Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Get your hair party ready in a flash
Christmas is almost upon us and with it comes plenty of reasons to celebrate with those you love. As well as quiet evenings in and present opening sessions, the festive period brings with it numerous reasons to get dolled up and put on your party outfit.
When it comes to getting ready for a night out, most people think the key things they need are the right dress and a touch of makeup. However, all your hard work and your party look can be ruined if your hair doesn't look fabulous.
Having dull hair that is lifeless and damaged can totally ruin your look and draw attention away from a beautiful dress or well-applied makeup. It can also leave you feeling flat as you may not be able to do much with it.
This is why it is important to take some time to liven your hair up and leave it looking beautiful, soft, and shiny. Making your hair look amazing can help to boost your confidence and be the cherry on top of your night out ensemble.
Have a trim
A lot of the time it is dry and split ends that are making your hair look dull. Damaged ends can make hair difficult to deal with and can leave it looking awful.
Rather than trying to fix incredibly damaged ends, it is best to get rid of them. Have a hairdresser snip away any dead ends - be sure to tell them you just want a trim - to leave your hair looking and feeling healthy again.
If you don't have time for a haircut or don't think that your ends are too bad, you may be able to tame them and add shine with an intensive treatment.
Intensive conditioners that are full of natural oils and butters will help to prevent further damage, smooth your hair and add a great glossy shine, which is perfect if you have a Christmas engagement.
Apply any treatment after gently shampooing your hair. It is best to leave a treatment on for an extended period of time in order to get the most out of it. Apply it to all your hair generously, making sure you pay special attention to the ends.
Put a shower cap or cling film on over your treated hair. This will trap heat, allowing your hair follicles to open up and absorb more of the treatment. Rinse out thoroughly after around 20 minutes. You can also do a final rinse with cold water as this will add great shine.
Hair oils or serums can be used to add instant moisture, shine and control to your tresses. Simply apply a small amount - start with some that looks to be about the size of a penny in your palm. Thick or long hair may need more, but it is best to add more if needed than to over-oil the hair.
Rub the oil between your hands and then run your fingers through the lengths of your hair, avoiding the roots and ensuring your ends are coated. Brush through your hair carefully and allow to soak in before styling.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Very informative blog. I liked it, as information shared is very detailed One. I really appreciate the effort taken for sharing & making knowledge available for everyone. It’s kind of help for well being of we human beings/ Body&Soul.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Anoni, Ashwagandha is a stress reliever and controls the production of stress-inducing hormones. High production of cortisol can compromise the production of progesterone. When Ashwagandha controls cortisol, it automatically stabilises progesterone production levels. Hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello, As Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, there are numerous ways that it can help you depending on what time of day it is. Most people like to use Ashwagandha in the morning as it has some benefits when it comes to naturally reducing anxiety which could help throughout the day. However, others take it at night to help with sleep. If you are having difficulty sleeping, take it before bed. Otherwise, it does not matter at what time of day you take it as long as you are consistent from day to day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDoes it help increase Progesterone in women?
- Carrot Oil for Face is mixing of avocado oil with carrot oil, neem oil and orange oil a perfect combination for a dark skin person moroever based on my research I found out that these are non comedogenic oil
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have your Ashwagandha capsules it says to take two a day is that two at night or one in the morning and one in the evening?