Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Get rid of cellulite naturally
Although the terrifying bikini season may be drawing to an end, it’s still a woman’s right to feel comfortable and confident with her body. One of the main insecurities women are faced with as they grow older is cellulite. Cellulite affects women of all shapes and sizes, and can deeply affect a lady's confidence. There are a multitude of commercial products available which promise to tackle those lumps and bumps – but lots of these are full of harsh chemicals which may do your body more harm than good. There are lots of natural ways to warn off cellulite, without costing too much.
Drink plenty of water
Cellulite consists of hardened lumps of fat just beneath the surface of the skin, and aging thinning skin can make cellulite appear worse. Water flushes out the toxins in the body that cause these connective tissues to harden. Drinking lots of water gets rid of waste the natural way, and may help fight off cellulite.
Another way to flush out these pesky toxins is by indulging in mountains of vitamin C. When vitamin C leaves the body, it takes a whole host of toxins with it – and some of these may be the ones that lead to cellulite. Eating lots of vit-C rich fruit and vegetables, is a great way of getting your daily allowance. Another way to inject vitamin C into your diet is by taking vitamin C tablets - a quick boost of our cellulite-fighting friend! Vitamins are a completely natural way of keeping our body in tip-top condition.
According to the International Dermal Institute, “a sedentary lifestyle can play a role in the development of cellulite.” Dr Claudia Aguirre, scientific communications manager for the IDI, advises cellulite sufferers to have a more active lifestyle, as she believes this could have a positive impact on our health. She even encourages women to bob around whilst at work. "Standing up and moving around your computer when you are working is a nice break for your body, and your overall health.”
Oils and brushes
Instead of using harsh chemicals, why not try natural oil or a brush to tackle the bumps? Cellulite brushes exfoliate, massage and revitalise the skin – giving it a more youthful glow. Cellulite oil is intended to boost circulation, while toning and firming the areas that need a bit of extra special attention.
Posted by Matilda Jones
- Wholefood Cellufirm Cellulite Supplement 90 caps50% OFFSpecial Price £10.01 Regular Price £20.00
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.