Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Help for finding the perfect yoga mat
You've decided to start yoga classes. Maybe a friend recommended this great activity, having realised for themselves that it is full of fantastic benefits.
They may have seen some of the in-depth research which has linked yoga to positive outcomes for people.
Or perhaps you have been hearing about all the celebs who are in love with this pastime and wanted to try it for yourself?
Either way, when you hit your class, you'll want to bring the right yoga equipment. Attending classes and chatting to your instructor could help you work out exactly what you'll need.
You'll feel more confident turning up with the right equipment so that you look like you're clued-in on how yoga works. And one of the most important things that people take to yoga classes are yoga mats.
Here at Fushi, we make it a pleasure to find a yoga mat for your needs. There are a host of different colour options to choose from, from cheerful yellow to sophisticated black, for example.
You might find you need a somewhat thicker yoga mat, depending on your own personal requirements. We offer different thicknesses of mat for you to choose from, so that you are more likely to find the perfect mat for you! There is also a wide price range on offer.
When you're starting out, you may feel that a mat that costs less is what you're looking for. On the other hand, as you continue with your hobby, you could be more likely to want to spend a little more on your mats.
Likewise, some beginners will find a higher-priced mats suits them, and some long-time yoga fans will prefer to opt for mats at lower price points.
And while stocks last you can get a cotton yoga strap at no extra cost when you invest in either yoga bags or yoga mats on the site. This could prove really useful in the course of exploring your new favourite hobby, so do take advantage of this amazing deal while you can!
- Carrot Oil for Face Which essential oil is best mix with carrot oil for face and body
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Praise, Carrot oil, which is a carrier oil does have a slight ability to protect skin from the sun. However, it does not clear sunburn from your face or any of the oils you have mentioned. Coconut oil, Aloe Vera or Calendula oil might help. You can also apply essential oils that help sooth sun burn with either jojoba oil or sweet almond oil. The best essential oils for this would be lavender or peppermint. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Please, can I mix tumeric oil, carrot oil, jojoba oil and sweet almond to clear sunburn on my face
- Shatavari benefits for WomenHi D, indeed there is conflicting information on whether Shatavari can be taken during pregnancy or not. Some studies showed that Shatavari can affect milk supply during lactation, and that Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) has possible teratogenicity so it should be avoided in pregnancy. Other studies showed that Shatavari is an ingredient in most herbal teas which are recommended to be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding. I would recommend that you consult your GP or a qualified herbalist who deals with pregnant women before taking anything, in case you are already taking some supplements/ drugs or herbs to help with your pregnancy.
- Shatavari benefits for WomenHi, there's conflicting information whether this can still be taking during pregnancy. What do you suggest as I use your brand and trying to conceive?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Dear Fatima, thank you for your message. For your type of skin Almond oil is ok -- its comedogenic level is 2 out of 5, it means it's not going to clog your pores. If you are looking for something even lower on that scale, you should go for Argan, Rosehip, Grapeseed, Hemp -oil which are 0-1. I hope this helps.