Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Giving yourself a pre-wedding pamper
New research has suggested that men are much-involved in wedding preparations these days.
Though only around five per cent of grooms have a role in deciding on flower arrangements, 56 per cent decide on where the wedding will take place, Austin Reed statistics suggest. Meanwhile, one in three help decide on that all-important symbol of love - the cake.
Some 2,000 people married within the past half decade were polled to produce these statistics.
Close to 60 per cent of couples felt the men are more involved with wedding preparations these days compared with in the past. Some 42 per cent said they would be as good at wedding planning as women.
“There has always been an assumption that it’s brides who call the shots regarding the big day, but due to the huge cost of weddings now it makes sense the responsibility is shared,” commented Austin Reed’s representative.
If it’s true that men are doing more wedding planning jobs these days, that could mean that ladies who are about to get married benefit.
With their soon-to-be husband on the job of preparing for the festivities, they could take time out for preparations of a far more relaxing kind.
As well as – or instead of – a traditional hen night, it could be a great idea to stock up on organic beauty products and natural beauty products, invite your friends and enjoy a night of home beauty fun.
Think facials, manicures, or anything else you can want to indulge in– perhaps best to let your friends arrange things and enjoy the relaxation!
A real must for any bride is the Bride & Beautiful Kit from Fushi, a kit which is exclusive to us. Whether you are about to be married, or are looking for a pre-wedding gift for someone else who is, this could be perfect.
Among other things, the kit is designed to get hair and skin in spectacular condition prior to the wedding day’s arrival.
- Skin, Hair & Nails Herbal Tincture Blend 100mlAs low as £20.00
- De-stress Skullcap & Lemon Balm Herbal Tincture Blend 100mlAs low as £20.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.