Cookies on fushi.co.uk
How do you keep your joints and bones healthy?
Flexibility is a key factor in feeling young and attractive. Having the ability to move where you want whenever you want is freeing and liberating.
Women that suffer from achy joints and bones can feel that they are stifled in their choices - where they can go, what they can do, even where they can work.
There are some natural ways that you can improve your joint and bone strength.
Proflex for Joint and Bone Health
The formula contains Vitamins D, K together with Manganese and Zinc - properties that are thought to repair bones that are suffering with the hardships of getting older.
As well as bones, Proflex is intended to bring together the connective tissue that holds together our joints and bones. This allows for extra flexibility and ease when moving.
It also includes properties that help increase collagen generation. Collagen is a great natural resource in our body, as it promotes elasticity in our skin, bones and joints.
This formula will have you dancing, skipping and jumping in no time!
Devil’s Claw & White Willow Bark Herbal Tincture
Whack a bit of this into some water and you’re bound to notice the difference almost immediately.
It’s absolutely jam-packed with tumeric, one of the most potent antioxidants on the market.
Tumeric is thought not only to heal, but to get rid of the scavengers that love to bother our bones and joints.
The greatest cure is prevention, and there’s no better way to stop joint and bone pain in its tracks than to exercise on a regular basis.
Exercise loosens our joints and bones, keeping them flexible and free of pain.
A really enjoyable type of exercise that consistently pushes our joints to the limit is yoga. It’s easy, fun and accessible to people of all ages and abilities.
Posted by Freya Harper
- Carrot Oil for Face Which essential oil is best mix with carrot oil for face and body
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Praise, Carrot oil, which is a carrier oil does have a slight ability to protect skin from the sun. However, it does not clear sunburn from your face or any of the oils you have mentioned. Coconut oil, Aloe Vera or Calendula oil might help. You can also apply essential oils that help sooth sun burn with either jojoba oil or sweet almond oil. The best essential oils for this would be lavender or peppermint. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Please, can I mix tumeric oil, carrot oil, jojoba oil and sweet almond to clear sunburn on my face
- Shatavari benefits for WomenHi D, indeed there is conflicting information on whether Shatavari can be taken during pregnancy or not. Some studies showed that Shatavari can affect milk supply during lactation, and that Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) has possible teratogenicity so it should be avoided in pregnancy. Other studies showed that Shatavari is an ingredient in most herbal teas which are recommended to be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding. I would recommend that you consult your GP or a qualified herbalist who deals with pregnant women before taking anything, in case you are already taking some supplements/ drugs or herbs to help with your pregnancy.
- Shatavari benefits for WomenHi, there's conflicting information whether this can still be taking during pregnancy. What do you suggest as I use your brand and trying to conceive?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Dear Fatima, thank you for your message. For your type of skin Almond oil is ok -- its comedogenic level is 2 out of 5, it means it's not going to clog your pores. If you are looking for something even lower on that scale, you should go for Argan, Rosehip, Grapeseed, Hemp -oil which are 0-1. I hope this helps.