Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Giving yourself a pre-wedding pamper
New research has suggested that men are much-involved in wedding preparations these days.
Though only around five per cent of grooms have a role in deciding on flower arrangements, 56 per cent decide on where the wedding will take place, Austin Reed statistics suggest. Meanwhile, one in three help decide on that all-important symbol of love - the cake.
Some 2,000 people married within the past half decade were polled to produce these statistics.
Close to 60 per cent of couples felt the men are more involved with wedding preparations these days compared with in the past. Some 42 per cent said they would be as good at wedding planning as women.
“There has always been an assumption that it’s brides who call the shots regarding the big day, but due to the huge cost of weddings now it makes sense the responsibility is shared,” commented Austin Reed’s representative.
If it’s true that men are doing more wedding planning jobs these days, that could mean that ladies who are about to get married benefit.
With their soon-to-be husband on the job of preparing for the festivities, they could take time out for preparations of a far more relaxing kind.
As well as – or instead of – a traditional hen night, it could be a great idea to stock up on organic beauty products and natural beauty products, invite your friends and enjoy a night of home beauty fun.
Think facials, manicures, or anything else you can want to indulge in– perhaps best to let your friends arrange things and enjoy the relaxation!
A real must for any bride is the Bride & Beautiful Kit from Fushi, a kit which is exclusive to us. Whether you are about to be married, or are looking for a pre-wedding gift for someone else who is, this could be perfect.
Among other things, the kit is designed to get hair and skin in spectacular condition prior to the wedding day’s arrival.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Dia, Thank you for your comment. Research is confusing when it comes to testosterone levels with PCOS and using Ashwagandha. As it is an adaptogenic herb, it will 'adapt' to the environment of the body to support hormonal balance. A huge therapeutic benefit of Ashwagandha is its ability to balance cortisol levels, which could improve stress and symptoms of PCOS also. If you are currently using any medications or under medical supervision, please seek advice from your practitioner to ensure there are no interactions. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs ashwagandha is good to be taken to increase height who have testosterone level high along with pcod ?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)