Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Green Coffee Oil
Green Coffee Oil has a subtle, but unique scent that is crisp, green, and fresh. Unlike Roasted Coffee Oil, Green Coffee Oil is pressed from the fresh, green beans or seeds of the Coffee Plant. These small beans are packed with a bounty of beneficial components. The cold pressed oil yielded from Green Coffee Beans contains high levels of phytosterols, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids. Unlike Roasted Coffee Oil, Green Coffee Oil is pressed from the fresh, green beans or seeds of the Coffee Plant. Roasting coffee beans changes the chemical and aromatic composition of the beans. This oil has not been extracted from a "roasted" bean, and does not possess a roasted/brewed coffee scent. Coffee Oil is becomingly increasingly popular in the cosmetic industry. It has been used by Brazilian women for years as a beauty treatment and is now being used by some of the world’s most famous spas for purifying the skin and for the treatment of cellulite
|Benefits of Green Coffee Oil|
Researchers are beginning to uncover a wide range of therapeutic uses for this oil and relate Green Coffee Oil as one of the best free radical scavengers, prophylactically and therapeutically effective substances.
Coffee Oil it is one of the few oils that is very similar to the natural body oils, it has the same has the same PH level as human skin. This benefit helps to maintain a healthy balance by retaining moisture levels and to prevent acne break-outs.
In addition, Coffee oil contains enzymes that stimulate detoxification and aid in cleansing, thus making it an ideal to help treat acne prone or problematic skin. This Green Coffee oil is also beneficial formulated for the treatment of eczema and psoriasis.
Recently, Coffee oil has taken a lead role in the treatment of Cellulite. The enzymes in Green Coffee help to break down fat and to smooth puffy areas of skin and therefore may help with reducing the appearance of cellulite.
Coffee Oil is readily absorbed by the skin and has an extremely light and silky feel. Green coffee oil is known as an anti-inflammatory, skin-softening and its excellent moisture retention properties.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)