Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Get rid of cellulite naturally
Although the terrifying bikini season may be drawing to an end, it’s still a woman’s right to feel comfortable and confident with her body. One of the main insecurities women are faced with as they grow older is cellulite. Cellulite affects women of all shapes and sizes, and can deeply affect a lady's confidence. There are a multitude of commercial products available which promise to tackle those lumps and bumps – but lots of these are full of harsh chemicals which may do your body more harm than good. There are lots of natural ways to warn off cellulite, without costing too much.
Drink plenty of water
Cellulite consists of hardened lumps of fat just beneath the surface of the skin, and aging thinning skin can make cellulite appear worse. Water flushes out the toxins in the body that cause these connective tissues to harden. Drinking lots of water gets rid of waste the natural way, and may help fight off cellulite.
Another way to flush out these pesky toxins is by indulging in mountains of vitamin C. When vitamin C leaves the body, it takes a whole host of toxins with it – and some of these may be the ones that lead to cellulite. Eating lots of vit-C rich fruit and vegetables, is a great way of getting your daily allowance. Another way to inject vitamin C into your diet is by taking vitamin C tablets - a quick boost of our cellulite-fighting friend! Vitamins are a completely natural way of keeping our body in tip-top condition.
According to the International Dermal Institute, “a sedentary lifestyle can play a role in the development of cellulite.” Dr Claudia Aguirre, scientific communications manager for the IDI, advises cellulite sufferers to have a more active lifestyle, as she believes this could have a positive impact on our health. She even encourages women to bob around whilst at work. "Standing up and moving around your computer when you are working is a nice break for your body, and your overall health.”
Oils and brushes
Instead of using harsh chemicals, why not try natural oil or a brush to tackle the bumps? Cellulite brushes exfoliate, massage and revitalise the skin – giving it a more youthful glow. Cellulite oil is intended to boost circulation, while toning and firming the areas that need a bit of extra special attention.
Posted by Matilda Jones
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Very informative blog. I liked it, as information shared is very detailed One. I really appreciate the effort taken for sharing & making knowledge available for everyone. It’s kind of help for well being of we human beings/ Body&Soul.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Anoni, Ashwagandha is a stress reliever and controls the production of stress-inducing hormones. High production of cortisol can compromise the production of progesterone. When Ashwagandha controls cortisol, it automatically stabilises progesterone production levels. Hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello, As Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, there are numerous ways that it can help you depending on what time of day it is. Most people like to use Ashwagandha in the morning as it has some benefits when it comes to naturally reducing anxiety which could help throughout the day. However, others take it at night to help with sleep. If you are having difficulty sleeping, take it before bed. Otherwise, it does not matter at what time of day you take it as long as you are consistent from day to day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDoes it help increase Progesterone in women?
- Carrot Oil for Face is mixing of avocado oil with carrot oil, neem oil and orange oil a perfect combination for a dark skin person moroever based on my research I found out that these are non comedogenic oil
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have your Ashwagandha capsules it says to take two a day is that two at night or one in the morning and one in the evening?