Cookies on fushi.co.uk
How do you keep your joints and bones healthy?
Flexibility is a key factor in feeling young and attractive. Having the ability to move where you want whenever you want is freeing and liberating.
Women that suffer from achy joints and bones can feel that they are stifled in their choices - where they can go, what they can do, even where they can work.
There are some natural ways that you can improve your joint and bone strength.
Proflex for Joint and Bone Health
The formula contains Vitamins D, K together with Manganese and Zinc - properties that are thought to repair bones that are suffering with the hardships of getting older.
As well as bones, Proflex is intended to bring together the connective tissue that holds together our joints and bones. This allows for extra flexibility and ease when moving.
It also includes properties that help increase collagen generation. Collagen is a great natural resource in our body, as it promotes elasticity in our skin, bones and joints.
This formula will have you dancing, skipping and jumping in no time!
Devil’s Claw & White Willow Bark Herbal Tincture
Whack a bit of this into some water and you’re bound to notice the difference almost immediately.
It’s absolutely jam-packed with tumeric, one of the most potent antioxidants on the market.
Tumeric is thought not only to heal, but to get rid of the scavengers that love to bother our bones and joints.
The greatest cure is prevention, and there’s no better way to stop joint and bone pain in its tracks than to exercise on a regular basis.
Exercise loosens our joints and bones, keeping them flexible and free of pain.
A really enjoyable type of exercise that consistently pushes our joints to the limit is yoga. It’s easy, fun and accessible to people of all ages and abilities.
Posted by Freya Harper
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Dia, Thank you for your comment. Research is confusing when it comes to testosterone levels with PCOS and using Ashwagandha. As it is an adaptogenic herb, it will 'adapt' to the environment of the body to support hormonal balance. A huge therapeutic benefit of Ashwagandha is its ability to balance cortisol levels, which could improve stress and symptoms of PCOS also. If you are currently using any medications or under medical supervision, please seek advice from your practitioner to ensure there are no interactions. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs ashwagandha is good to be taken to increase height who have testosterone level high along with pcod ?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)