Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Herbs for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
With urinary tract infections so hugely common especially among women, natural cures or herbal remedies for UTI are much sought after by those who prefer to seek a complementary treatment or a holistic therapy for this condition.
Natural and herbal remedies may help with Urinary Tract infection (UTI), and there is no harm in trying them out, as generally there are not very many side effects to alternative and holistic therapies.
Herbs generally recommended by herbalists for Urinary Tract Infection are:-
- Buchu, is a herb that has a history of use by the people of the Western Cape of Southern Africa, who have used it for UTI and other conditions for centuries. It is diuretic and antiseptic. It is used for infection of the genito-urinary system, such as cystitis. It is healing and soothing properties make this herb beneficial in painful and burning urination.
- Marshmallow Leaf contains mucilage that soothes and softens tissues, and controls bacterial infection. Its soothing properties are effective against urinary tract infections and cystitis.
- Yarrow is another herb known that is used as natural remedy for urinary tract infections. It works as a urinary antiseptic it may also be helpful with infections such as cystitis.
- Corn Silk is another herb that may help with in protecting and soothing the irritation urinary tract as well as being a soothing diuretic.
- Cranberry juice has long been considered to help with urinary tract infection, more so for the milder and earlier stages of the condition.
Fushi has developed an organic herbal formula, called Waterworks Tinctureÿ that contains Buchu, Marshmallow leaf, Yarrow and Cornsilk all formulated to help with urinary tract infection.
The symptoms of UTI include the urge to urinate frequently although there will be nothing there when you visit the bathroom. Passing small amounts of urine and a burning sensation when urinating, and blood in the urine are all classic symptoms that indicate UTI. Of course there may be other symptoms and it is always advisable to seek medical advice.
- Breathe Elecampane & Liquorice Herbal Tincture Blend 100ml30% OFFAs low as £14.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)