Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Herbs for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
With urinary tract infections so hugely common especially among women, natural cures or herbal remedies for UTI are much sought after by those who prefer to seek a complementary treatment or a holistic therapy for this condition.
Natural and herbal remedies may help with Urinary Tract infection (UTI), and there is no harm in trying them out, as generally there are not very many side effects to alternative and holistic therapies.
Herbs generally recommended by herbalists for Urinary Tract Infection are:-
- Buchu, is a herb that has a history of use by the people of the Western Cape of Southern Africa, who have used it for UTI and other conditions for centuries. It is diuretic and antiseptic. It is used for infection of the genito-urinary system, such as cystitis. It is healing and soothing properties make this herb beneficial in painful and burning urination.
- Marshmallow Leaf contains mucilage that soothes and softens tissues, and controls bacterial infection. Its soothing properties are effective against urinary tract infections and cystitis.
- Yarrow is another herb known that is used as natural remedy for urinary tract infections. It works as a urinary antiseptic it may also be helpful with infections such as cystitis.
- Corn Silk is another herb that may help with in protecting and soothing the irritation urinary tract as well as being a soothing diuretic.
- Cranberry juice has long been considered to help with urinary tract infection, more so for the milder and earlier stages of the condition.
Fushi has developed an organic herbal formula, called Waterworks Tinctureÿ that contains Buchu, Marshmallow leaf, Yarrow and Cornsilk all formulated to help with urinary tract infection.
The symptoms of UTI include the urge to urinate frequently although there will be nothing there when you visit the bathroom. Passing small amounts of urine and a burning sensation when urinating, and blood in the urine are all classic symptoms that indicate UTI. Of course there may be other symptoms and it is always advisable to seek medical advice.
- Immune Astragalus & Echinacea Herbal Tincture Blend 100mlAs low as £20.00
- Breathe Elecampane & Liquorice Herbal Tincture Blend 100mlAs low as £20.00
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy