Cookies on fushi.co.uk
How do you keep your joints and bones healthy?
Flexibility is a key factor in feeling young and attractive. Having the ability to move where you want whenever you want is freeing and liberating.
Women that suffer from achy joints and bones can feel that they are stifled in their choices - where they can go, what they can do, even where they can work.
There are some natural ways that you can improve your joint and bone strength.
Proflex for Joint and Bone Health
The formula contains Vitamins D, K together with Manganese and Zinc - properties that are thought to repair bones that are suffering with the hardships of getting older.
As well as bones, Proflex is intended to bring together the connective tissue that holds together our joints and bones. This allows for extra flexibility and ease when moving.
It also includes properties that help increase collagen generation. Collagen is a great natural resource in our body, as it promotes elasticity in our skin, bones and joints.
This formula will have you dancing, skipping and jumping in no time!
Devil’s Claw & White Willow Bark Herbal Tincture
Whack a bit of this into some water and you’re bound to notice the difference almost immediately.
It’s absolutely jam-packed with tumeric, one of the most potent antioxidants on the market.
Tumeric is thought not only to heal, but to get rid of the scavengers that love to bother our bones and joints.
The greatest cure is prevention, and there’s no better way to stop joint and bone pain in its tracks than to exercise on a regular basis.
Exercise loosens our joints and bones, keeping them flexible and free of pain.
A really enjoyable type of exercise that consistently pushes our joints to the limit is yoga. It’s easy, fun and accessible to people of all ages and abilities.
Posted by Freya Harper
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello. Technically Ashwagandha should not have interactions with Hormone Replacement Therapy as it works on the body's stress response. That said, we always recommend people taking any medication to double check any interactions with their practitioner. Take care. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi, if I'm on hormone replacement therapy (estrogen and progesterone), can I also take this for menopause symptoms, stress, and brain fog issues associated with menopause?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyHi Fred, Unfortunately, I am unable to advise on this since you are taking medication. Herbal remedies can interact with other drugs. You should approach any kind of supplement or medication with equal caution (prescription and non-prescription). It is best to seek advice from your GP.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyIs it safe to take 500mg Ashwaganda once a day whilst taking fluoxetine 20mg Once a day?
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi, I made carrot oil from almond oil and carrot fruit, is it good? And how do I keep it to avoid spoilage