Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Fushi gifts for pregnant friends
She's only just been given an Oscar for her James Bond theme song Skyfall, and now Adele has been given an accolade that is perhaps more related to her personal than her professional life.
The Chasing Pavements and Someone Like you singer has been given the title of the new celeb mum that other new mums most love.
Some 8,000 mums new mums were polled by the parenting site Bounty, and a resulting top ten list of new celeb mothers put Lily Allen in second position when it came to the participants' best loved celeb mum who had recently given birth.
Angelo James, Adele's little boy, came into the world towards the end of last year, in October.
Bounty Celebrity Stork Award spokesperson Lisa Penney said: "Real mums identify with Adele. They respect the fact that she hasn’t fallen for the ‘fame game’ and has done everything she can to keep her son away from the media circus."
One-time X Factor contestant Stacey Solomon came third in the list, with Britain’s Got Talent's Amanda Holden fourth.
Billie Piper, the one-time Because We Want To pop princess who is now an actress and has appeared in the likes of Doctor Who, was placed fifth in the poll.
If someone you know is expecting a beautiful baby before long, why not surprise them with the perfect present from our website?
Both expectant and new mums with a passion for healthy living will love Optimum Nutrition Before During and After Pregnancy, one of our range of books.
The title has been designed to help those who want to get pregnant, are in the course of being pregnant and are new mums.
Another of our books is Lynn Gordon's 52 Tips for a Fabulous Pregnancy, which features ideas designed to aid expectant mothers in relaxing and getting themselves sorted for when their new son or daughter arrives in the world.
Another great title is the Pregnancy Instruction Manual. The eye-catching design and the humour of this book are sure to raise a smile from any pregnant lady or any man who is preparing to be a father. But there is also a lot of hugely useful information within.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Very informative blog. I liked it, as information shared is very detailed One. I really appreciate the effort taken for sharing & making knowledge available for everyone. It’s kind of help for well being of we human beings/ Body&Soul.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Anoni, Ashwagandha is a stress reliever and controls the production of stress-inducing hormones. High production of cortisol can compromise the production of progesterone. When Ashwagandha controls cortisol, it automatically stabilises progesterone production levels. Hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello, As Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, there are numerous ways that it can help you depending on what time of day it is. Most people like to use Ashwagandha in the morning as it has some benefits when it comes to naturally reducing anxiety which could help throughout the day. However, others take it at night to help with sleep. If you are having difficulty sleeping, take it before bed. Otherwise, it does not matter at what time of day you take it as long as you are consistent from day to day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDoes it help increase Progesterone in women?
- Carrot Oil for Face is mixing of avocado oil with carrot oil, neem oil and orange oil a perfect combination for a dark skin person moroever based on my research I found out that these are non comedogenic oil
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have your Ashwagandha capsules it says to take two a day is that two at night or one in the morning and one in the evening?