Cookies on fushi.co.uk
OUR TOP FIVE NUTRITION TIPS
GET THE GLOW WITH OUR 5 EASY NUTRITION TIPS!
Healthy tips to make your skin glow from the inside out!
By Jade Ellis
- 1. HEALTHY FATS
By consuming healthy fats, you are instantly improving your inner health, as well as outwards. There are a number of healthy plant based fats such as avocados, nuts, seeds and healthy cooking oils. Essential fatty acids work wonders for our bodies. Consuming foods rich in Omega 3 fats have been credited with making your skin feel brighter and healthier!
- 2. PROBIOTICS
Good gut bacteria and function is essential for a healthy glow! There is a link between our gut microbiome and our mental health which has been heavily researched. The gut and the brain have a steady ability to communicate via the nervous system, hormones and the immune system. To boost your healthy gut bacteria, it is important to consume probiotics which can be found naturally in fermented food, such as sauerkraut and kimchi!
- 3. SEASONAL FOOD
Eating more local seasonal food has many benefits, including the nutritional value of the fruits and vegetables, which will naturally be at their best and freshest state! Consuming seasonal foods is also very beneficial for the environmental due to reducing energy needed to grow and transport the food we eat. You can help to support your local economy, and reconnect by eating in tune with nature. This is beneficial all around and will have you glowing with goodness from the inside out!
- 4. MORE PLANTS
It is no secret that plant based food can actually be a cure for certain conditions and has been researched for this purpose. This diet has been known to improve digestion, general health, vitality, and even mental health. A diet with no processed foods and high in whole plant foods, can have incredible effects on health and wellbeing. Consuming more fruits and vegetables really can help you to feel good on the inside and glow on the outside!
- 5. ANTIOXIDANTS
Antioxidants are a great, natural way to prevent damage to your body, and reduce oxidative stress. Oxidative stress is what speeds up the body’s aging and causes many problems. By eating foods rich in Antioxidants such as blueberries, goji berries, cranberries, walnuts and dark chocolate, you are providing your system with a wonderful boost – and what a great excuse for chocolate!
These are our five top nutrition tips for looking and feeling great this Winter – and providing your skin with the ultimate GLOW!
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.