Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Four things that help make coconut oil brilliant
One of the best natural beauty products out there, organic coconut oil is linked to all manner of brilliant benefits.
Whether you're a regular user, you're thinking about becoming part of the coconut oil trend or you've never even heard of this exciting oil (okay, we know that's unlikely!), you still might not know about all the things that make this oil so brilliant.
Since we're such fans of this tantalising treat for the body, we thought we'd give you the low-down on just a handful.
Its a magnificent moisturiser
For dry skin, coconut oil could be the help you've been looking for. Luxurious to use, it works fantastically when made part of your moisturising routine.
Here's a special tip for coconut oil use, too. When you need to relax, stretch out and let your other half massage you with its thick, moisturising goodness for a fantastic de-stressing experience that will have the added benefit of bringing a great feeling of softness to your skin!
You can use it on hair!
Even if you've been moisturising your body with this amazing oil, you might not realised that it can be used on hair, too! If you're looking for something to give you great conditioning results, search no further than this gorgeous product, which is a pleasure to use on hair.
Not only your hair but your scalp can benefit from this brilliant gift from the natural world. It can even help bust dandruff!
It's actually edible!
You wouldn't want to eat every sort of beauty product you use on your hair, but you can eat natural coconut oil! It's even thought that this tasty treat can help when it comes to weight control.
It could be a cooking friend
Not only edible raw, it's possible to cook things using this brilliant product, and it's praiseworthy for its high smoking temperature, which could help it come in extra use!
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-Pressed60% OFFAs low as £2.40 Regular Price £6.00
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you Emiliano for your comment. In this blog we are referring more to oils, more so than butters and while we agree with you Shea is an excellent emollient for hair, it's consistency is more buttery and it is used more as a leave-in remedy to smooth hair texture. We have suggested Coconut oil as it helps slow down hair loss by penetrating deep into your hair shaft to prevent protein loss, which in turn prevents breakage. When applied to your scalp, it simultaneously moisturises and removes build-up around your hair follicles to encourage hair growth and is one of base oils always used in Ayurveda for hair treatments. As this post is more focused for hair and not for skin, the comedogenic scale applies to skin/pores and not hair follicles. Thank you again for your feedback.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Hello Zu, yes hair loss can be very stressful and this in turn amplifies the cause almost.. Perhaps with Covid, your system may have been depleted of nutrients and fighting the virus can take its toll on your immune system, so sometimes our hair and skin suffer when we have been ill. We really believe in oils for scalp massage as the best way to revive the growth and help regenerate the follicles. It may be also worth at looking at internal supplements and making sure you are getting enough of omega oils, perhaps plant based such as nuts and seeds in your diet. For external oil treatment, would recommend the Really Good Hair oil which we create with Brahmi, this herb is known to help bring the scalp back to health and improve growth. Biotin is also a good vitamin to take as a supplement to help with hair growth so do look into that. So hope these tips will be helpful for you.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?I, am very surprised that your article did not include Organic Shea Butter and that coconut oil, is your number one choice for hair growth and thickness. According to the comedogenic scale, coconut oil, has a rating of (4), on a scale from (0), to (5), on clogging your pores. Why would anyone put coconut oil, on their hair or skin knowing the pores will get clogged up. Shea Butter, on the other hand has a (0), rating on the comedogenic scale, which is great for dry hair and skin and won't clog up your pores.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks