Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Green tea offers beauty and health benefits
Green tea has been used in Chinese medicine for hundreds of years to treat a range of ailments, and for good reason. For a long time green tea has been regarded as a superfood in many cultures, but it hasn't really become popular in the west until the last decade. Now that green tea is so widely available, it could be the time for you to consider introducing a cup a day into your diet.
Just like all other types of tea, green tea comes from the camellia sinensis plant, although it is produced using different methods than other forms of the beverage. Whether you use loose leaf varieties or good-to-go tea bags, green tea is a fragrant drink that can be enjoyed with a number of accompaniments - including jasmine, orange and lemongrass.
Unlike other forms of tea, green tea has a variety of health benefits, both for everyday ailments and long term illnesses.
As well as boosting your mood and energy levels, green tea can be an important part of your beauty routine. As it is high in antioxidants, it is beneficial to killing free radicals, which can result in problems skin conditions, and help to reduce toxins that could affect your complexion. This not only results in clearer skin, it can also help to retain a youthful complexion.
Green tea is full of a nutrient called epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), which has been shown in testing to be around 200 times more beneficial for the skin than vitamin E. This can help to avoid skin damage, which results in thinning and wrinkling over time.
As well as being a great addition to your beauty routine, green tea can also help those that are trying to lose weight and to live a healthier lifestyle. Just as EGCG is great for the skin, it also works by reducing fat that is stored in your body.
Green tea helps to stimulate the metabolism while also 'dissolving' excess fat throughout the body, helping you to be slimmer and healthier. So, if you are thinking of embarking on a diet and exercise plan in the new year, make sure you are drinking plenty of green tea.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy