Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Green Coffee Oil
Green Coffee Oil has a subtle, but unique scent that is crisp, green, and fresh. Unlike Roasted Coffee Oil, Green Coffee Oil is pressed from the fresh, green beans or seeds of the Coffee Plant. These small beans are packed with a bounty of beneficial components. The cold pressed oil yielded from Green Coffee Beans contains high levels of phytosterols, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids. Unlike Roasted Coffee Oil, Green Coffee Oil is pressed from the fresh, green beans or seeds of the Coffee Plant. Roasting coffee beans changes the chemical and aromatic composition of the beans. This oil has not been extracted from a "roasted" bean, and does not possess a roasted/brewed coffee scent. Coffee Oil is becomingly increasingly popular in the cosmetic industry. It has been used by Brazilian women for years as a beauty treatment and is now being used by some of the world’s most famous spas for purifying the skin and for the treatment of cellulite
|Benefits of Green Coffee Oil|
Researchers are beginning to uncover a wide range of therapeutic uses for this oil and relate Green Coffee Oil as one of the best free radical scavengers, prophylactically and therapeutically effective substances.
Coffee Oil it is one of the few oils that is very similar to the natural body oils, it has the same has the same PH level as human skin. This benefit helps to maintain a healthy balance by retaining moisture levels and to prevent acne break-outs.
In addition, Coffee oil contains enzymes that stimulate detoxification and aid in cleansing, thus making it an ideal to help treat acne prone or problematic skin. This Green Coffee oil is also beneficial formulated for the treatment of eczema and psoriasis.
Recently, Coffee oil has taken a lead role in the treatment of Cellulite. The enzymes in Green Coffee help to break down fat and to smooth puffy areas of skin and therefore may help with reducing the appearance of cellulite.
Coffee Oil is readily absorbed by the skin and has an extremely light and silky feel. Green coffee oil is known as an anti-inflammatory, skin-softening and its excellent moisture retention properties.
- Really Good Cellulite Oil 100ml20% OFFSpecial Price £14.40 Regular Price £18.00
- Green Coffee Bean Oil Virgin 50ml Organic-Pressed20% OFFSpecial Price £17.59 Regular Price £22.00
- Vegan Dietone Slimming Supplement 90 caps20% OFFSpecial Price £19.20 Regular Price £24.00
- Wholefood Cellufirm Cellulite Supplement 90 caps20% OFFSpecial Price £16.01 Regular Price £20.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Dia, Thank you for your comment. Research is confusing when it comes to testosterone levels with PCOS and using Ashwagandha. As it is an adaptogenic herb, it will 'adapt' to the environment of the body to support hormonal balance. A huge therapeutic benefit of Ashwagandha is its ability to balance cortisol levels, which could improve stress and symptoms of PCOS also. If you are currently using any medications or under medical supervision, please seek advice from your practitioner to ensure there are no interactions. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs ashwagandha is good to be taken to increase height who have testosterone level high along with pcod ?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)