Cookies on fushi.co.uk
GLAM SAM CAM ROCKS AT IBIZA RAVE
GLAM SAM CAM ROCKS AT IBIZA RAVE ? AND FUSHI WELLBEING IS HER SECRET WEAPON OF CHOICE
Papped in her bikini, Samantha Cameron was looking her most glam as she hit the shores of Ibiza, party-central for the international jet-set. With the general consensus that for a busy, mum who has had four children, she can certainly give a certain young PM (clue: not her husband!) a run for her money in the glamour stakes. So, just what are Sam Cam?s secret weapons to looking not only great bikini clad, but also her amazingly dewy skin and sparkling eyes? She?s a big fan of Fushi?s organic cold pressed oils that you eat or slather on your skin and hair for great results. Her favourites are the Flax Seed and Hemp Seed oils.
Flax Seed Oil is an excellent source of omega-3 fats, the essential fatty acids that are critical to health, including cardiovascular and brain function and the digestive system, acting as an effective aid to weight loss. Essential fatty acids also have a role to play in improving the texture of the skin, hair and nails. Crucially, it is one of nature?s richest sources of lignans, the phytochemicals which help the balance the body?s hormones and act as antioxidants, protecting cells from the damage caused by the sun?s uv rays.
Hemp Seed Oil provides a natural balance of all the essential fatty acids, Omega-3, 6 and 9 and is therefore excellent as an adjunct to your diet to ensure long term balanced intake of all essential fats. Again, because of its essential fatty acid content, it is brilliant for an skin conditions, is a digestive aid and helps balance hormones. So, if you yearn to return to your beach babe youth, tap into Fushi.
- Goji Berry Superfood Powder30% OFFAs low as £7.70 Regular Price £11.00
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello :) There are no studies that indicates negative effects on femininity and hirsutism on women. Studies have shown that Ashwagandha is a magical herb for women of all ages and the benefits for women are plenty. When consumed regularly, it can have a positive effect on physical and mental health. Hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have heard that using this herb cause negative effects on femininity and some times produces hair on face of woman.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream