack on a couple of squares of dark chocolate as part of a balance, heart-healthy diet.
The humble natural yoghurt could be your ticket to a healthier heart and a lower blood pressure level. Thanks to its high calcium levels, research has found that having a yoghurt daily has helped reduce high blood pressure.
5. Cayenne Pepper
This unlikely spice has actually been linked to reducing blood pressure and improving your heart health. According to recent studies, just a couple of teaspoons into your cooking each day could help you see an improvement in your blood pressure.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)