Cookies on fushi.co.uk
How can massage relieve work stress?
We’ve all had those days at work that just completely wipe us out. Not only are our brains utterly fried, the stress takes over our bodies as well – leaving us stiff and anxious, tied up with knots and aches. Without looking to unnatural pain relief tablets, or simply living with the discomfort, experts claim that massage is a great, natural healer of work stress.
Daily emotional stress brought about by long hours at work or a high pressure environment can cause tension and pain, especially in the neck and back. Massages manipulate the muscles and ease the pressure, alleviating the pain. Working at a desk can also force the muscles to seize – resulting in daily aches that can be lessened by massage.
Massages are more than just a physical healer – they can have the ability to relieve emotional stress and anxiety. Andrea Preston, massage expert and founder of The Treatment Room, says that massages are an ideal way for individuals in stressful jobs to relax. "All massage treatments are beneficial for those in high-stress jobs, particularly in the current climate, where the pressure is on more then ever. Taking one hour out for yourself, once a month, to invest in your own health and well being, is highly recommended."
How can massage improve work performance?
Studies have proven that a more relaxed and stress-free workforce perform better at work. A massage is the ideal way to find your inner zen, and work towards that promotion!
Do it yourself
There are a multitude of massage tools available to give you the same de-stress feeling at home. As feet have the largest amount of nerve endings, using a foot roller is a great way to activate pressure points, which release energy to regenerate the feet and benefit the whole body. Massaging the head has also been known to relieve tension, restore radiance and invigorate after a long day.
Posted by Freya Harper
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Very informative blog. I liked it, as information shared is very detailed One. I really appreciate the effort taken for sharing & making knowledge available for everyone. It’s kind of help for well being of we human beings/ Body&Soul.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Anoni, Ashwagandha is a stress reliever and controls the production of stress-inducing hormones. High production of cortisol can compromise the production of progesterone. When Ashwagandha controls cortisol, it automatically stabilises progesterone production levels. Hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello, As Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, there are numerous ways that it can help you depending on what time of day it is. Most people like to use Ashwagandha in the morning as it has some benefits when it comes to naturally reducing anxiety which could help throughout the day. However, others take it at night to help with sleep. If you are having difficulty sleeping, take it before bed. Otherwise, it does not matter at what time of day you take it as long as you are consistent from day to day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDoes it help increase Progesterone in women?
- Carrot Oil for Face is mixing of avocado oil with carrot oil, neem oil and orange oil a perfect combination for a dark skin person moroever based on my research I found out that these are non comedogenic oil
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have your Ashwagandha capsules it says to take two a day is that two at night or one in the morning and one in the evening?