Cookies on fushi.co.uk
FIVE TOP BEAUTY TIPS
OUR TOP 5 BEAUTY OILS FOR GLOWING SKIN!
By Jade Ellis
Keep your skin looking fresh and glowing all season long!
1. JOJOBA OIL
Our organic, golden Jojoba oil is one which is the most similar to our skins natural sebum (it is technically a wax!) Due to this it is the most easily absorbed oil. It is also highly nutritious for the skin, and contains minerals such as zinc, copper, vitamins B and E, which all help to strengthen and support the skin. This oil is extremely moisturising and nourishing, which is what we all need in the upcoming winter months!
The lovely Rosehip seed oil is one which is renowned for its incredible moisturising effects for the skin. This oil is a powerful antioxidant which is so beneficial at protecting the skin from damage. Rosehip oil is high in vitamins A and E, essential fatty acids, and omega’s which are wonderful for skin. Our organic Rosehip is sourced from the best possible region, a small scale farm in the mountains of Ukraine. Try this oil and feel yourself glowing for the party season ahead!
Our Avocado oil is perfect for protecting the skin in the winter weather and providing the moisture our skin needs. This oil is easily the most hydrating of oils, as it penetrates the inner layers of the skin deeply. It increases the elasticity of the skin as it contains collagen supporting amino acids and proteins! Using this oil in your will transform your skin and give you a bright, replenished complexion for the winter months ahead!
This oil is packed with essential nutrients, antioxidants and flavonoids, essential for skin health. Pomegranate oil is known to deeply nourish the outer epidermal layer of the skin and is an effective anti-aging oil, promotes skin elasticity, and refreshes tired, dull skin. By adding this oil to your beauty regime, you will boost and tone your skin, and in turn create a lovely outer glow.
Last, but not least, this amazing oil is well-known for its abilities to be a multipurpose oil and to be beneficial in a number of ways. As well as being a lovely oil to cook with, it has the properties to nourish and soothe the skin. A good quality Coconut oil is so important, which is why we source ours from Sri Lanka, and we use the fresh, cold pressing method. It is a wonderful moisturiser for the winter months due to its natural emollient qualities, and is perfect for achieving glowy, dewy skin!
These are our five top beauty tips for looking and feeling great this Winter – and providing your skin with the ultimate GLOW!
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you Emiliano for your comment. In this blog we are referring more to oils, more so than butters and while we agree with you Shea is an excellent emollient for hair, it's consistency is more buttery and it is used more as a leave-in remedy to smooth hair texture. We have suggested Coconut oil as it helps slow down hair loss by penetrating deep into your hair shaft to prevent protein loss, which in turn prevents breakage. When applied to your scalp, it simultaneously moisturises and removes build-up around your hair follicles to encourage hair growth and is one of base oils always used in Ayurveda for hair treatments. As this post is more focused for hair and not for skin, the comedogenic scale applies to skin/pores and not hair follicles. Thank you again for your feedback.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Hello Zu, yes hair loss can be very stressful and this in turn amplifies the cause almost.. Perhaps with Covid, your system may have been depleted of nutrients and fighting the virus can take its toll on your immune system, so sometimes our hair and skin suffer when we have been ill. We really believe in oils for scalp massage as the best way to revive the growth and help regenerate the follicles. It may be also worth at looking at internal supplements and making sure you are getting enough of omega oils, perhaps plant based such as nuts and seeds in your diet. For external oil treatment, would recommend the Really Good Hair oil which we create with Brahmi, this herb is known to help bring the scalp back to health and improve growth. Biotin is also a good vitamin to take as a supplement to help with hair growth so do look into that. So hope these tips will be helpful for you.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?I, am very surprised that your article did not include Organic Shea Butter and that coconut oil, is your number one choice for hair growth and thickness. According to the comedogenic scale, coconut oil, has a rating of (4), on a scale from (0), to (5), on clogging your pores. Why would anyone put coconut oil, on their hair or skin knowing the pores will get clogged up. Shea Butter, on the other hand has a (0), rating on the comedogenic scale, which is great for dry hair and skin and won't clog up your pores.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks