Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Footballer John Rankin talks yoga
Yoga has been providing “a new outlook” for players at football club Dundee United, according to midfielder John Rankin.
Speaking to the Daily Record recently, the football star said that the activity had been helping certain players, and that he hoped it would mean he could participate in the sport for longer.
“The yoga is helping some players – but I don’t know about the older ones,” he said.
Though he said yoga had been tricky initially, because it involved putting the body into positions that it isn’t used to, he added: “once we do that and get our muscles moving more, it will be fine.”
The sports star explained that it was manager Jackie McNamara's idea to introduce yoga for players, adding: “It is working”.
Though some players were experiencing stiffness he said, the activity was “a new outlook on how we’re going to get more out of our bodies”.
He did admit to experiencing “aches and pains” as a result of the fact that the activity asked new things from his body, but added “it’s been a good laugh as well”. It’s apparently been an excuse for some good banter between players!
Any men out there who are involved in yoga classes could benefit from the yoga products to be found on our website.
One exciting yoga item we stock is the special Mat Cleaner product, which can be used to keep your yoga mat beautifully clean and contains the likes of bergamot oil and lavender - it will leave a yoga mat smelling wonderful!
Mel C, the pop star who made a name for herself in 90s girl group The Spice Girls, recently spoke out about her liking for yoga.
She told Hello! Online that she does Vinyasa yoga as well as a little Bikram yoga as part of her fitness routine.
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.