Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Health benefits of Hemp Seed oil
Hemp seed oil is one of the most nutritious oils and has numerous health benefits. It is known as one of nature?s superfoods.
Hemp seeds contain the most balanced and richest natural single source of Essential Fatty Acids for human consumption. It contains all the essential amino acids meaning it provides complete protein.
Hemp seed oil has 3 unique nutritional factors. It has an ideal balance of Omega 3 and 6, and it has a massive trace mineral content
- Skin Health ? Omega oils are required for healthy skin and hair. Omega oils are nourishing both on a cellular level, and Hemp oil is easily absorbed by the skin and those EFA’s begin to work immediately.
- Hormonal Balance - Hemp seed contains GLA thus it makes a suitable choice in PMS conditions. The magnesium rich chlorophyll contained in hemp seed oil is also beneficial in PMS conditions.
- Cardiovascular Tonic ? Hemp seed is highly beneficial in maintaining cardiovascular health. Omega 3 oils have been shown in hundreds of studies to lower cholesterol levels. The omega 3 fatty acids in hemp are effective in decreasing blood pressure.
- Anti- inflammatory - Clinical studies have shown good results in using Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) in the treatment of many chronic allergic and inflammatory diseases e.g. eczema, psoriasis and ulcerative colitis
- Arthritis - Hemp seed oil provides the key fatty acids for long term support and maintenance of arthritic conditions including rheumatoid arthritis
- Immune ? EFAs have been found to enhance immune function and improve cellular energy for removing waste materials within the body.
- With a pleasant nutty flavour, Hemp Seed Oil is ideal for use in salad dressings, mayonnaise, dips etc. ÿ
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenCan I take Ashwaganda with other supplements such as vit E, calcium and also estrogen for menopause?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Kianouche, Thank you for your message. I would recommend to mix pomegranate oil with Marula oil for what you are looking to treat. A few drops of antioxidant-rich Marula oil mixed with Pomegranate oil can boost efficacy and help restore your skin’s functions in perfect equilibrium. Long term use may visibly minimise pores, brighten the skin, protect it from the oxidative damage caused by pollution, tones down pigmentation and assists with scar tissue healing. Hope this helps :)
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi I’ve bought some of your pomegranate oil, together with rosehip and marula oils. Which of the other two oils would be better to mix with pomegranate oil for mature skin with hyperpigmentation due to sun damage and sometimes prone to spots and milia when using rich moisturisers. Also, can I use pomegranate oil by itself or combined with either of the other two oils around my eyes
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHi Genevive, Thank you for your comment. Homeopathic medicine refers to an alternative approach to medicine that uses natural substances that can be prepared to create a remedy to restore our health and feeling of vitality. Flaxseeds are a natural product that we have pressed organically to produce Flaxseed oil that we celebrate for its powerful healing qualities. I hope that helps!
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHow, exactly, is this product homeopathic?