Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Help for finding the perfect yoga mat
You've decided to start yoga classes. Maybe a friend recommended this great activity, having realised for themselves that it is full of fantastic benefits.
They may have seen some of the in-depth research which has linked yoga to positive outcomes for people.
Or perhaps you have been hearing about all the celebs who are in love with this pastime and wanted to try it for yourself?
Either way, when you hit your class, you'll want to bring the right yoga equipment. Attending classes and chatting to your instructor could help you work out exactly what you'll need.
You'll feel more confident turning up with the right equipment so that you look like you're clued-in on how yoga works. And one of the most important things that people take to yoga classes are yoga mats.
Here at Fushi, we make it a pleasure to find a yoga mat for your needs. There are a host of different colour options to choose from, from cheerful yellow to sophisticated black, for example.
You might find you need a somewhat thicker yoga mat, depending on your own personal requirements. We offer different thicknesses of mat for you to choose from, so that you are more likely to find the perfect mat for you! There is also a wide price range on offer.
When you're starting out, you may feel that a mat that costs less is what you're looking for. On the other hand, as you continue with your hobby, you could be more likely to want to spend a little more on your mats.
Likewise, some beginners will find a higher-priced mats suits them, and some long-time yoga fans will prefer to opt for mats at lower price points.
And while stocks last you can get a cotton yoga strap at no extra cost when you invest in either yoga bags or yoga mats on the site. This could prove really useful in the course of exploring your new favourite hobby, so do take advantage of this amazing deal while you can!
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you Emiliano for your comment. In this blog we are referring more to oils, more so than butters and while we agree with you Shea is an excellent emollient for hair, it's consistency is more buttery and it is used more as a leave-in remedy to smooth hair texture. We have suggested Coconut oil as it helps slow down hair loss by penetrating deep into your hair shaft to prevent protein loss, which in turn prevents breakage. When applied to your scalp, it simultaneously moisturises and removes build-up around your hair follicles to encourage hair growth and is one of base oils always used in Ayurveda for hair treatments. As this post is more focused for hair and not for skin, the comedogenic scale applies to skin/pores and not hair follicles. Thank you again for your feedback.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Hello Zu, yes hair loss can be very stressful and this in turn amplifies the cause almost.. Perhaps with Covid, your system may have been depleted of nutrients and fighting the virus can take its toll on your immune system, so sometimes our hair and skin suffer when we have been ill. We really believe in oils for scalp massage as the best way to revive the growth and help regenerate the follicles. It may be also worth at looking at internal supplements and making sure you are getting enough of omega oils, perhaps plant based such as nuts and seeds in your diet. For external oil treatment, would recommend the Really Good Hair oil which we create with Brahmi, this herb is known to help bring the scalp back to health and improve growth. Biotin is also a good vitamin to take as a supplement to help with hair growth so do look into that. So hope these tips will be helpful for you.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?I, am very surprised that your article did not include Organic Shea Butter and that coconut oil, is your number one choice for hair growth and thickness. According to the comedogenic scale, coconut oil, has a rating of (4), on a scale from (0), to (5), on clogging your pores. Why would anyone put coconut oil, on their hair or skin knowing the pores will get clogged up. Shea Butter, on the other hand has a (0), rating on the comedogenic scale, which is great for dry hair and skin and won't clog up your pores.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks