Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Herbs for prostate health
Although herbalists recommend certain herbs may be helpful with prostate health conditions, some of the best ways to prevent such problems argued by health experts is by maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Regular exercise, healthy eating, keeping stress at bay and not consuming too much alcohol, sugars, caffeine and meat, are all good habits to maintain overall health generally. However world wide more and more people are interested in herbal remedies to help with such conditions and although research is still being carried out there are some herbs that have become well known for this health condition.
|ÿ||Herbs that may be beneficial for prostrate health are:-|
Saw Palmetto is one of the best-known herbs for prostate health, and has been shown to effectively diminish pain, inflammation and enlargement of the prostate. Saw palmetto has been used for centuries and is also thought to have a mild aphrodisiac effect.
|New review of research shows Red Clover may work even better. Researchers found that Red Cover helps to treat the urinary problems associated with an enlarged prostate more effectively than Saw Palmetto and other commonly recommended prostate herbs. This is still being researched further but so far reports have been encouraging.|
An herb from an African evergreen tree, Pygeum africanum, has been shown in research to reduce prostatic enlargement and inflammation, Pygeum has many natural chemicals that have anti-inflammatory and other positive effects on energy and bodily functions.
Stinging Nettle is also a well known herb that is thought be useful for supporting prostate health. It is not used nearly as much as saw palmetto, but it is effective enough to be included in any good prostate formula as part of an herbal prostate treatment. Usually, it is included as part of a formula for a prostate tincture.
Kidney cleansing is an important aspect of helping to cleanse the prostate, as the kidneys are the primary means for the prostate to flush toxins. To keep the kidneys in optimum one must be consuming sufficient water, juices, and herbal teas and eat healthily. Popular kidney cleansing herbs include juniper, dandelion leaf, corn silk, parsley, and horsetail. Although these kidney cleansing herbs are not herbs for prostate health per se, they form an important part of any comprehensive herbal prostate treatment.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenCan I take Ashwaganda with other supplements such as vit E, calcium and also estrogen for menopause?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Kianouche, Thank you for your message. I would recommend to mix pomegranate oil with Marula oil for what you are looking to treat. A few drops of antioxidant-rich Marula oil mixed with Pomegranate oil can boost efficacy and help restore your skin’s functions in perfect equilibrium. Long term use may visibly minimise pores, brighten the skin, protect it from the oxidative damage caused by pollution, tones down pigmentation and assists with scar tissue healing. Hope this helps :)
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi I’ve bought some of your pomegranate oil, together with rosehip and marula oils. Which of the other two oils would be better to mix with pomegranate oil for mature skin with hyperpigmentation due to sun damage and sometimes prone to spots and milia when using rich moisturisers. Also, can I use pomegranate oil by itself or combined with either of the other two oils around my eyes
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHi Genevive, Thank you for your comment. Homeopathic medicine refers to an alternative approach to medicine that uses natural substances that can be prepared to create a remedy to restore our health and feeling of vitality. Flaxseeds are a natural product that we have pressed organically to produce Flaxseed oil that we celebrate for its powerful healing qualities. I hope that helps!
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHow, exactly, is this product homeopathic?