Cookies on fushi.co.uk
How can you slow down the effects of aging?
Keeping yourself looking young goes hand in hand with acting young. How you feel on the inside will absolutely reflect itself in the way you look on the outside.
Being young is definitely a state of mind, so make sure that you do everything in your power to help you look and feel as young as possible.
Keep your body active
What better way to tell your body that you're young than to act like a teenager?
Exercise will keep your body looking trim and youthful, as well as releasing endorphins that make you feel happier and more confident in your looks.
You don't have to go over the top to feel the full benefit. Yoga is great for slowing down the effects of aging, as it relaxes the body and mind - keeping you supple, calm and young at heart.
…And your mind
Don't let getting older make you feel that you no longer need to be engaged with the world around you.
Keep abreast of the news and current affairs. This way, you'll be able to join in with conversations with absolutely anybody.
Other ways to keep your mind youthful are to write a blog, maintain hobbies and keep in touch with old friends.
Keeping up appearances
Making an effort with your appearance will simply make you feel better. You don't need an excuse to whack on the lippy and the blusher - do it just because you want to.
"The way you look influences how you feel," The Daily Mail says.
"One study measured the blood pressure of women before and after they had their hair dyed. Women who thought that they looked younger after the appointment showed a significant reduction in blood pressure."
Feeling good will encourage you to do other beneficial things. You are more likely to want to have people over, go shopping, try a new hobby if you feel comfortable in your own skin.
All of these activities keep you looking and feeling bright and youthful.
Posted by Freya Harper
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-PressedAs low as £6.00 Regular Price £6.00
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Dear Fatima, thank you for your message. For your type of skin Almond oil is ok -- its comedogenic level is 2 out of 5, it means it's not going to clog your pores. If you are looking for something even lower on that scale, you should go for Argan, Rosehip, Grapeseed, Hemp -oil which are 0-1. I hope this helps.
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hi, would it be advisable to use almond oil on acne prone skin. I have a little bit of acne but have lots of dark spots left by acne.
- Ashwagandha benefits for menThanks for this great article. I have begun to take Ashwagandha, and my husband asked if it might be good for him too. Looks like it is, so thank you for the info.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?