Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Health benefits of Flax Seed oil
Flax Seed oil has become quite renowned for its health benefits. It?s become what you call the buzzword and sales for this nondescript looking seed and its oil have risen over the past few years.
Flax seed oil also known as Linseed oil is highly recommended for general wellbeing and for whole body nutrition and is considered to be nature?s richest source of omega-3 fatty acids
Omega 3 fatty acids are needed for the health of almost all body systems. Flax Seed Oil contains omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids, B vitamins, potassium, lecithin, magnesium, fibre, protein, and zinc and also provides approximately 50% more omega-3 oils than what you could get from taking fish oil.
Studies show that Omega-3 fatty acids found in Flax Seed oil help lower cholesterol.ÿ The EFA?s are also known to help protect the body against high blood pressure, inflammation, water retention and lowered immune function.
Flax Seed oil is known to reduce the risk of cancer, due to the high content of lignan in it. Research suggests that populations with a large amount of lignan in their diet show fewer incidences of cancer, especially colon and breast cancer.
Flax Seed oil is also known to help to lower cholesterol, protect against heart disease, promote the growth of healthy hair and nails, improve absorption of calcium, and help increase the metabolic rate, making it good for weight loss.
Flax Seed oil is also known to be helpful in the treatment of Eczema, Psoriasis, and Dandruff and can relieve some cases of Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) in females.
Unfortunately, our current diets do not come close to meeting our daily EFA (essential fatty acids) requirements. It?s recommendable to take Flax Seed in oil form rather than capsule form, as about 10 -15 capsules makes for the recommended amount which is just short of 1 tablespoon of Flax Seed oil. The best way to ingest this is by adding it to your shake or smoothie to disguise the taste, although the taste according to many is not that bad and almost nutty.
Considering the so very many benefits of the humble Flax Seed, begin including it in your daily diet and reap its many benefits for health.
- Yangu Seed Oil Virgin 100ml Fresh-Pressed25% OFFSpecial Price £22.50 Regular Price £30.00
- Baobab Seed Oil Virgin 100ml Organic Fresh-Pressed25% OFFSpecial Price £18.00 Regular Price £24.00
- Cherry Seed Organic Oil Virgin 50ml Fresh-Pressed25% OFFSpecial Price £9.74 Regular Price £13.00
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello :) There are no studies that indicates negative effects on femininity and hirsutism on women. Studies have shown that Ashwagandha is a magical herb for women of all ages and the benefits for women are plenty. When consumed regularly, it can have a positive effect on physical and mental health. Hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have heard that using this herb cause negative effects on femininity and some times produces hair on face of woman.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream