Cookies on fushi.co.uk
GLAM SAM CAM ROCKS AT IBIZA RAVE
GLAM SAM CAM ROCKS AT IBIZA RAVE ? AND FUSHI WELLBEING IS HER SECRET WEAPON OF CHOICE
Papped in her bikini, Samantha Cameron was looking her most glam as she hit the shores of Ibiza, party-central for the international jet-set. With the general consensus that for a busy, mum who has had four children, she can certainly give a certain young PM (clue: not her husband!) a run for her money in the glamour stakes. So, just what are Sam Cam?s secret weapons to looking not only great bikini clad, but also her amazingly dewy skin and sparkling eyes? She?s a big fan of Fushi?s organic cold pressed oils that you eat or slather on your skin and hair for great results. Her favourites are the Flax Seed and Hemp Seed oils.
Flax Seed Oil is an excellent source of omega-3 fats, the essential fatty acids that are critical to health, including cardiovascular and brain function and the digestive system, acting as an effective aid to weight loss. Essential fatty acids also have a role to play in improving the texture of the skin, hair and nails. Crucially, it is one of nature?s richest sources of lignans, the phytochemicals which help the balance the body?s hormones and act as antioxidants, protecting cells from the damage caused by the sun?s uv rays.
Hemp Seed Oil provides a natural balance of all the essential fatty acids, Omega-3, 6 and 9 and is therefore excellent as an adjunct to your diet to ensure long term balanced intake of all essential fats. Again, because of its essential fatty acid content, it is brilliant for an skin conditions, is a digestive aid and helps balance hormones. So, if you yearn to return to your beach babe youth, tap into Fushi.
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.