Cookies on fushi.co.uk
GLAM SAM CAM ROCKS AT IBIZA RAVE
GLAM SAM CAM ROCKS AT IBIZA RAVE ? AND FUSHI WELLBEING IS HER SECRET WEAPON OF CHOICE
Papped in her bikini, Samantha Cameron was looking her most glam as she hit the shores of Ibiza, party-central for the international jet-set. With the general consensus that for a busy, mum who has had four children, she can certainly give a certain young PM (clue: not her husband!) a run for her money in the glamour stakes. So, just what are Sam Cam?s secret weapons to looking not only great bikini clad, but also her amazingly dewy skin and sparkling eyes? She?s a big fan of Fushi?s organic cold pressed oils that you eat or slather on your skin and hair for great results. Her favourites are the Flax Seed and Hemp Seed oils.
Flax Seed Oil is an excellent source of omega-3 fats, the essential fatty acids that are critical to health, including cardiovascular and brain function and the digestive system, acting as an effective aid to weight loss. Essential fatty acids also have a role to play in improving the texture of the skin, hair and nails. Crucially, it is one of nature?s richest sources of lignans, the phytochemicals which help the balance the body?s hormones and act as antioxidants, protecting cells from the damage caused by the sun?s uv rays.
Hemp Seed Oil provides a natural balance of all the essential fatty acids, Omega-3, 6 and 9 and is therefore excellent as an adjunct to your diet to ensure long term balanced intake of all essential fats. Again, because of its essential fatty acid content, it is brilliant for an skin conditions, is a digestive aid and helps balance hormones. So, if you yearn to return to your beach babe youth, tap into Fushi.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy