Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Herbs for prostate health
Although herbalists recommend certain herbs may be helpful with prostate health conditions, some of the best ways to prevent such problems argued by health experts is by maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Regular exercise, healthy eating, keeping stress at bay and not consuming too much alcohol, sugars, caffeine and meat, are all good habits to maintain overall health generally. However world wide more and more people are interested in herbal remedies to help with such conditions and although research is still being carried out there are some herbs that have become well known for this health condition.
|ÿ||Herbs that may be beneficial for prostrate health are:-|
Saw Palmetto is one of the best-known herbs for prostate health, and has been shown to effectively diminish pain, inflammation and enlargement of the prostate. Saw palmetto has been used for centuries and is also thought to have a mild aphrodisiac effect.
|New review of research shows Red Clover may work even better. Researchers found that Red Cover helps to treat the urinary problems associated with an enlarged prostate more effectively than Saw Palmetto and other commonly recommended prostate herbs. This is still being researched further but so far reports have been encouraging.|
An herb from an African evergreen tree, Pygeum africanum, has been shown in research to reduce prostatic enlargement and inflammation, Pygeum has many natural chemicals that have anti-inflammatory and other positive effects on energy and bodily functions.
Stinging Nettle is also a well known herb that is thought be useful for supporting prostate health. It is not used nearly as much as saw palmetto, but it is effective enough to be included in any good prostate formula as part of an herbal prostate treatment. Usually, it is included as part of a formula for a prostate tincture.
Kidney cleansing is an important aspect of helping to cleanse the prostate, as the kidneys are the primary means for the prostate to flush toxins. To keep the kidneys in optimum one must be consuming sufficient water, juices, and herbal teas and eat healthily. Popular kidney cleansing herbs include juniper, dandelion leaf, corn silk, parsley, and horsetail. Although these kidney cleansing herbs are not herbs for prostate health per se, they form an important part of any comprehensive herbal prostate treatment.
- Nettle Organic Tincture 100mlAs low as £10.00
- Red Yeast Rice Capsules, Organic Fresh-ground® Wild Crafted, 60 Caps50% OFFSpecial Price £6.50 Regular Price £13.00
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you Emiliano for your comment. In this blog we are referring more to oils, more so than butters and while we agree with you Shea is an excellent emollient for hair, it's consistency is more buttery and it is used more as a leave-in remedy to smooth hair texture. We have suggested Coconut oil as it helps slow down hair loss by penetrating deep into your hair shaft to prevent protein loss, which in turn prevents breakage. When applied to your scalp, it simultaneously moisturises and removes build-up around your hair follicles to encourage hair growth and is one of base oils always used in Ayurveda for hair treatments. As this post is more focused for hair and not for skin, the comedogenic scale applies to skin/pores and not hair follicles. Thank you again for your feedback.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Hello Zu, yes hair loss can be very stressful and this in turn amplifies the cause almost.. Perhaps with Covid, your system may have been depleted of nutrients and fighting the virus can take its toll on your immune system, so sometimes our hair and skin suffer when we have been ill. We really believe in oils for scalp massage as the best way to revive the growth and help regenerate the follicles. It may be also worth at looking at internal supplements and making sure you are getting enough of omega oils, perhaps plant based such as nuts and seeds in your diet. For external oil treatment, would recommend the Really Good Hair oil which we create with Brahmi, this herb is known to help bring the scalp back to health and improve growth. Biotin is also a good vitamin to take as a supplement to help with hair growth so do look into that. So hope these tips will be helpful for you.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?I, am very surprised that your article did not include Organic Shea Butter and that coconut oil, is your number one choice for hair growth and thickness. According to the comedogenic scale, coconut oil, has a rating of (4), on a scale from (0), to (5), on clogging your pores. Why would anyone put coconut oil, on their hair or skin knowing the pores will get clogged up. Shea Butter, on the other hand has a (0), rating on the comedogenic scale, which is great for dry hair and skin and won't clog up your pores.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks