Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Four things that help make coconut oil brilliant
One of the best natural beauty products out there, organic coconut oil is linked to all manner of brilliant benefits.
Whether you're a regular user, you're thinking about becoming part of the coconut oil trend or you've never even heard of this exciting oil (okay, we know that's unlikely!), you still might not know about all the things that make this oil so brilliant.
Since we're such fans of this tantalising treat for the body, we thought we'd give you the low-down on just a handful.
Its a magnificent moisturiser
For dry skin, coconut oil could be the help you've been looking for. Luxurious to use, it works fantastically when made part of your moisturising routine.
Here's a special tip for coconut oil use, too. When you need to relax, stretch out and let your other half massage you with its thick, moisturising goodness for a fantastic de-stressing experience that will have the added benefit of bringing a great feeling of softness to your skin!
You can use it on hair!
Even if you've been moisturising your body with this amazing oil, you might not realised that it can be used on hair, too! If you're looking for something to give you great conditioning results, search no further than this gorgeous product, which is a pleasure to use on hair.
Not only your hair but your scalp can benefit from this brilliant gift from the natural world. It can even help bust dandruff!
It's actually edible!
You wouldn't want to eat every sort of beauty product you use on your hair, but you can eat natural coconut oil! It's even thought that this tasty treat can help when it comes to weight control.
It could be a cooking friend
Not only edible raw, it's possible to cook things using this brilliant product, and it's praiseworthy for its high smoking temperature, which could help it come in extra use!
- Pure MCT Coconut Oil 100ml Fresh-Pressed (Organic)20% OFFSpecial Price £8.00 Regular Price £10.00
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-Pressed20% OFFAs low as £4.80 Regular Price £6.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Dia, Thank you for your comment. Research is confusing when it comes to testosterone levels with PCOS and using Ashwagandha. As it is an adaptogenic herb, it will 'adapt' to the environment of the body to support hormonal balance. A huge therapeutic benefit of Ashwagandha is its ability to balance cortisol levels, which could improve stress and symptoms of PCOS also. If you are currently using any medications or under medical supervision, please seek advice from your practitioner to ensure there are no interactions. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs ashwagandha is good to be taken to increase height who have testosterone level high along with pcod ?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)