Cookies on fushi.co.uk
FIVE TOP BEAUTY TIPS
OUR TOP 5 BEAUTY OILS FOR GLOWING SKIN!
By Jade Ellis
Keep your skin looking fresh and glowing all season long!
1. JOJOBA OIL
Our organic, golden Jojoba oil is one which is the most similar to our skins natural sebum (it is technically a wax!) Due to this it is the most easily absorbed oil. It is also highly nutritious for the skin, and contains minerals such as zinc, copper, vitamins B and E, which all help to strengthen and support the skin. This oil is extremely moisturising and nourishing, which is what we all need in the upcoming winter months!
The lovely Rosehip seed oil is one which is renowned for its incredible moisturising effects for the skin. This oil is a powerful antioxidant which is so beneficial at protecting the skin from damage. Rosehip oil is high in vitamins A and E, essential fatty acids, and omega’s which are wonderful for skin. Our organic Rosehip is sourced from the best possible region, a small scale farm in the mountains of Ukraine. Try this oil and feel yourself glowing for the party season ahead!
Our Avocado oil is perfect for protecting the skin in the winter weather and providing the moisture our skin needs. This oil is easily the most hydrating of oils, as it penetrates the inner layers of the skin deeply. It increases the elasticity of the skin as it contains collagen supporting amino acids and proteins! Using this oil in your will transform your skin and give you a bright, replenished complexion for the winter months ahead!
This oil is packed with essential nutrients, antioxidants and flavonoids, essential for skin health. Pomegranate oil is known to deeply nourish the outer epidermal layer of the skin and is an effective anti-aging oil, promotes skin elasticity, and refreshes tired, dull skin. By adding this oil to your beauty regime, you will boost and tone your skin, and in turn create a lovely outer glow.
Last, but not least, this amazing oil is well-known for its abilities to be a multipurpose oil and to be beneficial in a number of ways. As well as being a lovely oil to cook with, it has the properties to nourish and soothe the skin. A good quality Coconut oil is so important, which is why we source ours from Sri Lanka, and we use the fresh, cold pressing method. It is a wonderful moisturiser for the winter months due to its natural emollient qualities, and is perfect for achieving glowy, dewy skin!
These are our five top beauty tips for looking and feeling great this Winter – and providing your skin with the ultimate GLOW!
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Anoni, Ashwagandha is a stress reliever and controls the production of stress-inducing hormones. High production of cortisol can compromise the production of progesterone. When Ashwagandha controls cortisol, it automatically stabilises progesterone production levels. Hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello, As Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, there are numerous ways that it can help you depending on what time of day it is. Most people like to use Ashwagandha in the morning as it has some benefits when it comes to naturally reducing anxiety which could help throughout the day. However, others take it at night to help with sleep. If you are having difficulty sleeping, take it before bed. Otherwise, it does not matter at what time of day you take it as long as you are consistent from day to day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDoes it help increase Progesterone in women?
- Carrot Oil for Face is mixing of avocado oil with carrot oil, neem oil and orange oil a perfect combination for a dark skin person moroever based on my research I found out that these are non comedogenic oil
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have your Ashwagandha capsules it says to take two a day is that two at night or one in the morning and one in the evening?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Debbie, There is 340 mg of herb per capsule in our Ashwagandha. We usually recommend 2 capsules a day which are equivalent to 680mg. It is possible to take up to 1200mg daily, but only over short periods, so we prefer to stay well within the limits of safety, while still dosing enough to see the benefits. We always recommend to discuss taking the supplement with your GP before hand if you'd like to increase dosages. I hope this helps :)