Cookies on fushi.co.uk
GLAM SAM CAM ROCKS AT IBIZA RAVE
GLAM SAM CAM ROCKS AT IBIZA RAVE ? AND FUSHI WELLBEING IS HER SECRET WEAPON OF CHOICE
Papped in her bikini, Samantha Cameron was looking her most glam as she hit the shores of Ibiza, party-central for the international jet-set. With the general consensus that for a busy, mum who has had four children, she can certainly give a certain young PM (clue: not her husband!) a run for her money in the glamour stakes. So, just what are Sam Cam?s secret weapons to looking not only great bikini clad, but also her amazingly dewy skin and sparkling eyes? She?s a big fan of Fushi?s organic cold pressed oils that you eat or slather on your skin and hair for great results. Her favourites are the Flax Seed and Hemp Seed oils.
Flax Seed Oil is an excellent source of omega-3 fats, the essential fatty acids that are critical to health, including cardiovascular and brain function and the digestive system, acting as an effective aid to weight loss. Essential fatty acids also have a role to play in improving the texture of the skin, hair and nails. Crucially, it is one of nature?s richest sources of lignans, the phytochemicals which help the balance the body?s hormones and act as antioxidants, protecting cells from the damage caused by the sun?s uv rays.
Hemp Seed Oil provides a natural balance of all the essential fatty acids, Omega-3, 6 and 9 and is therefore excellent as an adjunct to your diet to ensure long term balanced intake of all essential fats. Again, because of its essential fatty acid content, it is brilliant for an skin conditions, is a digestive aid and helps balance hormones. So, if you yearn to return to your beach babe youth, tap into Fushi.
- Vegan Dietone Slimming Supplement 90 caps50% OFFSpecial Price £12.00 Regular Price £24.00
- Really Good Cellulite Oil 100ml33% OFFSpecial Price £12.00 Regular Price £18.00
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- Wholefood Cellufirm Cellulite Supplement 90 caps50% OFFSpecial Price £10.01 Regular Price £20.00
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you Emiliano for your comment. In this blog we are referring more to oils, more so than butters and while we agree with you Shea is an excellent emollient for hair, it's consistency is more buttery and it is used more as a leave-in remedy to smooth hair texture. We have suggested Coconut oil as it helps slow down hair loss by penetrating deep into your hair shaft to prevent protein loss, which in turn prevents breakage. When applied to your scalp, it simultaneously moisturises and removes build-up around your hair follicles to encourage hair growth and is one of base oils always used in Ayurveda for hair treatments. As this post is more focused for hair and not for skin, the comedogenic scale applies to skin/pores and not hair follicles. Thank you again for your feedback.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Hello Zu, yes hair loss can be very stressful and this in turn amplifies the cause almost.. Perhaps with Covid, your system may have been depleted of nutrients and fighting the virus can take its toll on your immune system, so sometimes our hair and skin suffer when we have been ill. We really believe in oils for scalp massage as the best way to revive the growth and help regenerate the follicles. It may be also worth at looking at internal supplements and making sure you are getting enough of omega oils, perhaps plant based such as nuts and seeds in your diet. For external oil treatment, would recommend the Really Good Hair oil which we create with Brahmi, this herb is known to help bring the scalp back to health and improve growth. Biotin is also a good vitamin to take as a supplement to help with hair growth so do look into that. So hope these tips will be helpful for you.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?I, am very surprised that your article did not include Organic Shea Butter and that coconut oil, is your number one choice for hair growth and thickness. According to the comedogenic scale, coconut oil, has a rating of (4), on a scale from (0), to (5), on clogging your pores. Why would anyone put coconut oil, on their hair or skin knowing the pores will get clogged up. Shea Butter, on the other hand has a (0), rating on the comedogenic scale, which is great for dry hair and skin and won't clog up your pores.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks