Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Homemade Hair Masks
There are lots of fantastic recipes for beauty treatments that you can make at home to condition your hair back to its glory. It just takes some enthusiasm and a little time. Thrifty home beauty recipes are becoming hugely popular, and are almost a revelation of how easy and fun it is to create your own home made beauty treatments, without costing a arm and a leg. What’s more you can customise it with your favourite fragrances and make it fresh as and whenÿ you need. It’s called do-it-yourself indulgence! And the best part is it will be 100% chemical free.
There are several easy ways to deep condition your hair at home. We have picked three popular treatments that will be sure to leave your hair much shinier and healthier looking.
Avocado and Jojoba Hair mask
Avocado is rich in vitamin E and very nourishing for both the hair and the skin, while Jojoba oil is both nourishingÿ and replenishing. Yogurt is also one of the ingredients in this mask, as it works very well as a deep cleanser for the scalp and hair.
- Peel one whole ripe avocado and mush this into a paste. You can use a spoon or even your fingers.
- Add 1 table spoon of plain bio yogurt and I table spoon of Organic Jojoba oil.
- Gently rub this mixture into the length of your hair, massaging it nicely until all your hair has been covered by the paste. Make sure you rub this into your ends which are usually the most dry and depleted part of the hair.
- Leave this in your hair for at least about 20-30 minutes, you can tie a scarf around your head to keep your hairÿ secure and avoid any spill.
- After wash with warm water with a gentle herbal shampoo and conditioner. You hair will feel and look nourished, shiny and healthier.
The Egg Treatment
- Conditioning your hair using eggs has long been used by women all over. It’s one of the most popular home hair remedies and helps condition tired, dry and damaged hair.
- Beat thoroughly one raw egg (two if you have long hair)ÿ into a bowl, add 1 table spoon of Sweet Almond oil and beat this mixture againÿ Finally add a couple drops of essential Lavender oil ÿand mix it in.
- You can use latex gloves if you have (the ones used for dying hair) or just use your finger to gently rub in this mixture into the length of your hair.
- Allow this to remain in your hair for a minimum of 15 minutes. Afterwards gently rinse the egg out of your hair it with warm water. Do not use hot water as this will make it more difficult to rinse the egg out.
- And finally shampoo you hair with a gentle herbal shampoo and conditioner and your hair will feel softer, shinier andÿ much more volumised.
Deep Conditioning Coconut and Rose oil treatment
In India oiling the hair regularly, is part of almost every woman’s beauty regime. In the West there is the notion that deep conditioning is done best by using a cream, however oiling your hair has far more benefits in the long term. It helps with circulation, it help nourish the roots and protect the hair much more effectively than a conditioning cream. Try this recipe and feel the difference!
- Take 1/3 cup of organic and cold pressed coconut oil.
- Add a table spoon of organic Rose Petal oil and then add in a few drops of either Sandalwoodÿ or Geranium essential oil. Both are recommended for dry hair and also offer the benefits of aromatherapy whilst you are massaging this into your hair. If you suffer from itchy scalp conditions or Psoriasis we recommend the Scalp Soother oil which doubles up as a terrific hair conditioning treatment as well.
- Warm this mixture in a cup in the microwave for about 10-20 seconds, no more. Now generouslyÿ massage this into your scalp and the length of your hair. Use your fingertips to gently massage this into your scalp and make sure you work on the ends of the hair as well.ÿ
- Leave this in your hair for at least about 30 minutes, you can tie a scarf around your head to keep your hairÿ secure and avoid any spill or oily smudges on your clothes.
- Afterwards wash with warm water with a gentle herbal shampoo and conditioner. You may have to shampoo it twice to ensure all the oil has been washed out. You hair will feel so very soft, look nourished, shiny and healthier.
- Stimulator Hair Lotion 50ml£15.00
- Skin, Hair & Nails Herbal Tincture Blend 100mlAs low as £20.00
- Really Good Hair Oil 100ml£18.00
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Vickie, This is only if you're making your own carrot oil. You do not need to do that with our carrot oil. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello Offor, Thank you for your message. Yes, that's fine. It will make a great moisturising and nourishing body butter. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Tope, Thank you for your message. Carrot oil lightens the dark spots and helps to heal the scars. It is effective for numerous skin issues: psoriasis, eczema, itching... You can combine it with other essential oils, for example, Rosemary, lemon, lavender, lime, orange, bergamot, etc. Carrot seed oil is great for skin lightening itself, it is very effective. However, you can also always mix carrot seed oil with a cold-pressed carrier oil like sweet almond oil or coconut oil. Hope this helps. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenWonderful information
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi,I saw a post where it is required to sun dry your grated carrot oil in order to remove moisture,Is this advisable?
- Carrot Oil for Face Please is it advisable to mix the carrot oil, Shea butter and coconut oil together for the skin