Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Fushi gifts for pregnant friends
She's only just been given an Oscar for her James Bond theme song Skyfall, and now Adele has been given an accolade that is perhaps more related to her personal than her professional life.
The Chasing Pavements and Someone Like you singer has been given the title of the new celeb mum that other new mums most love.
Some 8,000 mums new mums were polled by the parenting site Bounty, and a resulting top ten list of new celeb mothers put Lily Allen in second position when it came to the participants' best loved celeb mum who had recently given birth.
Angelo James, Adele's little boy, came into the world towards the end of last year, in October.
Bounty Celebrity Stork Award spokesperson Lisa Penney said: "Real mums identify with Adele. They respect the fact that she hasn’t fallen for the ‘fame game’ and has done everything she can to keep her son away from the media circus."
One-time X Factor contestant Stacey Solomon came third in the list, with Britain’s Got Talent's Amanda Holden fourth.
Billie Piper, the one-time Because We Want To pop princess who is now an actress and has appeared in the likes of Doctor Who, was placed fifth in the poll.
If someone you know is expecting a beautiful baby before long, why not surprise them with the perfect present from our website?
Both expectant and new mums with a passion for healthy living will love Optimum Nutrition Before During and After Pregnancy, one of our range of books.
The title has been designed to help those who want to get pregnant, are in the course of being pregnant and are new mums.
Another of our books is Lynn Gordon's 52 Tips for a Fabulous Pregnancy, which features ideas designed to aid expectant mothers in relaxing and getting themselves sorted for when their new son or daughter arrives in the world.
Another great title is the Pregnancy Instruction Manual. The eye-catching design and the humour of this book are sure to raise a smile from any pregnant lady or any man who is preparing to be a father. But there is also a lot of hugely useful information within.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.