Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Giving yourself a pre-wedding pamper
New research has suggested that men are much-involved in wedding preparations these days.
Though only around five per cent of grooms have a role in deciding on flower arrangements, 56 per cent decide on where the wedding will take place, Austin Reed statistics suggest. Meanwhile, one in three help decide on that all-important symbol of love - the cake.
Some 2,000 people married within the past half decade were polled to produce these statistics.
Close to 60 per cent of couples felt the men are more involved with wedding preparations these days compared with in the past. Some 42 per cent said they would be as good at wedding planning as women.
“There has always been an assumption that it’s brides who call the shots regarding the big day, but due to the huge cost of weddings now it makes sense the responsibility is shared,” commented Austin Reed’s representative.
If it’s true that men are doing more wedding planning jobs these days, that could mean that ladies who are about to get married benefit.
With their soon-to-be husband on the job of preparing for the festivities, they could take time out for preparations of a far more relaxing kind.
As well as – or instead of – a traditional hen night, it could be a great idea to stock up on organic beauty products and natural beauty products, invite your friends and enjoy a night of home beauty fun.
Think facials, manicures, or anything else you can want to indulge in– perhaps best to let your friends arrange things and enjoy the relaxation!
A real must for any bride is the Bride & Beautiful Kit from Fushi, a kit which is exclusive to us. Whether you are about to be married, or are looking for a pre-wedding gift for someone else who is, this could be perfect.
Among other things, the kit is designed to get hair and skin in spectacular condition prior to the wedding day’s arrival.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you Emiliano for your comment. In this blog we are referring more to oils, more so than butters and while we agree with you Shea is an excellent emollient for hair, it's consistency is more buttery and it is used more as a leave-in remedy to smooth hair texture. We have suggested Coconut oil as it helps slow down hair loss by penetrating deep into your hair shaft to prevent protein loss, which in turn prevents breakage. When applied to your scalp, it simultaneously moisturises and removes build-up around your hair follicles to encourage hair growth and is one of base oils always used in Ayurveda for hair treatments. As this post is more focused for hair and not for skin, the comedogenic scale applies to skin/pores and not hair follicles. Thank you again for your feedback.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Hello Zu, yes hair loss can be very stressful and this in turn amplifies the cause almost.. Perhaps with Covid, your system may have been depleted of nutrients and fighting the virus can take its toll on your immune system, so sometimes our hair and skin suffer when we have been ill. We really believe in oils for scalp massage as the best way to revive the growth and help regenerate the follicles. It may be also worth at looking at internal supplements and making sure you are getting enough of omega oils, perhaps plant based such as nuts and seeds in your diet. For external oil treatment, would recommend the Really Good Hair oil which we create with Brahmi, this herb is known to help bring the scalp back to health and improve growth. Biotin is also a good vitamin to take as a supplement to help with hair growth so do look into that. So hope these tips will be helpful for you.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?I, am very surprised that your article did not include Organic Shea Butter and that coconut oil, is your number one choice for hair growth and thickness. According to the comedogenic scale, coconut oil, has a rating of (4), on a scale from (0), to (5), on clogging your pores. Why would anyone put coconut oil, on their hair or skin knowing the pores will get clogged up. Shea Butter, on the other hand has a (0), rating on the comedogenic scale, which is great for dry hair and skin and won't clog up your pores.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks