Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Health benefits of Hemp Seed oil
Hemp seed oil is one of the most nutritious oils and has numerous health benefits. It is known as one of nature?s superfoods.
Hemp seeds contain the most balanced and richest natural single source of Essential Fatty Acids for human consumption. It contains all the essential amino acids meaning it provides complete protein.
Hemp seed oil has 3 unique nutritional factors. It has an ideal balance of Omega 3 and 6, and it has a massive trace mineral content
- Skin Health ? Omega oils are required for healthy skin and hair. Omega oils are nourishing both on a cellular level, and Hemp oil is easily absorbed by the skin and those EFA's begin to work immediately.
- Hormonal Balance - Hemp seed contains GLA thus it makes a suitable choice in PMS conditions. The magnesium rich chlorophyll contained in hemp seed oil is also beneficial in PMS conditions.
- Cardiovascular Tonic ? Hemp seed is highly beneficial in maintaining cardiovascular health. Omega 3 oils have been shown in hundreds of studies to lower cholesterol levels. The omega 3 fatty acids in hemp are effective in decreasing blood pressure.
- Anti- inflammatory - Clinical studies have shown good results in using Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) in the treatment of many chronic allergic and inflammatory diseases e.g. eczema, psoriasis and ulcerative colitis
- Arthritis - Hemp seed oil provides the key fatty acids for long term support and maintenance of arthritic conditions including rheumatoid arthritis
- Immune ? EFAs have been found to enhance immune function and improve cellular energy for removing waste materials within the body.
- With a pleasant nutty flavour, Hemp Seed Oil is ideal for use in salad dressings, mayonnaise, dips etc. ÿ