Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Four things that help make coconut oil brilliant
One of the best natural beauty products out there, organic coconut oil is linked to all manner of brilliant benefits.
Whether you're a regular user, you're thinking about becoming part of the coconut oil trend or you've never even heard of this exciting oil (okay, we know that's unlikely!), you still might not know about all the things that make this oil so brilliant.
Since we're such fans of this tantalising treat for the body, we thought we'd give you the low-down on just a handful.
Its a magnificent moisturiser
For dry skin, coconut oil could be the help you've been looking for. Luxurious to use, it works fantastically when made part of your moisturising routine.
Here's a special tip for coconut oil use, too. When you need to relax, stretch out and let your other half massage you with its thick, moisturising goodness for a fantastic de-stressing experience that will have the added benefit of bringing a great feeling of softness to your skin!
You can use it on hair!
Even if you've been moisturising your body with this amazing oil, you might not realised that it can be used on hair, too! If you're looking for something to give you great conditioning results, search no further than this gorgeous product, which is a pleasure to use on hair.
Not only your hair but your scalp can benefit from this brilliant gift from the natural world. It can even help bust dandruff!
It's actually edible!
You wouldn't want to eat every sort of beauty product you use on your hair, but you can eat natural coconut oil! It's even thought that this tasty treat can help when it comes to weight control.
It could be a cooking friend
Not only edible raw, it's possible to cook things using this brilliant product, and it's praiseworthy for its high smoking temperature, which could help it come in extra use!
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-PressedAs low as £6.00 Regular Price £6.00
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Very informative blog. I liked it, as information shared is very detailed One. I really appreciate the effort taken for sharing & making knowledge available for everyone. It’s kind of help for well being of we human beings/ Body&Soul.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Anoni, Ashwagandha is a stress reliever and controls the production of stress-inducing hormones. High production of cortisol can compromise the production of progesterone. When Ashwagandha controls cortisol, it automatically stabilises progesterone production levels. Hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello, As Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, there are numerous ways that it can help you depending on what time of day it is. Most people like to use Ashwagandha in the morning as it has some benefits when it comes to naturally reducing anxiety which could help throughout the day. However, others take it at night to help with sleep. If you are having difficulty sleeping, take it before bed. Otherwise, it does not matter at what time of day you take it as long as you are consistent from day to day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDoes it help increase Progesterone in women?
- Carrot Oil for Face is mixing of avocado oil with carrot oil, neem oil and orange oil a perfect combination for a dark skin person moroever based on my research I found out that these are non comedogenic oil
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have your Ashwagandha capsules it says to take two a day is that two at night or one in the morning and one in the evening?