Cookies on fushi.co.uk
How can you slow down the effects of aging?
Keeping yourself looking young goes hand in hand with acting young. How you feel on the inside will absolutely reflect itself in the way you look on the outside.
Being young is definitely a state of mind, so make sure that you do everything in your power to help you look and feel as young as possible.
Keep your body active
What better way to tell your body that you're young than to act like a teenager?
Exercise will keep your body looking trim and youthful, as well as releasing endorphins that make you feel happier and more confident in your looks.
You don't have to go over the top to feel the full benefit. Yoga is great for slowing down the effects of aging, as it relaxes the body and mind - keeping you supple, calm and young at heart.
…And your mind
Don't let getting older make you feel that you no longer need to be engaged with the world around you.
Keep abreast of the news and current affairs. This way, you'll be able to join in with conversations with absolutely anybody.
Other ways to keep your mind youthful are to write a blog, maintain hobbies and keep in touch with old friends.
Keeping up appearances
Making an effort with your appearance will simply make you feel better. You don't need an excuse to whack on the lippy and the blusher - do it just because you want to.
"The way you look influences how you feel," The Daily Mail says.
"One study measured the blood pressure of women before and after they had their hair dyed. Women who thought that they looked younger after the appointment showed a significant reduction in blood pressure."
Feeling good will encourage you to do other beneficial things. You are more likely to want to have people over, go shopping, try a new hobby if you feel comfortable in your own skin.
All of these activities keep you looking and feeling bright and youthful.
Posted by Freya Harper
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-PressedAs low as £6.00 Regular Price £6.00
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Very informative blog. I liked it, as information shared is very detailed One. I really appreciate the effort taken for sharing & making knowledge available for everyone. It’s kind of help for well being of we human beings/ Body&Soul.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Anoni, Ashwagandha is a stress reliever and controls the production of stress-inducing hormones. High production of cortisol can compromise the production of progesterone. When Ashwagandha controls cortisol, it automatically stabilises progesterone production levels. Hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello, As Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, there are numerous ways that it can help you depending on what time of day it is. Most people like to use Ashwagandha in the morning as it has some benefits when it comes to naturally reducing anxiety which could help throughout the day. However, others take it at night to help with sleep. If you are having difficulty sleeping, take it before bed. Otherwise, it does not matter at what time of day you take it as long as you are consistent from day to day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDoes it help increase Progesterone in women?
- Carrot Oil for Face is mixing of avocado oil with carrot oil, neem oil and orange oil a perfect combination for a dark skin person moroever based on my research I found out that these are non comedogenic oil
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have your Ashwagandha capsules it says to take two a day is that two at night or one in the morning and one in the evening?