Cookies on fushi.co.uk
How can argan oil benefit you?
Written by Laura Andrews, Skin Care and Holistic Lifestyle Expert
People researching ways to improve health may stumble across references to argan oil, but what exactly is this elixir and what does it do?
Where does argan oil come from?
This amazing substance originates from the green nuts of the Argan tree, found predominantly in Morocco. However, Algeria and Israel also boast a few of these incredibly rare trees.
The oil is highly prized because of its scarcity and its brilliant properties. It has been used for centuries for its cosmetic benefits, but it also has medical advantages.
A protector of skin
This essential oil is particularly famed for its ability to protect and nourish the skin. It is full of antioxidant vitamin E, Omega 6 and antimicrobials.
This means that it can sooth dry skin and is used to treat eczema and dermatitis. What’s more, it can treat stretch marks and burns. It’s ability to protect against ultraviolent radiation also makes it a great way to block the skin from the damages of the sun.
However, argan oil is perhaps best known as an effective anti-ageing solution. Possessing considerable antimicrobial properties, it nurtures the skin, preventing crow’s feet and wrinkles. Check here more information about argan oil for anti-ageing.
Additionally, it can tackle the degeneration of muscles, which happens naturally during the ageing process.
Keeping hair soft
The nourishing abilities of this organic oil make it a great conditioner to keep hair looking soft and strong. It is also often used to get rid of dandruff, working wonders on the scalp and tackling hair problems at the root.
Cholesterol is a major risk factor for heart disease and stroke, meaning it is important to tackle it head on. One way to do this is using argan oil, which contains oleic acid. This works to limit cholesterol and maintain healthy levels. Research has shown that taking the oil can help to lower cholesterol for over a month.
Keeping organs healthy
Argan oil has been found to have a protective effect for the heart and sex organs. Vitamin E works as an antioxidant, purifying and cleansing the body to keep organs healthy.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy