Cookies on fushi.co.uk
OUR TOP FIVE NUTRITION TIPS
GET THE GLOW WITH OUR 5 EASY NUTRITION TIPS!
Healthy tips to make your skin glow from the inside out!
By Jade Ellis
- 1. HEALTHY FATS
By consuming healthy fats, you are instantly improving your inner health, as well as outwards. There are a number of healthy plant based fats such as avocados, nuts, seeds and healthy cooking oils. Essential fatty acids work wonders for our bodies. Consuming foods rich in Omega 3 fats have been credited with making your skin feel brighter and healthier!
- 2. PROBIOTICS
Good gut bacteria and function is essential for a healthy glow! There is a link between our gut microbiome and our mental health which has been heavily researched. The gut and the brain have a steady ability to communicate via the nervous system, hormones and the immune system. To boost your healthy gut bacteria, it is important to consume probiotics which can be found naturally in fermented food, such as sauerkraut and kimchi!
- 3. SEASONAL FOOD
Eating more local seasonal food has many benefits, including the nutritional value of the fruits and vegetables, which will naturally be at their best and freshest state! Consuming seasonal foods is also very beneficial for the environmental due to reducing energy needed to grow and transport the food we eat. You can help to support your local economy, and reconnect by eating in tune with nature. This is beneficial all around and will have you glowing with goodness from the inside out!
- 4. MORE PLANTS
It is no secret that plant based food can actually be a cure for certain conditions and has been researched for this purpose. This diet has been known to improve digestion, general health, vitality, and even mental health. A diet with no processed foods and high in whole plant foods, can have incredible effects on health and wellbeing. Consuming more fruits and vegetables really can help you to feel good on the inside and glow on the outside!
- 5. ANTIOXIDANTS
Antioxidants are a great, natural way to prevent damage to your body, and reduce oxidative stress. Oxidative stress is what speeds up the body’s aging and causes many problems. By eating foods rich in Antioxidants such as blueberries, goji berries, cranberries, walnuts and dark chocolate, you are providing your system with a wonderful boost – and what a great excuse for chocolate!
These are our five top nutrition tips for looking and feeling great this Winter – and providing your skin with the ultimate GLOW!
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenCan I take Ashwaganda with other supplements such as vit E, calcium and also estrogen for menopause?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Kianouche, Thank you for your message. I would recommend to mix pomegranate oil with Marula oil for what you are looking to treat. A few drops of antioxidant-rich Marula oil mixed with Pomegranate oil can boost efficacy and help restore your skin’s functions in perfect equilibrium. Long term use may visibly minimise pores, brighten the skin, protect it from the oxidative damage caused by pollution, tones down pigmentation and assists with scar tissue healing. Hope this helps :)
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi I’ve bought some of your pomegranate oil, together with rosehip and marula oils. Which of the other two oils would be better to mix with pomegranate oil for mature skin with hyperpigmentation due to sun damage and sometimes prone to spots and milia when using rich moisturisers. Also, can I use pomegranate oil by itself or combined with either of the other two oils around my eyes
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHi Genevive, Thank you for your comment. Homeopathic medicine refers to an alternative approach to medicine that uses natural substances that can be prepared to create a remedy to restore our health and feeling of vitality. Flaxseeds are a natural product that we have pressed organically to produce Flaxseed oil that we celebrate for its powerful healing qualities. I hope that helps!
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHow, exactly, is this product homeopathic?