Cookies on fushi.co.uk
How do you keep your joints and bones healthy?
Flexibility is a key factor in feeling young and attractive. Having the ability to move where you want whenever you want is freeing and liberating.
Women that suffer from achy joints and bones can feel that they are stifled in their choices - where they can go, what they can do, even where they can work.
There are some natural ways that you can improve your joint and bone strength.
Proflex for Joint and Bone Health
The formula contains Vitamins D, K together with Manganese and Zinc - properties that are thought to repair bones that are suffering with the hardships of getting older.
As well as bones, Proflex is intended to bring together the connective tissue that holds together our joints and bones. This allows for extra flexibility and ease when moving.
It also includes properties that help increase collagen generation. Collagen is a great natural resource in our body, as it promotes elasticity in our skin, bones and joints.
This formula will have you dancing, skipping and jumping in no time!
Devil’s Claw & White Willow Bark Herbal Tincture
Whack a bit of this into some water and you’re bound to notice the difference almost immediately.
It’s absolutely jam-packed with tumeric, one of the most potent antioxidants on the market.
Tumeric is thought not only to heal, but to get rid of the scavengers that love to bother our bones and joints.
The greatest cure is prevention, and there’s no better way to stop joint and bone pain in its tracks than to exercise on a regular basis.
Exercise loosens our joints and bones, keeping them flexible and free of pain.
A really enjoyable type of exercise that consistently pushes our joints to the limit is yoga. It’s easy, fun and accessible to people of all ages and abilities.
Posted by Freya Harper
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you Emiliano for your comment. In this blog we are referring more to oils, more so than butters and while we agree with you Shea is an excellent emollient for hair, it's consistency is more buttery and it is used more as a leave-in remedy to smooth hair texture. We have suggested Coconut oil as it helps slow down hair loss by penetrating deep into your hair shaft to prevent protein loss, which in turn prevents breakage. When applied to your scalp, it simultaneously moisturises and removes build-up around your hair follicles to encourage hair growth and is one of base oils always used in Ayurveda for hair treatments. As this post is more focused for hair and not for skin, the comedogenic scale applies to skin/pores and not hair follicles. Thank you again for your feedback.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Hello Zu, yes hair loss can be very stressful and this in turn amplifies the cause almost.. Perhaps with Covid, your system may have been depleted of nutrients and fighting the virus can take its toll on your immune system, so sometimes our hair and skin suffer when we have been ill. We really believe in oils for scalp massage as the best way to revive the growth and help regenerate the follicles. It may be also worth at looking at internal supplements and making sure you are getting enough of omega oils, perhaps plant based such as nuts and seeds in your diet. For external oil treatment, would recommend the Really Good Hair oil which we create with Brahmi, this herb is known to help bring the scalp back to health and improve growth. Biotin is also a good vitamin to take as a supplement to help with hair growth so do look into that. So hope these tips will be helpful for you.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?I, am very surprised that your article did not include Organic Shea Butter and that coconut oil, is your number one choice for hair growth and thickness. According to the comedogenic scale, coconut oil, has a rating of (4), on a scale from (0), to (5), on clogging your pores. Why would anyone put coconut oil, on their hair or skin knowing the pores will get clogged up. Shea Butter, on the other hand has a (0), rating on the comedogenic scale, which is great for dry hair and skin and won't clog up your pores.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks