Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Giving yourself a pre-wedding pamper
New research has suggested that men are much-involved in wedding preparations these days.
Though only around five per cent of grooms have a role in deciding on flower arrangements, 56 per cent decide on where the wedding will take place, Austin Reed statistics suggest. Meanwhile, one in three help decide on that all-important symbol of love - the cake.
Some 2,000 people married within the past half decade were polled to produce these statistics.
Close to 60 per cent of couples felt the men are more involved with wedding preparations these days compared with in the past. Some 42 per cent said they would be as good at wedding planning as women.
“There has always been an assumption that it’s brides who call the shots regarding the big day, but due to the huge cost of weddings now it makes sense the responsibility is shared,” commented Austin Reed’s representative.
If it’s true that men are doing more wedding planning jobs these days, that could mean that ladies who are about to get married benefit.
With their soon-to-be husband on the job of preparing for the festivities, they could take time out for preparations of a far more relaxing kind.
As well as – or instead of – a traditional hen night, it could be a great idea to stock up on organic beauty products and natural beauty products, invite your friends and enjoy a night of home beauty fun.
Think facials, manicures, or anything else you can want to indulge in– perhaps best to let your friends arrange things and enjoy the relaxation!
A real must for any bride is the Bride & Beautiful Kit from Fushi, a kit which is exclusive to us. Whether you are about to be married, or are looking for a pre-wedding gift for someone else who is, this could be perfect.
Among other things, the kit is designed to get hair and skin in spectacular condition prior to the wedding day’s arrival.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy