Cookies on fushi.co.uk
How can argan oil benefit you?
Written by Laura Andrews, Skin Care and Holistic Lifestyle Expert
People researching ways to improve health may stumble across references to argan oil, but what exactly is this elixir and what does it do?
Where does argan oil come from?
This amazing substance originates from the green nuts of the Argan tree, found predominantly in Morocco. However, Algeria and Israel also boast a few of these incredibly rare trees.
The oil is highly prized because of its scarcity and its brilliant properties. It has been used for centuries for its cosmetic benefits, but it also has medical advantages.
A protector of skin
This essential oil is particularly famed for its ability to protect and nourish the skin. It is full of antioxidant vitamin E, Omega 6 and antimicrobials.
This means that it can sooth dry skin and is used to treat eczema and dermatitis. What’s more, it can treat stretch marks and burns. It’s ability to protect against ultraviolent radiation also makes it a great way to block the skin from the damages of the sun.
However, argan oil is perhaps best known as an effective anti-ageing solution. Possessing considerable antimicrobial properties, it nurtures the skin, preventing crow’s feet and wrinkles. Check here more information about argan oil for anti-ageing.
Additionally, it can tackle the degeneration of muscles, which happens naturally during the ageing process.
Keeping hair soft
The nourishing abilities of this organic oil make it a great conditioner to keep hair looking soft and strong. It is also often used to get rid of dandruff, working wonders on the scalp and tackling hair problems at the root.
Cholesterol is a major risk factor for heart disease and stroke, meaning it is important to tackle it head on. One way to do this is using argan oil, which contains oleic acid. This works to limit cholesterol and maintain healthy levels. Research has shown that taking the oil can help to lower cholesterol for over a month.
Keeping organs healthy
Argan oil has been found to have a protective effect for the heart and sex organs. Vitamin E works as an antioxidant, purifying and cleansing the body to keep organs healthy.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)