Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Giving yourself a pre-wedding pamper
New research has suggested that men are much-involved in wedding preparations these days.
Though only around five per cent of grooms have a role in deciding on flower arrangements, 56 per cent decide on where the wedding will take place, Austin Reed statistics suggest. Meanwhile, one in three help decide on that all-important symbol of love - the cake.
Some 2,000 people married within the past half decade were polled to produce these statistics.
Close to 60 per cent of couples felt the men are more involved with wedding preparations these days compared with in the past. Some 42 per cent said they would be as good at wedding planning as women.
“There has always been an assumption that it’s brides who call the shots regarding the big day, but due to the huge cost of weddings now it makes sense the responsibility is shared,” commented Austin Reed’s representative.
If it’s true that men are doing more wedding planning jobs these days, that could mean that ladies who are about to get married benefit.
With their soon-to-be husband on the job of preparing for the festivities, they could take time out for preparations of a far more relaxing kind.
As well as – or instead of – a traditional hen night, it could be a great idea to stock up on organic beauty products and natural beauty products, invite your friends and enjoy a night of home beauty fun.
Think facials, manicures, or anything else you can want to indulge in– perhaps best to let your friends arrange things and enjoy the relaxation!
A real must for any bride is the Bride & Beautiful Kit from Fushi, a kit which is exclusive to us. Whether you are about to be married, or are looking for a pre-wedding gift for someone else who is, this could be perfect.
Among other things, the kit is designed to get hair and skin in spectacular condition prior to the wedding day’s arrival.
- Skin, Hair & Nails Herbal Tincture Blend 100ml30% OFFAs low as £14.00 Regular Price £20.00
- De-stress Skullcap & Lemon Balm Herbal Tincture Blend 100ml30% OFFAs low as £14.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyHi Fred, Unfortunately, I am unable to advise on this since you are taking medication. Herbal remedies can interact with other drugs. You should approach any kind of supplement or medication with equal caution (prescription and non-prescription). It is best to seek advice from your GP.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyIs it safe to take 500mg Ashwaganda once a day whilst taking fluoxetine 20mg Once a day?
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi, I made carrot oil from almond oil and carrot fruit, is it good? And how do I keep it to avoid spoilage
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello :) There are no studies that indicates negative effects on femininity and hirsutism on women. Studies have shown that Ashwagandha is a magical herb for women of all ages and the benefits for women are plenty. When consumed regularly, it can have a positive effect on physical and mental health. Hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have heard that using this herb cause negative effects on femininity and some times produces hair on face of woman.