Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Fushi gifts for pregnant friends
She's only just been given an Oscar for her James Bond theme song Skyfall, and now Adele has been given an accolade that is perhaps more related to her personal than her professional life.
The Chasing Pavements and Someone Like you singer has been given the title of the new celeb mum that other new mums most love.
Some 8,000 mums new mums were polled by the parenting site Bounty, and a resulting top ten list of new celeb mothers put Lily Allen in second position when it came to the participants' best loved celeb mum who had recently given birth.
Angelo James, Adele's little boy, came into the world towards the end of last year, in October.
Bounty Celebrity Stork Award spokesperson Lisa Penney said: "Real mums identify with Adele. They respect the fact that she hasn’t fallen for the ‘fame game’ and has done everything she can to keep her son away from the media circus."
One-time X Factor contestant Stacey Solomon came third in the list, with Britain’s Got Talent's Amanda Holden fourth.
Billie Piper, the one-time Because We Want To pop princess who is now an actress and has appeared in the likes of Doctor Who, was placed fifth in the poll.
If someone you know is expecting a beautiful baby before long, why not surprise them with the perfect present from our website?
Both expectant and new mums with a passion for healthy living will love Optimum Nutrition Before During and After Pregnancy, one of our range of books.
The title has been designed to help those who want to get pregnant, are in the course of being pregnant and are new mums.
Another of our books is Lynn Gordon's 52 Tips for a Fabulous Pregnancy, which features ideas designed to aid expectant mothers in relaxing and getting themselves sorted for when their new son or daughter arrives in the world.
Another great title is the Pregnancy Instruction Manual. The eye-catching design and the humour of this book are sure to raise a smile from any pregnant lady or any man who is preparing to be a father. But there is also a lot of hugely useful information within.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Vickie, This is only if you're making your own carrot oil. You do not need to do that with our carrot oil. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello Offor, Thank you for your message. Yes, that's fine. It will make a great moisturising and nourishing body butter. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Tope, Thank you for your message. Carrot oil lightens the dark spots and helps to heal the scars. It is effective for numerous skin issues: psoriasis, eczema, itching... You can combine it with other essential oils, for example, Rosemary, lemon, lavender, lime, orange, bergamot, etc. Carrot seed oil is great for skin lightening itself, it is very effective. However, you can also always mix carrot seed oil with a cold-pressed carrier oil like sweet almond oil or coconut oil. Hope this helps. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenWonderful information
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi,I saw a post where it is required to sun dry your grated carrot oil in order to remove moisture,Is this advisable?
- Carrot Oil for Face Please is it advisable to mix the carrot oil, Shea butter and coconut oil together for the skin