Cookies on fushi.co.uk
How do you keep your joints and bones healthy?
Flexibility is a key factor in feeling young and attractive. Having the ability to move where you want whenever you want is freeing and liberating.
Women that suffer from achy joints and bones can feel that they are stifled in their choices - where they can go, what they can do, even where they can work.
There are some natural ways that you can improve your joint and bone strength.
Proflex for Joint and Bone Health
The formula contains Vitamins D, K together with Manganese and Zinc - properties that are thought to repair bones that are suffering with the hardships of getting older.
As well as bones, Proflex is intended to bring together the connective tissue that holds together our joints and bones. This allows for extra flexibility and ease when moving.
It also includes properties that help increase collagen generation. Collagen is a great natural resource in our body, as it promotes elasticity in our skin, bones and joints.
This formula will have you dancing, skipping and jumping in no time!
Devil’s Claw & White Willow Bark Herbal Tincture
Whack a bit of this into some water and you’re bound to notice the difference almost immediately.
It’s absolutely jam-packed with tumeric, one of the most potent antioxidants on the market.
Tumeric is thought not only to heal, but to get rid of the scavengers that love to bother our bones and joints.
The greatest cure is prevention, and there’s no better way to stop joint and bone pain in its tracks than to exercise on a regular basis.
Exercise loosens our joints and bones, keeping them flexible and free of pain.
A really enjoyable type of exercise that consistently pushes our joints to the limit is yoga. It’s easy, fun and accessible to people of all ages and abilities.
Posted by Freya Harper
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.