Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Herbs for prostate health
Although herbalists recommend certain herbs may be helpful with prostate health conditions, some of the best ways to prevent such problems argued by health experts is by maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Regular exercise, healthy eating, keeping stress at bay and not consuming too much alcohol, sugars, caffeine and meat, are all good habits to maintain overall health generally. However world wide more and more people are interested in herbal remedies to help with such conditions and although research is still being carried out there are some herbs that have become well known for this health condition.
|ÿ||Herbs that may be beneficial for prostrate health are:-|
Saw Palmetto is one of the best-known herbs for prostate health, and has been shown to effectively diminish pain, inflammation and enlargement of the prostate. Saw palmetto has been used for centuries and is also thought to have a mild aphrodisiac effect.
|New review of research shows Red Clover may work even better. Researchers found that Red Cover helps to treat the urinary problems associated with an enlarged prostate more effectively than Saw Palmetto and other commonly recommended prostate herbs. This is still being researched further but so far reports have been encouraging.|
An herb from an African evergreen tree, Pygeum africanum, has been shown in research to reduce prostatic enlargement and inflammation, Pygeum has many natural chemicals that have anti-inflammatory and other positive effects on energy and bodily functions.
Stinging Nettle is also a well known herb that is thought be useful for supporting prostate health. It is not used nearly as much as saw palmetto, but it is effective enough to be included in any good prostate formula as part of an herbal prostate treatment. Usually, it is included as part of a formula for a prostate tincture.
Kidney cleansing is an important aspect of helping to cleanse the prostate, as the kidneys are the primary means for the prostate to flush toxins. To keep the kidneys in optimum one must be consuming sufficient water, juices, and herbal teas and eat healthily. Popular kidney cleansing herbs include juniper, dandelion leaf, corn silk, parsley, and horsetail. Although these kidney cleansing herbs are not herbs for prostate health per se, they form an important part of any comprehensive herbal prostate treatment.
- Nettle Organic Tincture 100mlAs low as £10.00
- Red Yeast Rice Capsules, Organic Fresh-ground® Wild Crafted, 60 Caps50% OFFSpecial Price £6.50 Regular Price £13.00
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.