Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Help for finding the perfect yoga mat
You've decided to start yoga classes. Maybe a friend recommended this great activity, having realised for themselves that it is full of fantastic benefits.
They may have seen some of the in-depth research which has linked yoga to positive outcomes for people.
Or perhaps you have been hearing about all the celebs who are in love with this pastime and wanted to try it for yourself?
Either way, when you hit your class, you'll want to bring the right yoga equipment. Attending classes and chatting to your instructor could help you work out exactly what you'll need.
You'll feel more confident turning up with the right equipment so that you look like you're clued-in on how yoga works. And one of the most important things that people take to yoga classes are yoga mats.
Here at Fushi, we make it a pleasure to find a yoga mat for your needs. There are a host of different colour options to choose from, from cheerful yellow to sophisticated black, for example.
You might find you need a somewhat thicker yoga mat, depending on your own personal requirements. We offer different thicknesses of mat for you to choose from, so that you are more likely to find the perfect mat for you! There is also a wide price range on offer.
When you're starting out, you may feel that a mat that costs less is what you're looking for. On the other hand, as you continue with your hobby, you could be more likely to want to spend a little more on your mats.
Likewise, some beginners will find a higher-priced mats suits them, and some long-time yoga fans will prefer to opt for mats at lower price points.
And while stocks last you can get a cotton yoga strap at no extra cost when you invest in either yoga bags or yoga mats on the site. This could prove really useful in the course of exploring your new favourite hobby, so do take advantage of this amazing deal while you can!
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy