Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Help for finding the perfect yoga mat
You've decided to start yoga classes. Maybe a friend recommended this great activity, having realised for themselves that it is full of fantastic benefits.
They may have seen some of the in-depth research which has linked yoga to positive outcomes for people.
Or perhaps you have been hearing about all the celebs who are in love with this pastime and wanted to try it for yourself?
Either way, when you hit your class, you'll want to bring the right yoga equipment. Attending classes and chatting to your instructor could help you work out exactly what you'll need.
You'll feel more confident turning up with the right equipment so that you look like you're clued-in on how yoga works. And one of the most important things that people take to yoga classes are yoga mats.
Here at Fushi, we make it a pleasure to find a yoga mat for your needs. There are a host of different colour options to choose from, from cheerful yellow to sophisticated black, for example.
You might find you need a somewhat thicker yoga mat, depending on your own personal requirements. We offer different thicknesses of mat for you to choose from, so that you are more likely to find the perfect mat for you! There is also a wide price range on offer.
When you're starting out, you may feel that a mat that costs less is what you're looking for. On the other hand, as you continue with your hobby, you could be more likely to want to spend a little more on your mats.
Likewise, some beginners will find a higher-priced mats suits them, and some long-time yoga fans will prefer to opt for mats at lower price points.
And while stocks last you can get a cotton yoga strap at no extra cost when you invest in either yoga bags or yoga mats on the site. This could prove really useful in the course of exploring your new favourite hobby, so do take advantage of this amazing deal while you can!
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Dia, Thank you for your comment. Research is confusing when it comes to testosterone levels with PCOS and using Ashwagandha. As it is an adaptogenic herb, it will 'adapt' to the environment of the body to support hormonal balance. A huge therapeutic benefit of Ashwagandha is its ability to balance cortisol levels, which could improve stress and symptoms of PCOS also. If you are currently using any medications or under medical supervision, please seek advice from your practitioner to ensure there are no interactions. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs ashwagandha is good to be taken to increase height who have testosterone level high along with pcod ?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)