Cookies on fushi.co.uk
OUR TOP FIVE NUTRITION TIPS
GET THE GLOW WITH OUR 5 EASY NUTRITION TIPS!
Healthy tips to make your skin glow from the inside out!
By Jade Ellis
- 1. HEALTHY FATS
By consuming healthy fats, you are instantly improving your inner health, as well as outwards. There are a number of healthy plant based fats such as avocados, nuts, seeds and healthy cooking oils. Essential fatty acids work wonders for our bodies. Consuming foods rich in Omega 3 fats have been credited with making your skin feel brighter and healthier!
- 2. PROBIOTICS
Good gut bacteria and function is essential for a healthy glow! There is a link between our gut microbiome and our mental health which has been heavily researched. The gut and the brain have a steady ability to communicate via the nervous system, hormones and the immune system. To boost your healthy gut bacteria, it is important to consume probiotics which can be found naturally in fermented food, such as sauerkraut and kimchi!
- 3. SEASONAL FOOD
Eating more local seasonal food has many benefits, including the nutritional value of the fruits and vegetables, which will naturally be at their best and freshest state! Consuming seasonal foods is also very beneficial for the environmental due to reducing energy needed to grow and transport the food we eat. You can help to support your local economy, and reconnect by eating in tune with nature. This is beneficial all around and will have you glowing with goodness from the inside out!
- 4. MORE PLANTS
It is no secret that plant based food can actually be a cure for certain conditions and has been researched for this purpose. This diet has been known to improve digestion, general health, vitality, and even mental health. A diet with no processed foods and high in whole plant foods, can have incredible effects on health and wellbeing. Consuming more fruits and vegetables really can help you to feel good on the inside and glow on the outside!
- 5. ANTIOXIDANTS
Antioxidants are a great, natural way to prevent damage to your body, and reduce oxidative stress. Oxidative stress is what speeds up the body’s aging and causes many problems. By eating foods rich in Antioxidants such as blueberries, goji berries, cranberries, walnuts and dark chocolate, you are providing your system with a wonderful boost – and what a great excuse for chocolate!
These are our five top nutrition tips for looking and feeling great this Winter – and providing your skin with the ultimate GLOW!
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.