Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Fushi gifts for pregnant friends
She's only just been given an Oscar for her James Bond theme song Skyfall, and now Adele has been given an accolade that is perhaps more related to her personal than her professional life.
The Chasing Pavements and Someone Like you singer has been given the title of the new celeb mum that other new mums most love.
Some 8,000 mums new mums were polled by the parenting site Bounty, and a resulting top ten list of new celeb mothers put Lily Allen in second position when it came to the participants' best loved celeb mum who had recently given birth.
Angelo James, Adele's little boy, came into the world towards the end of last year, in October.
Bounty Celebrity Stork Award spokesperson Lisa Penney said: "Real mums identify with Adele. They respect the fact that she hasn’t fallen for the ‘fame game’ and has done everything she can to keep her son away from the media circus."
One-time X Factor contestant Stacey Solomon came third in the list, with Britain’s Got Talent's Amanda Holden fourth.
Billie Piper, the one-time Because We Want To pop princess who is now an actress and has appeared in the likes of Doctor Who, was placed fifth in the poll.
If someone you know is expecting a beautiful baby before long, why not surprise them with the perfect present from our website?
Both expectant and new mums with a passion for healthy living will love Optimum Nutrition Before During and After Pregnancy, one of our range of books.
The title has been designed to help those who want to get pregnant, are in the course of being pregnant and are new mums.
Another of our books is Lynn Gordon's 52 Tips for a Fabulous Pregnancy, which features ideas designed to aid expectant mothers in relaxing and getting themselves sorted for when their new son or daughter arrives in the world.
Another great title is the Pregnancy Instruction Manual. The eye-catching design and the humour of this book are sure to raise a smile from any pregnant lady or any man who is preparing to be a father. But there is also a lot of hugely useful information within.
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Dear Fatima, thank you for your message. For your type of skin Almond oil is ok -- its comedogenic level is 2 out of 5, it means it's not going to clog your pores. If you are looking for something even lower on that scale, you should go for Argan, Rosehip, Grapeseed, Hemp -oil which are 0-1. I hope this helps.
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hi, would it be advisable to use almond oil on acne prone skin. I have a little bit of acne but have lots of dark spots left by acne.
- Ashwagandha benefits for menThanks for this great article. I have begun to take Ashwagandha, and my husband asked if it might be good for him too. Looks like it is, so thank you for the info.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?