Cookies on fushi.co.uk
GLAM SAM CAM ROCKS AT IBIZA RAVE
GLAM SAM CAM ROCKS AT IBIZA RAVE ? AND FUSHI WELLBEING IS HER SECRET WEAPON OF CHOICE
Papped in her bikini, Samantha Cameron was looking her most glam as she hit the shores of Ibiza, party-central for the international jet-set. With the general consensus that for a busy, mum who has had four children, she can certainly give a certain young PM (clue: not her husband!) a run for her money in the glamour stakes. So, just what are Sam Cam?s secret weapons to looking not only great bikini clad, but also her amazingly dewy skin and sparkling eyes? She?s a big fan of Fushi?s organic cold pressed oils that you eat or slather on your skin and hair for great results. Her favourites are the Flax Seed and Hemp Seed oils.
Flax Seed Oil is an excellent source of omega-3 fats, the essential fatty acids that are critical to health, including cardiovascular and brain function and the digestive system, acting as an effective aid to weight loss. Essential fatty acids also have a role to play in improving the texture of the skin, hair and nails. Crucially, it is one of nature?s richest sources of lignans, the phytochemicals which help the balance the body?s hormones and act as antioxidants, protecting cells from the damage caused by the sun?s uv rays.
Hemp Seed Oil provides a natural balance of all the essential fatty acids, Omega-3, 6 and 9 and is therefore excellent as an adjunct to your diet to ensure long term balanced intake of all essential fats. Again, because of its essential fatty acid content, it is brilliant for an skin conditions, is a digestive aid and helps balance hormones. So, if you yearn to return to your beach babe youth, tap into Fushi.
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- Wholefood Cellufirm Cellulite Supplement 90 caps50% OFFSpecial Price £10.01 Regular Price £20.00
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.