Cookies on fushi.co.uk
OUR TOP FIVE NUTRITION TIPS
GET THE GLOW WITH OUR 5 EASY NUTRITION TIPS!
Healthy tips to make your skin glow from the inside out!
By Jade Ellis
- 1. HEALTHY FATS
By consuming healthy fats, you are instantly improving your inner health, as well as outwards. There are a number of healthy plant based fats such as avocados, nuts, seeds and healthy cooking oils. Essential fatty acids work wonders for our bodies. Consuming foods rich in Omega 3 fats have been credited with making your skin feel brighter and healthier!
- 2. PROBIOTICS
Good gut bacteria and function is essential for a healthy glow! There is a link between our gut microbiome and our mental health which has been heavily researched. The gut and the brain have a steady ability to communicate via the nervous system, hormones and the immune system. To boost your healthy gut bacteria, it is important to consume probiotics which can be found naturally in fermented food, such as sauerkraut and kimchi!
- 3. SEASONAL FOOD
Eating more local seasonal food has many benefits, including the nutritional value of the fruits and vegetables, which will naturally be at their best and freshest state! Consuming seasonal foods is also very beneficial for the environmental due to reducing energy needed to grow and transport the food we eat. You can help to support your local economy, and reconnect by eating in tune with nature. This is beneficial all around and will have you glowing with goodness from the inside out!
- 4. MORE PLANTS
It is no secret that plant based food can actually be a cure for certain conditions and has been researched for this purpose. This diet has been known to improve digestion, general health, vitality, and even mental health. A diet with no processed foods and high in whole plant foods, can have incredible effects on health and wellbeing. Consuming more fruits and vegetables really can help you to feel good on the inside and glow on the outside!
- 5. ANTIOXIDANTS
Antioxidants are a great, natural way to prevent damage to your body, and reduce oxidative stress. Oxidative stress is what speeds up the body’s aging and causes many problems. By eating foods rich in Antioxidants such as blueberries, goji berries, cranberries, walnuts and dark chocolate, you are providing your system with a wonderful boost – and what a great excuse for chocolate!
These are our five top nutrition tips for looking and feeling great this Winter – and providing your skin with the ultimate GLOW!
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy