Cookies on fushi.co.uk
How can you slow down the effects of aging?
Keeping yourself looking young goes hand in hand with acting young. How you feel on the inside will absolutely reflect itself in the way you look on the outside.
Being young is definitely a state of mind, so make sure that you do everything in your power to help you look and feel as young as possible.
Keep your body active
What better way to tell your body that you're young than to act like a teenager?
Exercise will keep your body looking trim and youthful, as well as releasing endorphins that make you feel happier and more confident in your looks.
You don't have to go over the top to feel the full benefit. Yoga is great for slowing down the effects of aging, as it relaxes the body and mind - keeping you supple, calm and young at heart.
…And your mind
Don't let getting older make you feel that you no longer need to be engaged with the world around you.
Keep abreast of the news and current affairs. This way, you'll be able to join in with conversations with absolutely anybody.
Other ways to keep your mind youthful are to write a blog, maintain hobbies and keep in touch with old friends.
Keeping up appearances
Making an effort with your appearance will simply make you feel better. You don't need an excuse to whack on the lippy and the blusher - do it just because you want to.
"The way you look influences how you feel," The Daily Mail says.
"One study measured the blood pressure of women before and after they had their hair dyed. Women who thought that they looked younger after the appointment showed a significant reduction in blood pressure."
Feeling good will encourage you to do other beneficial things. You are more likely to want to have people over, go shopping, try a new hobby if you feel comfortable in your own skin.
All of these activities keep you looking and feeling bright and youthful.
Posted by Freya Harper
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-PressedAs low as £6.00 Regular Price £6.00
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenCan I take Ashwaganda with other supplements such as vit E, calcium and also estrogen for menopause?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Kianouche, Thank you for your message. I would recommend to mix pomegranate oil with Marula oil for what you are looking to treat. A few drops of antioxidant-rich Marula oil mixed with Pomegranate oil can boost efficacy and help restore your skin’s functions in perfect equilibrium. Long term use may visibly minimise pores, brighten the skin, protect it from the oxidative damage caused by pollution, tones down pigmentation and assists with scar tissue healing. Hope this helps :)
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi I’ve bought some of your pomegranate oil, together with rosehip and marula oils. Which of the other two oils would be better to mix with pomegranate oil for mature skin with hyperpigmentation due to sun damage and sometimes prone to spots and milia when using rich moisturisers. Also, can I use pomegranate oil by itself or combined with either of the other two oils around my eyes
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHi Genevive, Thank you for your comment. Homeopathic medicine refers to an alternative approach to medicine that uses natural substances that can be prepared to create a remedy to restore our health and feeling of vitality. Flaxseeds are a natural product that we have pressed organically to produce Flaxseed oil that we celebrate for its powerful healing qualities. I hope that helps!
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHow, exactly, is this product homeopathic?