Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Fushi gifts for pregnant friends
She's only just been given an Oscar for her James Bond theme song Skyfall, and now Adele has been given an accolade that is perhaps more related to her personal than her professional life.
The Chasing Pavements and Someone Like you singer has been given the title of the new celeb mum that other new mums most love.
Some 8,000 mums new mums were polled by the parenting site Bounty, and a resulting top ten list of new celeb mothers put Lily Allen in second position when it came to the participants' best loved celeb mum who had recently given birth.
Angelo James, Adele's little boy, came into the world towards the end of last year, in October.
Bounty Celebrity Stork Award spokesperson Lisa Penney said: "Real mums identify with Adele. They respect the fact that she hasn’t fallen for the ‘fame game’ and has done everything she can to keep her son away from the media circus."
One-time X Factor contestant Stacey Solomon came third in the list, with Britain’s Got Talent's Amanda Holden fourth.
Billie Piper, the one-time Because We Want To pop princess who is now an actress and has appeared in the likes of Doctor Who, was placed fifth in the poll.
If someone you know is expecting a beautiful baby before long, why not surprise them with the perfect present from our website?
Both expectant and new mums with a passion for healthy living will love Optimum Nutrition Before During and After Pregnancy, one of our range of books.
The title has been designed to help those who want to get pregnant, are in the course of being pregnant and are new mums.
Another of our books is Lynn Gordon's 52 Tips for a Fabulous Pregnancy, which features ideas designed to aid expectant mothers in relaxing and getting themselves sorted for when their new son or daughter arrives in the world.
Another great title is the Pregnancy Instruction Manual. The eye-catching design and the humour of this book are sure to raise a smile from any pregnant lady or any man who is preparing to be a father. But there is also a lot of hugely useful information within.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Kianouche, Thank you for your message. I would recommend to mix pomegranate oil with Marula oil for what you are looking to treat. A few drops of antioxidant-rich Marula oil mixed with Pomegranate oil can boost efficacy and help restore your skin’s functions in perfect equilibrium. Long term use may visibly minimise pores, brighten the skin, protect it from the oxidative damage caused by pollution, tones down pigmentation and assists with scar tissue healing. Hope this helps :)
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi I’ve bought some of your pomegranate oil, together with rosehip and marula oils. Which of the other two oils would be better to mix with pomegranate oil for mature skin with hyperpigmentation due to sun damage and sometimes prone to spots and milia when using rich moisturisers. Also, can I use pomegranate oil by itself or combined with either of the other two oils around my eyes
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHi Genevive, Thank you for your comment. Homeopathic medicine refers to an alternative approach to medicine that uses natural substances that can be prepared to create a remedy to restore our health and feeling of vitality. Flaxseeds are a natural product that we have pressed organically to produce Flaxseed oil that we celebrate for its powerful healing qualities. I hope that helps!
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHow, exactly, is this product homeopathic?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Dolores, thank you for your message!Ashwagandha is an adaptogen so will adapt to your own bodies rhythm. It is a powerful way to regulate energy levels through the day so in some people may boost circulation and cell activity, which is why you may find yourself with insomnia. Everyone is unique and different, so will react to herbs and remedies differently. As you are using bio-identical hormones, I would advise you check with your GP, as there are often interferences with herbs. Perhaps you should try taking your Ashwagandha in the morning to regulate your bodies rhythm through the day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenCan it actually cause insomnia and night sweats in menopausal women if taken at night? I think it does for me. I also use compounded bio-identical hormones.